Alien Species

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Everyone has been saying that the only real aliens are...

Drone
Queen
Warrior
Predalien
Facehugger
Chestburster...

But thats all we know about I think... What if a queen made a hive in Africa? you know how big of Xenomorphs there would be? on things they could facehugg like antelope and maybe baby lions. but nothing like 100 foot aliens tho.

EDIT: Or maybe its just those above in the list but several animals make that animal :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
BalatuminiSig.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i dont think it would matter. it may take some characteristics and it would turn out just like the dog/ox alien. but it may have horns if it facehugged an antelope though. but it may not be likely i have no idea.

it would still be classified as a drone because it would be a young alien.
older aliens are clasified as warriors.
also the only reason everyone says that those are the only real aliens is because those are the only aliens seen in the movies, and movies are the source of information that is thought to be true.(for those of you who are confused because aliens from the games arent on there.)

but i get what your trying to say. the aliens may be bigger because when the dog got facehugged in A3 the alien was smaller when it came out right?

EDIT: i saw your edit and i think that is what it is.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

pretty much all xenomorphs are different except the queen. when ever a victim is facehugged the strongest traits are taken so that the alien that is given birth to later has the strongest chance of survival. the aliens you mentioned are so far the only things we have seen. there are thousands of possibilties. but with animals i miagine things like lion and tiger whould be the same because they are basically the same construct. but the a xenomorph whould be completly differnt if they infested say an elphant.

but my question is what kind of alien do you think popped out of the space jockey on the derealict?

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Umm you forgot the
Prince Alien
Its a cat breed xenomorph and obviusly the best i know of so far......read AvP 2:the two princes.

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Within the films, there are only the ones mentioned at the begining of the thread. (although a drone and a warrior are the same thing) That's not to say that an alien whose host was, say, a cat wouldn't wind up looking different, but it has not been seen in the films, so there really isn't any proof. For all we know, a runner could come out of any four-legged animal.

deathdrop1.jpg

^that is what i was trying to say DD. i was thinkin four-legged animal would produce the same alien that came out of the dog.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

supposedly (meaning according to the comics)
there were aliens like rhino alien, snake alien, spider alien, ect ect. they were made into toys but they looked really ugly

i really dont see how in the world a facehugger is supposed to hug a spider or a snake tho.....

this is a rhino alien

rinoalien.jpg

i know

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

I dont think their are Rhino Aliens...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
BalatuminiSig.jpg

i know lol

its really stupid

well what really happened is that people were going to make an AVP cartoon. but it was decided that it would not be made but the toys came out anyway. and that is one of those toys that was a character in the show. I have one of those too, except mine is a double toy thing. mine has a pred and a regular alien, the pred is called a renegade pred and the alien is just regular.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board

there's stuff like "king alien" and "swarm alien"
its so weird

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The final result of an adult alien's metamorphose can sometimes depend on certain species' DNA. It is a good possibility that two hosts that are genetically similar, but not the same, will produce pretty much identical aliens. But certain hosts' DNA has a greater effect of aliens, causing more noticeable changes, eg. The predalien. Although nonsense such as "rhino aliens" & the like I doubt could ever actually spawn, as no matter the host, the aliens remain principally the same, bar a few small physical differences

stalker.jpg

I think its those aliens above and a couple more, and I think all animuch as, Hyena, wolf, coyote, make a runner :) not a diff alien species for every animal...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg