AvP2 Glitches/Easter Eggs/Tips/Tricks

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Anyone know any Glitches or Easter eggs or anything like that?

Well a glitch everyone does, and is against the rules.

Staggering, and Rapid Snipe,

Note: Rapid Snipe and Stagger is against the rules in the game, Do not use it unless the admins say you can, its good to ask before you do anything, Some servers that allow it are

{HR}Pred/Human
xXx Pred/Marine Bloodbath

Rapid Snipe = Zooming in and out real fast while shooting, makes your sniper shoot faster then its supposed to

Stagger = with pulse rifle, rapidly click the fire button and its more powerful.

And with Aliens there is several funny ones.

On Lesser fate, Go in the sewer and get ontop of the pipe in the corner, and turn on wall walk, Face up and Jump and immediatley press Shift, and your face will go threw the wall, THEN jump and press Shift again, and you will jump threw the wall maybe after a few tries. And there is a cage like thing, impossible to get in unless you do this glitch correctly,
But this will take many tries before done correctly, Try to land where the cage under the walkways are and you will be stuck in the cage, you cannot hurt anyone from inside but people can hurt you. So to get out either switch species or get someone to kill you.

Headbanging glitch: Very easy, Just simply with a Alien look down at the ground and your alien will shake his head crazily. You wont know your doing it but other people will see it.

The Damn Falling Threw Wall/Floor Glitch

And a glitch alot of people accidentally do that they hate, Falling threw the Map...
This is how its done, Almost always with a Runner or Drone. On Lucifer's Fate, (simular to lesser fate) at the two ends of the map that have wide open circles on the ground, If you pounce over there, Then turn on wall walk, Run up the walls around it while facing toward the ground, It will send you threw the map floor and killing you. Now that you know how it's done, Refraim from doing that glitch :) Makes you lose a kill point.

Easter Eggs:

This is kinda basic but not many people know this, even the ones who have played for along time.

Instant Death Tail Wack

As an Alien, You can hold your tail back in striking position by holding Right Click, Hold it for Exactly 10 seconds then Let it go, No matter where it hits, unless its a limb or lower waste, it will immediatley kill them.
Even tho tail is made for stunning.

Predator vs. Alien Melee

(Alien tips)

And a quick kill, maybe some of you know this,
As alien, (this works best with drone and runner) Try to get a distance back and pounce, if you land directly into them, Stunning them, not killing, The Very Second you land and stun them with pounce, Immediatley press left click once, its usually instant death.

And if you are Fighting a Pred, Alien vs. Predator melee, then usually you die from the preds combistick when you pounce, miss, and land by him right? Well you prolly know this too, but forwhoever doesnt, Right when you land from a pounce that missed the predator, Jump up then the very second you land pounce directly at him again. Its very hard for them to hit you like that.

Preds tips

And a little tactic against Aliens, if you can super jump immediatley when needed (Shift + space) if you see any type of Alien pouncing at you, Jump back once and before he even lands, right click and chances are you will hit it in the head and kill it immediatley, unless its a predalien, but it still could kill one, their head is like a watermelon on a tank.

Stay in spawn or get killed
And after you die, and are Respawning, Don't hit Taunt = Backspace, it brings you out of spawn for people to spawn kill you :) which is cheap.

Disc spammers D:

And Disc spammers, everyone hates them.
As mostly alien, Face the disc spammer and when the throws it, Wait til it gets half way to you then run strafe (left or right) then immediatley jump that direction once it gets close to you.
It makes the spammer mad if you do it right, and gives you a chance to kill him.

Plasma Spammers 0_0.

The Most Hated people on AvP2 besides Hackers/Cheaters.

I can rarely do this right, but as mostly an alien, Do the same thing as you did with the disc but do it a little earlier and jump Twice. Or wait til he launches then pounce straight up and away from your current position.

Pred Pistol Spammers :(

Also very hated players, They either rapidly hit left click with powerful shots, or rapidly right click which EVERYOEN hates and spams the place up and stuns you and you cant do NOTHING.
Well once your stunned theres nothing you can do but die usually.

But you can prevent it previously, As an Alien stay at a far Range, if they shoot the longer range shots, just do the usual, strafe and jump.
But if they get close Pounce straight up in the air and try to get away. If they are Never looking, Pounce into their back and immediatley use left click as I said above. Can't always gauranty that he wont kill you. Thats why everyone hates them.

Play in my server :)

Also play in |RSC|Killing Ground if you ever get on AvP2 Online, chances are you could find me, and if anyones breaking rules or someone downloaded cheats which are illegal in the game, I can control them in the server and keep them from playing :)

Im ONLY Predator and Alien, I never play Human, I dispise them. Esspecially sniper.

That is why I pretty much only have tips and tricks for only The two, besides, the game is called AvP, not AvMvP.

And almost every server has rules, they are:

Spam: no more then 2 plasma, nades, rocket, disc etc. per fight.

Stagger: Rapidly clicking pulse rifle, not allowed

Rapid Snipe: Zooming in and out while shooting, not allowed

Spawn Kill: Waiting for someone to respawn or start, then immediatley killing them before they have a chance.

Back Kill: While you are in spawn, and someone walks by, its when you wait for them to cross you in spawn (which you cannot die in spawn) and when they pass, you run up behind them and kill them.

Type Kill: Not a serious problem, just if you know for sure they are typing, Do Not Kill them.

RECRUITING:Do Not Recruit in other peoples server, its very disrespectful, Everyone on AvP Pays $30.00 a month for a fee to keep their server running. Make your own server.

Well whoever had time in their life to read that thx,

Apreciated :)

-Navy,

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

OMG Mavrick I totally agree with you, I quit AvP for awhile BECAUSE, NOOBS WHO RUN AROUND AND USE NOTHING BUT SNIPER, And Try To Rapid Snipe, I am strict on that in my server.

I hate that, The only reason everyone uses sniper is because its one hit kill, nothing else good about it, No Crosshairs, only 10 shots, shoots slow. I hate people that use NOTHING but sniper, I dispise using it, I use only pulse rifle and shotgun if Im ever human.

I dont see Crouching noobish either, you can still die, your heads a little spot anyways.
Chest is also quick death.

The Game Has Pretty much been taken over tho by Rapid Snipers.... I hate that, Its usually Marine sniper vs Corporate sniper... Makes me mad...

I was under the impression the game was called "AvP". not "MvC Snipers"

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

oh :( damn, Most of my maps are the mappack, Well if you get on I will set it to maps you do have, but if you can get on the computer you own and download that'd be good. The mappack ones are better for evac.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Some cheats for ya:

Toggle invincibility: mpcanthurtme

All weapons and ammo: mpschuckit

Infinite ammunition: mpbunker

Full armor: mpsmithy

Full ammunition: mpkohler

Full ammunition: mpstockpile

Set health to indicated number: mpdoctordoctor [number]

Teleport to level start with default
conditions: mpbeamme

Toggle no clipping: mpsixthsense

Toggle third person view: mpicu

Toggle speed display: mptachometer

Toggle size display: mpsizeme

Toggle rotation display: mpgrs

Show position info on/off: mpgps

Use keys to edit FOV value: mpfov

Use keys to edit vertext tint: mpvertextint

Use keys to edit light amplification: mplightadd

Use keys to edit light scale: mplightscale

Use keys to edit weapon breach: mpbreach

Use keys to edit weapon offset 1: mpwmpos

Use keys to edit weapon offset 2: mpwpos

Marines have slurred voice: mpmillertime

Change into indicated character type: mpmorph [character type]

Level select for all three species: mpxfiles

P.S. Use these cheats in single player ONLY

Mishmufsig.jpg

Those are single player cheats, And you can't use them on multiplayer anymore, thanks tho for posting and reading :) You can use those cheats one non-dedicated servers that n00bs host, but now people have downloaded stuff to block almost every cheat online, esspecially morphing.

The only way you can cheat is download AvP Cheat Pack.zip or whatever it is, But high chance they have a virus, dont even think bout downloading them.

I can't cheat anyways im a member of a clan and very dedicated to it. Im one of their top Melee preds and Drones :)

And btw, you dont just type example: Mpmorph queen, you gotta type mpmorph queen or mpxfiles.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

EDIT:Damn, hit reply instead of edit.

Anyway to put this reply to use, Could someone plz play in our server :( would be very apreciated. I'm an Admin there, I can control cheaters/people who use exploits. Just give me an IM over MSN :)

[email protected]

or AIM: RSC NAVYSPAZ

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i cant download new maps and stuf this is my brothers pc and he haits it when i do stofe likethat but hopefuly il get my one on the net soon

ask for the lag thing i have resanably good brodeband it shudant be a problem as far as i no

Backinaction.jpg

Hey i play AVP2 Alot i see your server but ping is usually higher than others, anyway do you have any tips for me im trying to get good with predators and i use the predator skin =P i mostly have problems with aliens and snipers *shivers hate snipers*, anything you can share.

sorry if this has already been menchiond i didant have time to rad the whole thing. but 1 blick i no of that i take advantage of on a regular basis is the mareien with pulcerifle crouched canot be killd with a head shot.

this is caused buy a grachic error in the charactor moddle as fare as im awair. when the marien is crouched his head is shealded buy his torso making him amune to 1 shot kills

Backinaction.jpg

Yea that is one glitch I forgot to mention, Alot of people get mad if you crouch walk as marine.

Its against the rules in some servers.
Also I forgot to Mention

Outpost

In Outpost, in the top room, get inbetween the box's and the wall, as runner without wall walk, then tap shift and pounce threw wall, it may not work first time but keep trying, you can then walk on the sky even.

THE BEST (Colony)

Very hard one to do, there are 3 open hivey rooms in the hive on colony, the second one, which has a broken vent in the room out in the open kinda, with red lights in it, You will see a big pipe on the roof, wall walk as any alien that can wall walk, preferabley runner. and try to get above the pipe a little then press G and if you land on the pipe with wall walk off, go in the corner you'll see a tiny hole, you cannot fit in it unless you press space rapidly, then look up and prss "Shift + E + space" and you should after a few trys jump threw the roof. walk on the pipe, and once it comes to a end. then pounce straight up you should appear in an impossible spot on colony, and jump up again and you will hover over the map. pretty hard to do.
Here are some of my colony screen shots.

Screenshot18.jpg
Screenshot11.jpg
Screenshot24.jpg
Screenshot13.jpg

A Reminder: I AM NOT CHEATING. Those are glitches I learned and ANYONE can do. But you can still get accused for cheating and kicked from a server for doing it.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Any one that use's Cheats OR glicth's Is a NOOB! sorry to say that to the ones who use these But i ams serious. Any one who uses Cheats or Glitchs is a NOOB to me becasue they show no ways of Honor in the Game I liked in the early days when it was Where every one Played with honor and Didnt Use Glitchs and Cheats.

thats true. but if u come 2 rsc server's thier won't be nothing of that.

DiscsSig.gif

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Heheh, yeah. I only use cheats in ANY game (including AVP2) if I have either...

1. Beat the game more than three times.

2. Am bored, so I just do it for fun (number 1 applies to me using this).

3. Any other reason (number one applies to this).

Anyway, pretty cool, but I still haven't had a chance to go to a good game store yet to get AVP2.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Updating the list,

The Ultimate Survivor Hiding Spot, (Will get you booted if noticed) (unlikley tho)

If there are Exosuits available, And Marines or Corporates surviving, or running, Get the exosuit, get on the bridge leading over the hot lead in leadworks. Then look off the bridge and down, (on side that has most molting lead) and jump into it (facing down) and press E (while facing down) about 10 times, and once you hit the bottom, you have to do it once every second or two. And you will survive forever under hot molting lead :) No one can get down there...

Note: You need Nightvision on for it to work.

EDIT: Bloo go to Amazon.com to order AvP2, if your lookin for it, no one sells it anymore, its hell to get hold of one now days.

$15.00 I think on Amazon.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

crouching as a marine is hardly a noobish thing to do. i meen ye if your dooing it all the time then its stupid but i only realy do it if im stuck in the middle of opan ground and some 1 is shooting at me untill i get to cover then i stand up turn round and shoot back. think about it if some 1 was shooting at you your not gona stand streight up its like signaling *shoot heer* the real noobs are the ones that run around witht he sniper rifal rapid fireing with a bit of blue tack stuk tot he screen so they have a cros ahir wethout the scope on. orthose ideout preds that stand in the midle of a map in a groop and fire streight up withthe plasma castors. what realy gets me is the hakkers

i one faught against a guy who had a smart gun that fired heat seeking missiles at he same rait as the smart gun fires. he could do the alian pounce and wall crawl as a mareen and used the predator taunts. i beleev he could flie aswell. i caped him in the face with the sniper rifal that feld him lmao

Backinaction.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

NavySpaz
-------------
Bloo go to Amazon.com to order AvP2, if your lookin for it, no one sells it anymore, its hell to get hold of one now days.

$15.00 I think on Amazon.

-------------

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

ye thats why i stoped playing . i left my second in comand to look after my clan lol. i might rach outthe game today andcoma have a go on ur server. would be fun to play again

is in just AVP2 or are u on the addon pack ?
whats ur server cald and what time will it be runin at

Backinaction.jpg

My server is running 24/7. Its dedicated,

But I live in Texas (United States) the further away you live from me the more it will lag :(.

Someone from Unted Kingdom and Australia who play in my server complain about it alot.

I keep an eye on it, if you go in the server and no ones there, say "NAVY" or something and I will see your IM and go in the server, it appears on my desktop.

I do use Multiplayer Mapupdate#1 thats the maps like

Alley, Fury151 , Gauntlet, Hangar.

Hopefully you have those, i'll keep my server on Verloc so you can join if you dont have the mappack.

Most of my server is the updated maps, alot of people have them, but incase you dont, Here is a Link.

Its not hard like installing skins, thats a pain. All you do is click "Download" and when it comes up, "Save" or "Run" click "Run".

EDIT: Damn nvm, I thought you meant |RSC|Evacuation Ground. I just left there, its getting late where I am.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg