3 Way fight

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok this is an example of what I think DD is asking you peeps to do when starting these fight topics. So here I go.

Ok there is 1 Pred, 1 Alien, 1 Marine.
------------------------------------------------
Alien-There is a small cave system were the alien likes to live and once and a while the alien goes out to explore the forest area. This alien as a alpha alien to even the odds for it being alone.
Pred-Were the Pred seems to be there is a forest system with many trees one in which the Pred has made a small oupost to put trophs ect. Unfortunatly the Pred has not got a cloaking device because it was damaged on another hunt and he was unable to repair it before this hunt. That is why so little eqiupment.

The pred is eqiuped with:
1 Small plasma caster
3 Shurikens
1 Combistick (Acid proof)
2 Wrist blades (one on each arm)
Marine-A well trained marine has a small barracks near were he is located wich is in a clearing in the forest.

He is eqiuped with:
1 Pulse rifle
2 Pistols
1 Knife
1 Shotgun (Low on ammo)
Ok so who do you think would win ? Describe like you would in an RPG how the one you pic would win. Happy debating peeps. ^_^

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice one katam, i think pred would win he can take the marine out with laser canon then the alpha after a long fight with one of his wepons cause he has got them all none of them has been damaged like in fight in film..i think

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

But how would he do that ?

Would he go search for them ?

Would he wait for them ?

Try to describe in best detail as you can.

E.G.
The Pred would set up abush positions in the trees. One of which is near the human camp. The Pred would wait for the Marine to get in to range and view before making his shot because if he missed the Marine would be knowen to the Preds presence and would fight back...

like that if that helps.

Katam.jpg

well the marine is finished he'll just take him out whyll hes in stealth with the cannon when hes looking 4 them u know wat preds normlly do and the alpha alien well....just in a good old fashined fight

do u want be to explain the fight

That was an example and the Pred does not have it's cloak. You make the fight up how you think it would go and how the one you choose to win, wins.

Just like you play the RPG just it is not you in the spot light it is another Pred/Alien/Marine.

There is no certain way the fight goes. You make it up.

Katam.jpg

wat no cloaking deveice damn i didnt spot that ill be of 4 a little while i post it when i come back

lol. Ok dude.

Katam.jpg

ok see u in a bit

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

The predator sneeks around the forest, kills a bear by dotgin its claw and fireing its plasma caster, takes the bear's head as a trophy, raors a battle cry and then fires a shot in the air with his plasma caster. The human searches for the the forest and finds a little cave, he doesnt inter it but he looks around the forest some more. The alien comes out of his cave, and sneeks around making webs. The human see's a ball of plasma coming after him, he ducks quickly, two more ball's of plasma come after him, he ducks one and and moves to the right, the predator is out of amo, the marine fires at the predator and shots his mask, self destruct, and combi stick off. The engered predator comes in with his wrist blades and kills the marine, the marine manaages to shot the predator in the leg and head. The predator can not walk, and soon loses alot of blood. The aliencomes in from behind him and pounces on him, then the alien uses his double jaw and kill's the battle scared predator.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp