a hand whould be appreicated

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

I in all my spare time have decided that I would like to write a fan fiction. Specifically on the space jockey. Even more specifically the derelict space jockey

What I ask is if you people would be so kind is to give me facts or educated guess about the space jockey race. From the small things like do they eat? To larger things like are they social creatures? (Note: this one I am particularly asking to be answered because they alweem to be alone on the telescope) but educated guesses are welcome too like that the space jockeys created aliens. (Note: I say that’s an educated guess because it was never proven as far as I know they were just shipping the eggs on the derelict) I ask for help in this manner because if I am to write this I don’t not want to make to many liberties, forget things, or make things totally wrong so a hand would be appreciated

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

cool :)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

wish i could help but there isnt any info on them except for the speculation about their involvement on the derelict ship.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice idea dude, I've got a fair bit of theories on the jockeys myself

stalker.jpg

then by all means post them anything will help

well my theory on the derelect is that the jockeys were possibly mutual allies with the predators, they would transport alien eggs around the universe, dropping off pods of eggs onto controlled areas of inhabited planets for predators to arrange hunts, & in return, the predators would supply them with tech, or possibly various other resources in order to further the jockey's economy. The "telescope" as some refer to it as, was probably in fact, a control & communications point, from where the warning signal that the nostromo picked up was sent.

stalker.jpg

ooo.. first time i heard that...
i kinda like it...

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah dude i never thought of that. that is actually a pretty good theory. maybe they will start the new AVP movie(when or if they make it) by telling how the preds, aliens, and jocky's are all "connected".

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

um ive read some of the avp novels ( i forget wich ones ) but in one of them they actually come across a space jockey and it kills a bunch of alians to help the people. My personal theory on the space jockys is that they created aliens as the ultimate biological weapon. but it all went wrong and the aliens got loose and killed their creators. i think this idea is very likely to be true because the fact that the space jockys tried to use the aliens and failed forshadows the fact that humans will try to do the same and fail aswell. tell me what you think of this theory.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well I have heard many theorys with them. I myself am stuck on which one to beleive but there is one which stands out to me more than any now and it is the newest one i have heard...That's right Stalker that's your theory. I actuly think Stalkers theory is very good and very posable.

There are parts in stalkers theory i do not like on the other hand. Like the Preds and Jockeys being allies but then again there is no proof for me to say they are not allies. Nice one Stalker.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

so far through my searches through the internet im am liking stalker theory the most. i am thinking their alliance may be a rocky one that was never meant to happen. kinda like back with russia and the united states when Stalin ran things.

so stalker i must ask whould it be alright if i used your theory?

sure Hyro, go ahead dude.

stalker.jpg