Favoite human character?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

This has probably been asked before, but who was your favorite human character from any of the alien/predator movies. I'm gonna go with Mac, from Predator 1. HE was the ultimate badass, ladies and gentleman. Who didn't love the scene where he got Old Painless from Blain's dead body and started shooting the jungle? Shame he got killed before the end, but his death was cool. Plus, the razor scene is one of my favorites. Anyway, whose everyone elses'?

deathdrop1.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

I gotta go with Dutch, and not just because I like Arnold movies. What really made me like him was the part during their attack on the rebels, you know when he threw the machete. It was half way through the pole for God's sake. :)

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i like Hicks from aliens

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Kaizen, Yautja, 18 years ago

I like Billy from pred 1

Walk with an impure mind
Revelations unkind
Abject denial of the flesh I
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

feel
Endure and make my mark

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

Deffinetly Hudson from Aliens... I named my turtle after him, and then when my turtle died I named my snake after him... but lets stay on topic, I also like billy from Pred1 :) and I can't remember his name but its the guy who played Hudson, but in Predator2. and he is the last one killed on the train.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
BalatuminiSig.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

(i think his name is Jerry in pred2)

anyway, i like Hudson from aliens the best, he made me laugh alot, my fave comment of his was: "how do i egt outa this chicken s**t outfit" it was jokes

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i like Mac from Predator because he was cool but kinda funny at the same time. I like the part where he is gonna look for the pred and he is going up the hill saying "I'm gonna have me some fun.". I like Hudson too, because he made the jokes and stuff.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

got to go with hicks from Aliens and Alien 3 i hope i have the right guy but the best part is "we have Pulse Rifles SmartGuns FlameThrowers Sharpend Sticks{isnt that hicks Who says that}"lol love that part

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

i love VAsquez off aliens

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

My favorite characters are usually the main characters. This is because they're the ones who usually actually kills the Predators or the Aliens. From Predator, my favorite's Dutch (and also because I like Arnold), anyone else are basically Pred trophies. From the Alien movies, my favorites are Ripley and Hicks. Others like Vasquez and Hudson are also cool but Hudson's a coward (a funny one at least) and Vasquez I never liked her that much.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

I would personally love to see Hudson get his you-know-what kicked by any of the marines from Predator. That would be the perfect movie. If that had been in AvP, I would have loved it.

deathdrop1.jpg

dude vasquez kicks the most A** out of all the marines think about it she pinned a warrior alien ageinst the vent with her foot and wasted a clip into the darn things head

avpunlimited, Yautja, 18 years ago

Hicks and reply by far!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

nah vasquez kicks the most A**

In your oppinion. That's the whole point of this thread is to share oppinions;)

Anyhoo, as far as the Alien movies are concerned, Ripley is probably my favorite.

deathdrop1.jpg

lol. never heard anyone say that about vasquez before. lol

Anyway i also like Dallas from Alien. Or atleast i think it was him. He was the one that got attacked in the ventilation system while looking for the alien with a flamethrower right?

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

vasquez is mah favorite, hispanic chick thats ready to kick some @$$, its like me :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah Black, except Dallas was from Alien, not Aliens. As far as favourite characters go, from the alien movies it had to be Ripley by far (not Ripley 8 from resurrection though) she showed so many levels of character in those movies & her character developed so much over time.

As far as predator characters go I'd have to say either Mac or Dutch. Mac's character was probably the most in- depth of all the characters, how he starts to break down after Blaine's death, reminiscing about their stories, such as when they were the only 2 survivors of a platoon in which 32 men were massacred.

stalker.jpg

you emeorized the # of men massacred?

also thanx for the correction. i made a typo and put aliens instead of alien.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Nope, it's Hudson who says that. That's why even if I don't like Hudson because he's a total coward, I've got to like him just because of his classic lines.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

Mr. T. Nah, to be honest Ripley, Hicks and Dutch for now

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg