Your charecter

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

If you are a alien, predator, or human, discribe your charectors life, how he became a powerful predator/human/alien.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
therunner.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Okay, here comes the long, and only story about Drenton.

----Classified, requesting clearance----

****Paswords accepted****
**--Loading File--**
====File Loaded====
Class three threat
Species: Xenomorph
Name: Drenton
Nicknames: Drooler, Slime-Face and Poison Claw.
Blood type: Unknown, highly acidic
Height: 6.7ft
Weight: 190 lb
Notable Kills: None
Intellegence: Abnormally high for a Xenomorph
Known Roles: Host gatherer, Scout and Warrior
Original Hive: Acheron. Seperated from his hive, and sent to Kfrinztie.

File:
Drenton was first discovered on a far off coloney, called Kfrinztie. He was the only Xenomorph there, and yet, he managed to not only kill all of the colonists on the only inhabitalable place on the planet, but he also managed to switch off the power at certain points, such as the mechanical doors and locks, thus rendering the prey defenseless.

The only known survivor of Drentons ruthless attack on Kfrinztie was Sergent Korkov Krovshki (Read: Grovfshki) of the Mairne Planet-Side Disruption Corps (M.P.D.C). What he did not know, was that he was unknowingly smuggeling Drenton planet by planet, towards The Hive.

Along the way, Korkov has fought Drenton many times, and Drenton has allwlipped through his fingers, often by staying still, and being above Korkov, or by playing dead.

Once Drenton had reached the Hive, he bothered Korkov no more.

Drenton now awaits to be sent out for the Hive.
Physical Description:

He has dome, meaning that he is a drone. He is a brownish colour, with small drab olive spots, with even smaller dark goldenrod spots. He is rather small, and is also totaly comfortable with crawling, and sitting, upside down. His tounge is a dark brown colour, allmost black
He only has two dorsal spines, and they are rather short
He has small webs between his fingers and toes. He has four fingers, and four toes. His claws are tipped with poison, that can be deadly, or can cause the vitcem to become paralysed. His legs are extremly powerfull, thus, his abilaty to jump far.
He has an extremly weak tail blade, but it will grow back after a couple of hours if it happens to come off.

Notable items:
Drenton appears to have been killed before Sergent Korkov Krovshki and his squad had been dispatched. A security guard was shooting cans with his pistol, and a lucky shot bounced off of the wall, and hit Drenton in the skull, who was right behind the security guard, later on was revealed to be James Anderson.

Reserch shows that the scientist has ressurected him, not by cloning, but through extensive research. The results were
* Even faster reflexes
* Slightly faster speed
* And a tiny bit more more resiliance to attacks
* And an disturbing abilaty to mimick voices, albiet a little deathly sounding and a little hissy.

The metal implants they added were:
* Metallic mandibles onto the side of Drentons face, that stretch out seven inches infront of his outer jaw

NPC Kills: 0 Balatu ,2 Hunter's Moon, 10 Marine(s), 1 Synthetic(s) 0 Civilain(s) and 0 Team mates

Player Kills: Blade Hunter (Civilian)

Drenton.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Most are taken from my profile:

Lt.TDN
Nickname: "The Dragon"
Race: Human
Squad: Alpha Draconis
# of RPG's: 2
RPG Kills: Katam, Stalker

Description: A man with black hair and eyes. He is neither too muscular or weak. He is not your typical overmuscular tough action hero. Yet in no way is he an average man in combat. To him, the only strength he needs is the strength to weild his trusty Pulse Rifle. He is an expert in the use of the Pulse Rifle and an expert marksman. A good leader, he command his troops to victory. But as he says: credit is never all his. Unlike the Lieutanents of the typical marine squad who sits in the comfort of their APC during battle, Lt.TDN always go into battle with his men, saying: what fun will it be?

History: Lt.TDN, born on planet Sigma V of the Draconis sector. His parents were scientists working in one of Weyland-Yutani's test labs on Sigma V. At the age of 18, he joined the marines of the Draconis sector for he had always wanted to be in the army. At that time, when the Alpha Draconis was formed, he was given an "invitation" to join. But he turned it down because he thought the threats of these alien creatures were all fictional (caused by Weyland-Yutani media propaganda). Several years later, he was sent to a new encampment on Sigma X. On the same year, specimens of both species on Sigma V escaped, and the whole colony was slaughtered, including his parents. He now realize the threat that these creatures pose and agreed to join the Alpha Draconis squad. During one of the missions, he and some others provided cover fire while colonist survivors retreat to the dropships. For this act, he was promoted to Lieutanent, and he had been that ever since. But he shall never realize that the true threat doesn't come from these creatures, but from his own fellow humans, until the mission on the unknown planet.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i never became powerful im still only a private first class but thats only cause new people joined after me. now on to my charecter

Name: hyroglphsarenice (A.K.A hyro)
Race: Human
Clan: Alpha Draconis
Kills: Voltage 3000
K.I.A (killed in action): once (killed by voltage 3000)
Height: 5 5"
Hair: Red
Eyes: Haezel
Weapons: Combat Knife, Pistol, Pulse Rifle
Breif History: hyro joined the army to earn the respect of his father. only to find out right after boot camp to find out his father had been killed in action by xenomorphs. he was then a orphan (never knowing his mother). he dedicated his life to the marine core for it was the only family he had left.

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Here is mine

I am a runner alien, I am fast light and deadly, I serve my queen royally, my host was a wolf.
I worship my host, it was a Dark Gray Wolf. I am the strongest runner of all the hives. I once killed a honored warrior predator when my hive was in danger. My queen granted me a royal guard, her chosen few. I am really good at dudging and killing predators with plasma casters and combi sticks.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
therunner.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navyspaz is phsycaly imature in strength and size, but has plenty of fighting skills, his whole clan was wiped out on a hunt in the jungle by a extremely large xenomorph, (the queen) after they had went into the cave to kill it... Navy barely escaped... Now Navy is 6'4", 3 shurikens, Scaraficial dagger, Plasma Caster, Combistick, Wristblades on each arm, Handheld Speargun. Netgun, and smartdisc. His Specialty is Drone Melee, But anything thats bigger then Navy, is a threat, and most things are bigger then navy...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Height: 8 feet
weight: unknown
clan: The Hive

Donut is a warrior xenomorph from acheron, she is the color of a blue saphire and bears two tails. When she was born she was gifted with memory,intelligence,and wisdom. In her past history her hive was attacked by a clan of predators who attempted to destroy the queen, Donut was one of the few young drones to have survived the attack, but afterwards she was promoted to a warrior in training. Years after her hive was attacked again, but this time there were more yautjas, Donut was defeated by one who beared the name of Decon, luckily for Donut she was found by a group of scavenger scientists who rebuilt her (added more things to her) Donut was alive once more. Donut was able to escape the ship and find the yautja who had slain her, and as fate would have it she defeated him, she took his body as a trophey and hung it in the hive. She was then an official warrior of Acheron.

the book im writing has her whole life in it with alot more detail :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Name: Black Warrior (also known as BW)
Race: yautja
Clan: Balatu
Kills: Predalien64, XTheXRogueX
RPG's: 2
Height: 7'4
Weight: 375 pounds
Hair: Black dreads
Eyes: yellow
Weapons: 2 black Combisticks(1 Acidproof), 2 pairs of Wristblades each 12" long, a wrist mounted Net Gun, a Sacrificial Dagger, 10 Smartdisks, a Plasma Caster and a Medicomp.
Other Equipment: I have all black armor and my helmet looks like the one from predator2, it is also black but with green eye sockets. The blooded mark on my helmet is also colored green. Also all of my weapons are black.
Scars: I have a large scar across my stomach from my battle with Predalien64. In his last attempt to defeat me he tried to put his claws through my stomach and rip upward. I somehow survived the attack with only a large scar and a slash on my armor. It was a hard battle but I won and had gained a trophy in the end. I have a helmet that is still cracked in 3 places around my forhead and mouth part even though I welded it t0gether and my right eye is scarred from my fight with kidd.
History: I was once in a strong clan of which i forget the name. We were having a peaceful day when an xenomorph hive came from hidden underground and attacked my clan. The whole clan was slaughtered except for me, I was squaring off against a warrior xeno when I Was impailed from the back, I blacked out and cant remember the rest. I was wandering alone on a planet that had been abandoned, I had know idea how i had gotten there and i didn't even know the planet existed so i decided to go exploring. I eventually found Balatu and was accepted, I have been trained since i entered Balatu and have grown strong. I have gone on 2 hunts so far with Balatu.
Hunting Buddies:My hunting buddies are Solo pred, and Blade hunter

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

my guy is 7,6 and is a excellent fist fighter and has the weapony like the predtot that thought alien at begining

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Drenton the lines are too long. it is stretching the page.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

That better? I copied and pasted from my profile, so I didnt have time to remove the lines.

Drenton.jpg

Name- Honour in Death, HiD
Rank- Dishonoured outcast
Age-24
Weapons/equipment-
Acid-proof right Wristblade
netgun(left arm attachment)
hand held speargun
Ceremonial dagger (well used)
Combi-stick
Helmet-pred1 style, has No Honour carved onto top of helmet in Yautja.
Pred1 style body armour, with spikes added onto shoulder plates.
Background- While of average height, HiD has above average strength and speed. But lacks wisdom/intelligence. Always looked as an outsider in his clan for his weird thoughts, HiD was thrown out of his clan when he caused great dishonour to his clan after letting his great temper loose on 'friendlies' compromising the hunt. Stealing a scout ship, HiD fled to another region. Carving 'No Honour' on his helmet, HiD has been following other pred clans from a distance for years, hoping to find a 'great hunt' against hard-meat to regain his honour.
Always prefers close combat, prefering to use wristblades. Aggressive, no regard for own safety, loves to melee! especially with wristblades!

This space for lease

ags 250
clan Hunters moon
name is Shadow warrior
my Elder were Hunting on planten for Queen we found 3 bad bloods 1 Elder of Dark blade clan battle me i kill Elder and 2 bad bloods on planten i found 4 alien 2 predaliens and 2 dog aliens i kill with plasmacster and with combat staff we found no Queen on planet we back to my Elder with trophys to honour for my clan Hunters moon

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Uploading Profile:

Name: Kidd Junior
Nationality: American
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 195 pnds
Military Status: Active Duty
Military Branch: Army: Ranger
Current Orders: -CLASSIFIED-

Description:
Average build soldier with 4 tattoos. 1 on the back of his hand. A Zodiac sign: Virgo. 2 tattoos on his shoulder blades. Both are flags of countries but he have his reasons. Right shoulder blade. American Flag. Reason: To show he haves the freedom that he is born with. Left Shoulder Blade. Japanese Flag. Reason: To show the honor he haves for his name. Middle of his back there is a back of a dragon. Head looking up at his own head. Wings that looks like he himself haves them. Acts Skitzo (so he says) with both of his personalities. One side is his Childish side. A side he don't want to give up. The other, his normal side.

History:

DOB to 10 yrs old:
Kidd was born in a great family, not too rich nor too poor. His mother died 2 days after he was born but his dad stayed with him. His early years were full of joy and laughter, he made lots of friends. When he started school, his PE teacher told his dad that he haves potential in his body to push it to it limits. Kidd's dad knows of this but the doctors he took him to could not describe it. Is it his genes that keeps him pushing himself. Kidd of course don't know what this means at the time but he plays outside for long periods of time. Many kids will most likely stay inside on a hot day while Kidd himself would be out there looking for fun. In school, his grades were mostly Bs but there are some As that appear occasionly, but in PE there is always an A and it never wavers. Kidd gets picked on about his name but like always he smarts mouth back to them.

10 to 18:

Having recieve many As in PE, his dad thought about taking him to work with him, Kidd agreed with his dad and after school he would run all the way to the Armory which is 4 miles away from the school.
When summer break comes into season, new recruits will see a little boy standing with them, at first they have their doubts about the boy but the Drill Sargeant told them about the little boy and he will do this training with them. Through weeks of BootCamp, the recruits will stare in Aw at the boy doing everything that a soldier would do. The general spoke with Kidd's dad about haveing a kid joining young men that is 8 or more years older than him would not put a good name for him, and so, after that one session of Bootcamp, 10 weeks of endless torture. Kidd could not train with his brethren, until he himself turns 17 minimum. 3 yrs after the bootcamp training Kidd was playing soldier until his dad's right hand man, told him of his dad's fate. Kidd's heart plummeted but he took it as a soldier, he stood in attention in front of the man and saluted him. The soldier knelt down and grasp the young soldier in his arms. The next four years Kidd turn to other things than staying outside. He started to show his comical self. People loved to see him at parties and hangouts and people would never forget.

18 to Now:

Kidd joined the military and like before, he passed it with no flaws. Kidd sign up to every mission that is consider very dangerous but it was most likely he would not go for his orders were the general's. One day the general finaly agreed with his request and sent him out. Two years later, Kidd done everything, done all the requirements that was needed in the mission without Leaving no man Behind. He was stationed in South America when he first encounter the Yautja threat and was soon drafted into the Weyland Yutani Army. (how he puts it) He met the LT. that was putting together the team Alpha Draconis and he was one of the few to join in. The LT. mistaken him as a kid fresh out of boot but literly he was 20 years old and his face still keeping some of his youth have not grown out yet. Over the years, the team went through good times and bad. Nothing really special but the come and go of soldiers who can't take the battle anymore. But there is one boy that'll keep his rifle at the ready and will never leave one of his friends behind and he consider the Alpha Draconis as his family.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Ummm I have put this before so i won't bother right now. Just want AVPunlim to know his sig is a tad to pig for the site so if he can please either remove it or resize it. Thanx dude.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Here you go a proper longing it story lmao. Enjoy.

Cloaked Hunter...

Statistics:

Height: Near 7.2ft.
Build: Medium.
Eye Colour:Sky Blue
Favourite Weapon: Glaive.
Favourite Style Of The Hunt: Stealth. Waits Until The Time is right.
Strengths: is A Loner That Way He Does Not Get Attatched To Another Predator. Might Slow Him Down. Is fast on feet And On Reations And Reflexes. Uses Speed More Than Strength.

Weaknesses: Has Flash Back's About Some Of The Past Involving Another Predator Who Raised Him And Tought Him. These Can Happen At Anytime.

Bio: Was Raised by A Predator That Was Skillfull In The Art Of Confusion While In A Hunt.
Yet Cloaked Hunter Does Not No Alot About Him Wether He Was A Relative Or Friend.
But He Remember's The Predator Being Silent Hardly Speaking And Never On Edge.
But On One Hot Evening While The Predator Was Teaching` Cloaked Predator. The Predator Was Attacked By A huge Beast Unknown To (Cloaked).
So As His Fellow Hunter Was Being Attaked He Noticed He Had Droped his Glaive So He Picked It Up And Hit The Dark Creature In The Side.
The Creature Screamed In Pain And Hit (Cloaked) Several Feet Away With His Razor Sharp Tail Which Scared His Chest Down To His Thigh. Cloaked Then Ran Again Towards The Creature Then Jumped Up Into A Tree And Grabbed It's Tail Even Though It Was Cutting His Hand. He Did Not Notice The Pain Because He Was In A Fit Of Rage Unstopable. He Lifted The Beast Up Into The Tree And Swung It Against The Trunk Then With The Claive He Was Able To Cut The Creature But Only Just As It Moved. As The Creature Noticed It Was Cut It Looked At Cloaked And Jumped At Him Knockin Cloaked Onto His Back The Creature Proceeded To Headbutt Cloaked Until He Was Unconious. Then The Beast Left Cloaked And Picked Up The Other Predator. THe Other Predator Knew He Was Unable To Fight THe Creature As He Was Wounded By Being Caught Off Guard. As THe Creature Loward Itself Slowley The Predator Took All His Top Half Armour off. And Was Able To Take Off All His Equipment As He Was Being Carried Off. Cloaked Was 50/50 in unconcious And In consious He Saw The Predator Bein Carried Away Then He Passed Out. THat All He Can Rember.

C.H is usually remain's silent and hradly ever speaks unless really ticked off.
When Angry,Bad Tempered.

Weapons: Glaive LvL2,Maul LVL1,Plasmacaster LVL2,Clan Upgrade Wristblades (acid proof)but does not know which clan it is from,Level 2 dark armour,cloak level 2,ritual smart disk,pulse mines, fire bombs,speargun LVL2,

Armour: C.H's armour is now the ritual armour off of concrete jungle. But his mask is like sacr's without the marking on. (yet) hopefully soon after RPG.

Tech: Wrist Comp,Medicomp,

Armour And Weapon's Were discovered by C.H to Belong To Caln Balatu.

CH.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bravo Bravo Cloaked Hunter. I think we both just shared a story of our characters. LOL So to did the others. Yeah we have to show the emotion of our characters for the people to love them so, that what makes up a story.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol oh well lol stop being sarci lol.
(playin).

CH.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

just incase anyone else wants to put their stuff.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

RPG CHARACTER

FILE CLASSIFIED
_______________________________________________LOADING FILE...................................

SUBJECTS PHYSICAL BIO:

WIEGHT:223 lb's

EYE COLOR: BLUE/GRAY

SKIN COLOR: MOTTLED YELLOW
TIME PERIOD:2857

WEYLAND-YUTANI HAD SET UP YET ANOTHER COLONY, EXCEPT UNLIKE THE LAST ONE THIS ONE FLOURISHED. LEFT UNDISTURBED IT SOON GREW INTO A METROPOLIS FULL OF ABUNDANT LIFE, MEANWHILE A FEW MILES OFF AN ALIEN HIVE WAITED

THE ALIEN HIVE THAT GREW GREEDY, SO THEY DEVELOPED A PLAN. A PLAN THAT WOULD SUPRISE THE HUMANS THAT ALIENS HAD SUCH CUNNING AND STRATAGY

IT WAS ANY USUAL EVENING IN THE CITY BUT THEN JUST IN EARSHOT STRANGE NIOSES COULD BE HEARD. STRANGE ENOUGH TO DRAW OUT A PLATOON OF COLONIAL MARINES. ON ACHERON THE MARINES NOT ONLY SERVED AS THE MILITARY BUT ALSO AS THE POLICE FORCE SO NO TROOP WAS EXPENDABLE. AS THEY APPROACHED THE AREA EVERYTHING BECAME SILENT.SUDDENLY A TROOPER WAS PULLED AWAY. THIS SUDDENLY HAPPENED TO THE ENTIRE FIRST LINE OF MARINES DISSAPEARED IN THE HILLY ENVIREMENT. THE MARINES BEGAN TO PANICK SOME RETREATED SOME JUST CHARGED INTO THE HILLS FIRING AND SCREAMING,NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.
JUST THEN THEY CHOSE TO SHOW THEMSELVES. THE ALIENS NOW KILLED THE MARINES OUT IN THE OPEN,IMPALING THEM,SHREDDING THEM AND JAWING THEM.AS MORE AND MORE OF THE MARINES WERE DRAWN TO THE BATTLE FIELD THE CITY WAS LEFT MORE AND MORE VULNERABLE.WORSE THE ALIENS HAD FOUND WAYS INTO THE SEWERS AND FROM THERE THE VENTALATION SYSTEMS.THE ALIENS FROM THERE PICKED OFF THE REST OF THE MARINES.SOON THE CITY WAS LEFT COMPLETELY VULNERABLE.THE ALIENS WOULD SNEAK THERE HAPLESS VICTIMS BACK INTO THE SEWERS.SOON THE CITIZEINS FOUND OUT WHAT WAS GIONG ON AND PANICKED. NOW THE ALIIENS SURFACED ATTACKING PEOPLE OUT IN THE OPEN.SOME HUMANS TRIED TO RUN FOR THE BORDER ONLY TO FIND THE ALIENS WAITING FOR THEM THERE.MEANWHILE A GROUP OF PREDATORS FROM A CLAN NEARBY TRIED TO GET A GOOD HUNT OUT OF THE SITUIATION ONLY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE ALIENS SINISTER PLOT. SOON THE ENTIRE CITY HAD BEEN RAPED OF LIFE. BUT THREE YUATJA ESCAPED THE CARNAGE........................THE SURVIVING TRIO OF PREDATORS RETURNED TO THIER CLAN,BODIES MANGLED BEYOND HELP,SCARED FOR LIFE THEY DRAGGED THEMSELVES BACK TO TELL THE GRUESOME STORY. THE CLAN LISTENED IN DREAD FOR THEY HAD LOST MANY OF THIER GREATEST HUNTERS AND ABOVE ALL THIER PRECIOUSE ELDER.

SOON THE BETA MALE BECAME THE NEW ELDER PREDATOR.HE TRAINED HARD AND SOON BECAME GREATER THAN ANY ELDER IN THAT CLANS HISTORY.
MEANWHILE THE ELDER HAD A SON.........

THE ELDERS SON GREW AND TRAINED, HE WAS NAMED BLOOD HUNTER (SPECULATIONS OF WHY HE WAS NAMED THIS IS MOST LIKELY BECUASE OF HIS BRUTAL NATURE AND ANGER)HE SOON BECAME THE BEST HUNTER OF ALL OF HIS PIERS. ONE DAY BH LEFT TO GO ON A MINI-HUNT. WHILE HE WAS GONE THE ALIEN HIVE ATTACKED THE CLAN. THE ALIENS CUAGHT THE CLAN OFF GUARD AND IT BECAME A SLUAGHTER. YUATJA WERE DRAGGED OFF AND MASSACRED. SOON THE ELDER PULLED HIMSELF TOGETHER AND KILLED ALIENS IN EVERY DIRECTION, THEY DIED AT THE TIP OF HIS BLADE. ACID WOULD HAVE SPEWED EVERYWHERE. SOON THE ALPHA ARRIVED AND UPON SIGHT OF HIM THE ELDER CHARGED THROUGH THE HORDES OF ALIENS TOWARD IT. THE ELDER SOON CUAGHT UP TO IT AND SWUNG HIS COMBI-STICK, THE ALIEN DUCKED AND WRAPPED ITS TAIL AROUND THE ELDERS ARM. THE ELDER RETALIATED BY CHOPPING THE TAIL OFF.THE ALPHA SCREAMED IN PAIN AND SWUNG ITS ARM KNOCKING OFF ITS MASK..........
SOON BH RETURNED AND WAS SHOCKED, FROZEN IN TERROR AT WHAT WAS GIONG ON THEN HE SAW IT. HIS FATHER RIP THE TAIL OFF OF THE ALPHA, THEN IT SWUNG ITS ARM RIPPING OFF HIS MASK. THE ELDER WAS ABOUT TO RETALIATE WHEN A TAIL TORE THROUGH HIS CHEST.BH FELL TO HIS KNEES.THE ELDER TORE OUT A SHURIKEN AND RIPPED OPEN THE ALIEN BEHIND HIM,KILLING IT.BY NOW THE ALPHA RETREATED SLIGHTLY BUT THE ELDER TORE ON AND SLEW ANOTHER ALIEN WHEN AN ALIEN RIPPED OPEN THE ELDERS SIDE. THE ELDER FELL TO THE GROUND, PANTED, GOT BACK UP AND NETTED THE ALIEN KILLING IT IN A SADISTIC WAY.THE ELDER CHARGED ON AND KILLED ANOTHER ALIEN BUT YET ANOTHER LEAPED HIM AND JAWED HIS CHEEK OFF. THE ALPHA LEAPED IN FRONT OF HIM GLARING DOWN AT THE DEFEATED ELDER. THE ELDER GLANCED UP AND KNEW HE GO NO FARTHER SO HE LUAGHED AND SPAT IN THE ALPHAS FACE. THE ALPHA THEN JAWED HIM IN THE FOREHEAD PUTTING THE ELDER INTO A SLEEP HE WOULD NEVER WAKE UP FROM.BH FELL TO HIS KNEES, A TEAR TRICKLED DOWN HIS FACE.HE HID IN THE SHADE OF THE TREES FOR COVER AND WAITED FOR THEM TO GO KNOWING THAT HE COULD NEVER DEFEAT SO MANY ENEMIES RIGHT NOW. SO HE WAITED

BH SOON GREW TO HIS FULL POTENTIAL. HE CREATED IDEAL WEAPONS USED SPECIFICLY FOR KILLING ALIENS AND TRAINED. BESIDES EATING AND DRINKING THE ONLY THING HE EVER DID WAS TRAIN.
FOR THE BURNING HATRED FOR XENOS NEVER GREW DIMMER ONLY WILDER.SOON THE DAY HAD COME. HE SNUK INTO THE NEST WITH EASE FOR THIS WAS WERE ALL OFTHAT TRAINING CAME IN HANDY. HE SOON FOUND HIMSELF IN THE EGG ROOM. SEEING ALL OF THE PREMATURE XENOS ENRAGED HIM. HE SOON SET HIMSELF TO WORK WITH HIS CASTER AND IN A FEW MINUTES HE HAD BLASTED ALL OF THE EGGS TO HELL. THE HOSTS WERE ALSO QUICK WORK.BUT SOON HE WAS SPOTTED BY A XENO AND SEEING ALL OF ITS BRETHREN KILLED ENRAGED IT TOO SOON MANY XENOS ARRIVED AND SET HIMSELF TO WORK KILLING THEM. HE BLASTED THEM TO HELL WITH HIS CASTER AND THE REST HE TOOK CARE OF WITH HIS ACID PROOF COMBI-STICK. ONE LEAPED AND HE STABBED IT IN MID AIR WITH HIS COMBI STICK AND THEN TRIPPED ANOTHER XENO AND STABBED IT WITH THE OTHER END OF THE STICK. AN ALIEN THEN CHARGED HIM AND HE DISPACHTED WITH A SHUREKIN. AN ALIEN THEN JUMPED HIM AND HE RAN IT THROUGH WITH HIS WRISTBLADES AND DIDNT EVEN CARE TO WACTH AS HIS WRISTBLADES SIZZLED AWAY. SUDDENLY AN EGG OPENED AND OUT OF IT LEAPED A HUGGER BH QUICKLY NETTED IT AGAINST A WALL. HIS CASTER TOOK CARE OF THE REST. HE CHARGED INTO ANOTHER ROOM WHERE HE SAW THE QUEEN ALIEN. IT CHARGED AND BH THREW HIS COMBI-STICK, IT CUAGHT THE QUEEN RIGHT IN THE MOUTH RIPPENG APART HER SECOND JAW. IT WENT DOWN UNCONSCIECE FOR A FEW MINUTES. WHILE THE QUEEN WAS KNOCKED OUT BH TOOK CARE OF THE REST OF THE ALIENS. NOW THE ALIEN QUEEN AWOKE AND ONCE AGAIN CHARGED. IT ATTACKED BH WITH ITS TAIL AND BH RIPPED IT OFF. THE QUEEN SCREECHED IN AGONY. BH LEAPED UPON IT AND SLICED IT OPEN WITH HIS DISC.
NOW ONLY ONE THING WAS LEFT. TO KILL THE ALPHA HE RAN THROUGH A SEREIS OF TUNNELS UNTIL HE CAME INTO A ROOM AND SAW IT.THROUGH HORDES OF ALIENS STANDING ONTOP OF A MOUND STOOD THE ALPHA ALIEN. AT THE SIGHT OF HIS SWORN ENEMY HE WAS SO ENRAGED THAT HE STARTED TO SWEAT HIS OWN BLOOD. HE ROARED THE LOUDEST,ANGRIEST ROAR HE HAD EVER ROARED. AND CHARGED, ALIENS FELL BEFORE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. HIS CASTER BLEW RIPPED APART WHOEVER STOOD IN HIS WAY. FINALLY HE GOT TO IT AND SWUNG HIS FIST. THE ALPHA WAS CUAGHT STRAIGHT IN THE FACE, HE FLEW BACK. BH KEPT UP HIS CHARGE BUT THE ALPHAS SEVERED TAIL LASHED OUT WHIPPING BH ACROSS THE FACE. IT HALTED HIM ONLY FOR A MOMENT,THEN HE GRABBED THE ALPHAS EXO SKELETON AND RIPPED IT OPEN. HE THE THEN PICKED IT UP BY ITS TAIL AND SWUNG IT BY ITS TAIL AROUND THEN SMASHED IT ON THE GROUND, BENT DOWN AND RIPPED ITS JAW OPEN. HE WAS SO ENRAGED THAT HE SET OFF HIS SELF-DESTRUCT DEVICE AND SHOVED IT INTO THE MANGLED ALPHAS MOUTH AND RAN. IT WAS NOW A RACE FOR SURVIVAL SO HE RAN,RAN AS FAST AS HIS LEGS WOULD TAKE HIM. SUDDENLY THE BOMB HIT 0......
BH COULD SEE IT GO OFF, IT CUAGHT UP TO HIM QUICKLY. HE JUMPED AND BLEW HIM TO THE GROUND WHEN HE GOT UP BEATEN BADLY HE HAERD A NIOSE HE LOOKED UP AND SAW A YUATJA CLAN SHIP UP OVERHEAD HE SOON FOUND OUT IT WAS CLAN BALATU AND IS NOW WAITING FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE CLAN.......................

And yes I did copy this directly from my profile.Hope ya liked it

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Owwww... lay of the caps will ya? But really, I don't think it was so wise as to ressurect this topic.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.