Celtic from avp
chopper from avp
predator from predator1 jungle Hunter
predatorfrom predator2 city Hunter
Elder from predator 2 on preds ship

my Favoite pred is Elder from avp how give combat staff to lex

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have to say without a doubt that the first 2 predators were my favourites by far. Bearing similar qualities yet being extremelly unique in their own right. The first was an extremelly cunning hunter, slowly stalking his prey & picking them off one by one. His usage of only the wristblades & plasmacaster also shows his hunting prowess, he didn't use the more advanced & powerful weapons- he didn't need them.

Predator 2 was just as great, but in a slightly different way, this predator hunted with a little more style, a little more flair than the first. His weaponry was the best seen so far in my opinion & his hunting prowess was incredible, the abbatoir scene in particular was quite memorable as he effortlessly slaughtered Keyes' entire team in mere seconds.

By comparison the predators from AVP were pitiful, a bulk "advantage" they may have had, but they had nowhere near the level of cunning, strategy, or hunting experience of the first two.

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

My favourite would be the Pred from the first pred movie. I like the way he hunted the soldiers and picked them off one by one. And also his laugh when he set the bomb off, now thtyly!

This space for lease

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

I liked the elder that was at the end of predator two "take it"

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nice topic Shadow Warrior ;)

My Favorite is deffinetly Pred2 City hunter... I just love his costume and his Mask :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i really like scar from avp cause his mask and bravy like fighting the queen.:)

Wait, a human killed the predator from predator 2 with just a disc, the predator from AVP "scar" was much stronger, but you fail to realize that the queen could have killed both the predator's from predator 1 and 2, at the same time, my point is scar was a bit more expeireinced than the first 2.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

With the brains of Pred 1 and 2 the queen would've be slaughtered, the fault of predators is that they become too cocky with the ultimate prey and they want to take out the pleasure of killing. Scar was just an unblood, needed a woman beside him to take out the queen while Pred 1 and 2 hunted solo without any help.

Humm, I go with Stalker. Even though I loved Celtic's new, masculine and scary outlook and Chopper's armblades, I still stick with the original hunters. I appreciate brains more than looking cool.

Ps. but one pred in the end of Pred 2 had corgeous back with stripes! Mmmm'mmm rofl

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ Avpunlimited, NO. The disk could cut through anything, and it hit him in a vital area. And it wasn't JUST that. He died after falling of a tall building, being shot several times in the chest, having his arm sliced off and bleeding everywhere, the beserker drug (which must have tired him out when it wore off) unimaginable stress, AND being sliced in a VITAL area by a disk that can cut through METAL. Scar got facehugged, slapped, and stabbed. Plus, he had all kinds of extra armor on, not to mention a ton of extra weapons, which, need I remind you, the first two didn't need.
Also, the queen was made a great deal larger than she was in Aliens or A4, and I think we need to ask how she survived the nuke? AvP is filled with plotholes.
My point is, let it go. The original two could take Scar in a fight. He was a teenager (as stated repeatedly in the movie) the originals were adults. And do you realise you're comparing a Los Angeles cop with a giant alien queen? Sorry, NOT QUITE the same thing... And in any case, this is off-topic. Don' do it again, please.

Anyhoo, my favorite Pred is, by far, the original Predator. With only two weapons, he took out a bunch of badass marines with ease. Plus, I love the movements. Kevin Peter Hall WAS the Predator. That's that. To him, there has been no equal.
His movements, all those little mannerisms, the exaggerated, violent way he fought, everything. He is, and will always be, my favorite Predator suit actor. But that's not the only oother reason.
I liked the way the original used stealth to take out his foes. I love how his weapons looked old and beat-up, as if he had been on a thousand hunts. I love the mask, as it looked absolutly badass. It also had the best face out of all the faces we've seen. By far, the original Predator is my all-time favorite.

deathdrop1.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would probably have to be pred 2, pred.
lately iv found his costume well cool. but i like pred 1 to lol,

Nope gotta be pred 2 lol.:)

CH.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree DD with the face thingy. Andersson stated they made the face looking better with more expression, but in fact, the pred looked like foam headed muppet to me. The facial expressions on pred 1 were perfect, I don't see the bloody point why they changed it.

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah, i totally agree with DD and Stalker.

now this topic makes me want to watch the first 2 again.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Alright I agree the first two where physicaly more capable, BUT scar had better technology, any ways the first two together could not kill a queen, she was the domanent creture of the hive, she was powerful, and she was 4 meters tall, not even an elder budy. Aliens makes predator 1 and 2 look like a B movie. The queen was briliant, a domonent female that could controll as many aliens as she wanted, no pred could take that.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

well an elder CAN defeat a queen, cause he is more experienced and has gone through many more fights. The first two were really good though, like the first two only needed alittle bit of weapons to finish the job, scar had more weapons and he was an unblood. i admit scar may have gotten beat but the first 2 definatly stand a better chance, the second pred was BLOODED because you could see the xeno skull in his trophy case. Also dude every queen is the dominate creature of the hive, and every queen is strong, but an elder could beat her.

and there were no aliens left when the queen was fighting scar so that wouldnt help.

but i think we are going off topic so lets get back on.

Anway this is a really good topic Shadow Warrior nice work.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Avpunlimitd, people are allowed to have their own opinions about movies, all right? Deal with it. Not everyone is going to agree with you all the time. I enjoyed Predator 1&2 more than Aliens. Does that make it a fact? No. It means I have an oppinion. In AvP, the Aliens grew much faster than normal, the queen was huge, the Preds were inexperienced teenagers, they were in ANTARTICA (preds function best in hot areas) and the there were dozens more aliens then there were hosts. NOT A FAIR FIGHT. And, for the last time, IT DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION. AvP is proof of that. The aliens dominated because they took advantage of the situation. This is off-topic, and further discussion of "whos' better" ends here. No one is to talk about it any further. NO ONE. It ends here. You talk about it, and you'll get a warning. This is about who your favorite Pred was, NOT AvP. The fact is, Alien and Pred fans will NEVER agree on the subject, so just drop it. Next person to say something about it in this thread gets a warning.

deathdrop1.jpg