Xenos and Planets.

Kidd, Human, 18 years ago

Last night before I gone to sleep, I thought of "How can Aliens move to another Planet after they destroy the one they are on?" I don't know but I put some ideas into it to see if it works, but it's up to yall to think about it.
These are my ideas:
1. They can stay on the planet until it crumbles into space dust and drift through out space until it is in a collision course to another planet. But then this is not good because the Atmosphere will kill the Aliens during entry. I know Xenos don't breath oxygen, unless people say otherwise.
2. They can hurl their spore into space like the Arachnids on SST, (Not a crossover) so they could destroy the other planets with the new Xenos.
3. Last but not least, this is my stupid idea. There is a company that has a high risk of dying but IF you survive, you walk away with tons of money for each Xeno you capture and move. If you tell me, I rather work for a garbage company that pays me $1.45 per a trash can, than over $30,000 for a live Xeno catch. I might take the job because of the money but I rather have a safe one instead.

What do yall think? How do they move from one planet to the next?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

OTANG, Human, 18 years ago

ye i think they migrate by various ways including hosts, being stowaways, etc.

to me, the other ideas dont seem viable given info we know.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Kidd, Human, 18 years ago

All I was doing was trying to come up with ideas. I know that Spore thing is fake but hey, they are somewhat like insects so I used it.

But yeah that could be one logical way you said otang, they can be stowaways in their host.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

OTANG, Human, 18 years ago

at least thats the only logical method i can think of based on the movies. not a bad thing to have ideas tho, hehe

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Human, 18 years ago

I think they will just hide on other ships and were ever the ship lands i guess it gets off and that's how they spread.

In other words prity much what big O said. :P

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

black_warrior, Human, 18 years ago

MY THOUGHTS: I just thought that the preds just dropped some eggs on another planet to start a hunt, and if the preds did not survive the hunt then that planet was ruled by xeno's.

Your first idea is pretty much what my topic was about along time ago.

My topic asked if they got on other planets by drifting through space because ripley blew the original alien out of the airlock and the queen.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."