My book

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

if you dont already know, i'm writting a book about mah xenomorph Donut, its about her life on the site(aka the hive) its going to have many of the members of the this site in it unless your quite new. i had written it on paper so i had to rewrite it onto the computer and i'll continue it from there, but heres a part from it:

~Origin~

From the farthest reaches of the universe, there came a creature, one that brought no peace, but death. Hidden in the shadows, these creatures lurk, waiting for innocent prey to step into their domain. Xenomorphs, the name these creatures were given by the humans, their name brought only fear to the wise and excitement to the foolish, their only meaning is to kill and create. They are the ultimate killing machines, unblinded by mercy and remorse, they are death... But where there is good and evil, there is alwomething in between, on a planet called Acheron, there lay a xenomorph hive. This hive gave birth to very extrodinary xenomorphs, ones with great skill and reason. One very peculiar xenomorph was born 300 years ago, one of wisdom, unusual kindness, and intelligence. She bears no real name, but those who have befriended her call her Donut.

The moment Donut ahd pierced her hosts body and was let out into the hive, she had something not many other xenomorphs had... She bore two tails and was the color of a misty, blue sapphire. Even though she stuck out like a sore thumb, she was still accepted into the Hive. Being as young as she was, she had two guardians whom went by the names of Hunter, and Killer, these two were elite warriors of the Hive. Donut looked up to Hunter and Killer with great respect, but even a greater amount of her respect went towards the very core of the hive... The Queen, her mother, and the mother of the Hive. The Queen bore hundreds of eggs every day, each egg holding the carriers of her future army. The second in command went by the name of Daveberg, he was responsible for leading the Hive through any enemy attacks. Daveberg was not only the general of the Hive, but he is the Alpha Male of the Hive, he will bear one egg in his lifetime, and that egg shall carry the next Queen.

~Getting Started~

Donut lay dormant inside the caverns of Acheron. Only the sounds of water drops were heard rattling inside the tunnels of the Hive, everything was asleep. *plop* *plop* *plop* Donut, who was awakening, slowly rose her head and stared at the receding droplets as they hit the warm, moist floor of the Hive. The humidity was so dense in the Hive that it was palpable, the heat felt like that of a jungle. Saliva oozed from her crystalized teeth as she extended her second jaw and yawned, Donut let out a quiet hiss and was joined by many others... Acheron had awakened.

*HISSSSSSSSSSSS* Hunter crept down one of the sticky walls of the Hive and sat next to Donut's resting place, "Donut, you are old enough to start bringing hosts for our brothers and sisters, today is the day you begin. You leave at dawn." Donut turned her head at Hunter who was now up and about the Hive, "ugh.." Donut let out a sigh and stretched her limbs. Donut crept up from the small crevice-like hole that she had been resting in and made her way to the entrance of the hive. Streams of light beamed into the hive, lighting certain spots on the walls. Donut rose her head and looked at the sky, Acherons three suns were almost alligned in the form of a triangle, dawn was here. "Come my young brothers and sisters, today you must prove yourself to the Hive, you will have to search the barren landscape of Acheron and find a host worthy enough to carry our next generation, we must please mother!" Daveberg barked this order and the young drones of the Hive headed outside. As many young drones as there were, not a sound was heard as they marched through the desolate planet of Acheron.

This was Donuts first harvest, and as all the other young drones were jumping with excitement as they brought home a host, Donut was still searching for one. Donut walked a steady pace through the windy deserts of the planet untill she reached a small sinkhole filled with what seemed to be moles, in despiration she grabbed one and held it in front of her face, (this should be a suitable host!) she thought, then she spoke to the frightened creature, "Mole, i deem you worthy of the hive! you will be a host for my little brother or sister!" Donut placed the skittering mole in a small pouch-like object made of her stomach secretions. Donut marched to the Hive with pride, according to her, she had done well. Killer was the first to greet Donut at the entrance, "So, what did you bring home my sister?" Donut proudly showed the mole who was shaking in fear at its captors, "..." Killer stood there silent, he looked at Donut, then the frightened mole, then once again at Donut, "Donut, you couldn't have possibly thought that this creature-" Killer pointed at the mole and sighed, "-was even BIG enough to incubate one of our own. Go back and search for a larger host, for the sake of the Hive Donut, use the intelligence you were gifted with.." With that Donut's proud grin turned into a frown, Killer stomped off in disbelief. (WELL FINE THEN!) Donut thought. She marched out of the Hive in anger, still gripping the 'scared less' mole in her hand. Donut wandered for a bit, watching the gusts of wind blow away at the planets surface. She was aggravated that Killer had spoken to her in such a manner, In a sudden burst oer, Donut threw the frighted mole with all her might and its small head burst upon a stone, as funny as this was for a xenomorph, this was her first actual kill.

As useless as the dead mole seemed, it was not. With the smell of fresh blood lingering in her mind, Donut had the erge to kill. Luckily for the hive, this was just enough to get Donut moving.

Donut now raced among the barren sands, using all her senses to detect a host. As hard as she was looking, a host was quickly found, in this case, it was a desert sheep or a "Baah" as the xenomorphs called it. The unsuspecting sheep grozed on a small desert flower, Donut could sense everything, she heard the noise of the sheep chombing away at the flower, she could smell it, see it, she could detect every movement. Donut swiftly moved from rock to rock, making sure to stay consumed in shadow. The sheep quickly raised its head, for it sensed another presence. When Donut had noticed the sheep had sensed her, she pounced at the sheep from the shadows, her claws gripping its wooly fatness, the sheep let out a frightend shreak "BAAAH!" Donuts second jaw shot from her mouth and pierced a certain point in the sheeps skull, the sheep quickly fell from struggling for its life, to falling still and limp. The sheep was not dead, but it was stunned.

Donut held the defenseless sheep in her arms, she must make haste to the Hive, or the sheep might awaken. With lightning speed, Donut flew accross the desert and into the moist darkness of the Hive. This time it was Hunter who greeted her, "hello Donut, I expect that you brought something big enough this time." Hunter stared at the sheep, he sensed a small vital force coming from it, "good, good... now we must set it up for incubation, come." Donut placed the sheep into Hunters arms and he carried it through the mazes of the Hive as Donut waddled behind. "Now that you brought back a suitable host, I will teach you how to prepare them for incubation." Donut became excited, it was only the smell of blood that had awakend her senses and with that she proved to be a good warrior, but now she was learning how to prepare hosts! Donut and Hunter came across an incubation layer inside the Hive, Hunter scanned the walls for a free spot and pursued too it. Hunter placed the unconciense desert sheep against the wall, "Donut, you know how we create resin correct?" Hunter asked, "Yes sir!" Donut replied with glee, Hunter nodded with approval and began to throw up a special resin from his stomach, the resin was a green-moldy color, he began to mold the resin unto the desert sheep, he then collected a substance from the floor of the Hive. It looked sticky, green resin dripped from one finger to another, making a small design. He stuck the sticky resin unto the mold of the sheep and plastered its body on the wall. Hunter went on lecturing Donut about the steps of preparing incubation. This of course got quite boring fast and at Donuts age, there is no such thing as boredom!

Hunter turned his back and talked thinking that Donut was there, but she was not... "well now, do you understand how to do it Donut?...Donut? DONUT!" Hunter turned around and found that Donut was gone, "Donut..." Hunter started his search for little miss Donut, meanwhile, Donut was outside of the Hive playing with other young drones who bore the names; Freak, Angus, DeathDrop, and Bughunt, all whom were just as restless as her. "Hey D.Drop, how did you do at the harvest?" Freak asked, "Daveberg says I got the biggest host! I think i'm going to move up a rank!" Deathdrop replied with pride, "your so lucky..." Whispered Donut, who had remembered the first pitiful host she had brought home. "Yea! I brought home a big host too! how about you angus?" Asked Freak, "I brought home a giant Eumi!" The small crowd of young drones awed at this. "Donut, what did you bring in?" Asked Angus, "um...well..." Donut knew the host she brought home was nothing compared to what the others had found, she scratched at her arm nervously as she spoke, "Well... I got a Baah.." A small giggle came from the group, " A Baah?" said Freak in almost a laugh. Donut felt a rush of embarrasment swallow her, she began to tug at her arm, "well...its not that bad..." Donut bashfully replied. There was silence, Angus, Freak, and Deathdrop all stared at the blushing Donut. "Donuts right, its not a bad catch." said Deathdrop, he gave Donut a small grin and it was returned with a large smile. There was happiness between Donut and Deathdrop, it was at that moment where their friendship began, they continued to smile at each other untill Killer started screaming Donuts name. "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONUT!" The young drones flinched at the sound of Killers scream, "well I better go guys..." Donut slowly drover her feet into the Hive and met her guardian. "Donut, why did you run off like that while Hunter was trying to teach you something? It was dissrespectful." Killer scolded Donut. Donut not once rose her head to meet her superiors gaze, "Donut, your my little sister and I care about you, but you must learn to be patient, if you can become patient, you will be able to master many things and best your enemy! You may even raise ranks in the Hive." Killer placed his hand on Donuts shoulder and smiled at her through his large crystallized teeth. With that, he took Donuts hand and led her to Hunter, who was waiting above a lopsided pillar. "Its about time Donut, you really gave me a scare!" Hunter said shaking his head. Killer nudged at Donut with his elbow, she looked at him for only a second, then turned towards Hunter, "Hunter... I'm sorry I ran away, i didnt mean to be dissrespectful if you were at all offended..." Hunter let out a hearty chuckle and said, "Donut, with words like that, how could I stay mad at you? You sound so educated its almost cute!" Donut smiled and waged her tails, "Now that you know the basics, lets do some real hunting!" Donuts face lit up, "Real hunting?" Donut asked, "Yes, we will go hunt one of our most dangerous enemies..." "But Hunter, she is far too young to fight...them." Said Killer in a worried tone. "Fear not Killer, I believe me, Donut, and our little warrior Deathdrop will be able to handle one." Hunter seemed quite confident, but in the back of Donuts mind, she felt that he was almost afraid, after all, Killer seemed worried. Donut looked at Hunter and tugged his arm, "what are these creatures? and when do we hunt?" Hunter turned to Donut and met her gaze, "We hunt tomorrow... we hunt yautja."

~Attack~

The morning was a hot one, the air was thick with the smell of animal intestines left from the harvest. Donut was already full of energy and was estatic, she couldnt wait to hunt this new creature. Deathdrop, Killer, and Hunter were sleeping nearby, the sound of new born xenomorphs echoed through the tunnels of the Hive, the new generation was here. A small new-drone called Cystic crept on a pillar above Donut, he stared at her with curiousity. Donut stared back at him, she found him almost annoying when he looked at her like she was a totally different creature. "Can I help you with something?" Donut asked, Cystic shrunk his head behind the pillar and peeked at Donut, he slowly came out of hiding and crawled down to Donut, "Um...Hello, I-I'm cystic, and I'm new here, w-well I was wondering if y-you could help me train for the next harvest.. I mean, I have Katam helping me with something, H-he's new too, but he's already really good at stuff. s-so can you help me?" Cystic ashed sheepishly, Donut smiled, cystic seemed like a bashfull little xenomorph, he reminded her of herself when she was born. This bashfulness wouldnt last long though, xenomorphs develop at an incredible rate. "Sorry cystic, but i'm unable to help you at the moment, I'm about to go on a hunt!" Donut said, "Well, um, can you help me later maybe?" Cystic asked, "Of course." replied Donut with a grin. Cystic smiled, "thanks!" he then crawled off happily to another part of the Hive. Donut sighed, she noticed herself getting wiser, and at this very moment her wisdom told her something was wrong. The Hive was very quiet, the xenomorphs seemed restless.

At once Donut arose, she felt the fear that seemed to have spread throughout the hive, she made her way to Killer and Hunter. As she was walking through the silent tunnels of the Hive she happend to run into Katam. "Katam, why does the Hive fear so?" Katam looked at Donut, she knew Katam had felt something, "Donut.. I'm nervous, the Queen has never transmitted such an emotion before... I dont know whats going on, but its not good." Donut nodded in agreement, her fear grew. Donut nerviously crept to Hunter and Killer, Deathdrop was with them as well. As Donut climbed next to Killer, he focused on her for only a second, then looked back at the Queens chamber, "Killer whats going on? why is the Queen sending such fear to us? is she warning us?" Donut pulled at Killers arm, every second she grew more nervous, "Donut, the Queen is about to tell us something, whatever she has to say though, I have a bad feeling about it." Killer touched Donuts hand, "what ever it is little sister, I will protect you." Killer switched his gaze again to the direction of the Queens chamber.

Donut felt much better after hearing those words, but this feeling of fear would not leave her. "The Queen speaks!" yelled one of the xenomorphs. (( Children... This feeling you have all experienced is indeed a warning... Our greatest enemy is approaching, they come from the deepest reaches of our universe... They come here to kill us, to bare our heads as trophies, to humiliate our speices! when they come, we must destroy them, use their leaders as hosts, we will strick fear into them, all those who appose the Hive must be annilihated... Go now my children, prepare yourselves, in this battle you must kill or BE killed. For the Hive!)) The Queen then hissed and was joined by all the Hive, their hisses echoed throughout the planet, consuming all in fear. The Hive began to ready themselves, Donut, Deathdrop, and all the other young drones were all taught the stealthy-in like ways of the xenomorph. Weeks of training passed, each passing day the Hive became more and more restless, the enemy was close.

Order was kept by Daveberg, he was soon to lead the Hive against their foe. Days came and went and the smell of the enemy grew great. Donut was confused by this smell, she was curious yet fearful of it, but the more it grew, the more she wanted to encounter it. Finaly, one morning, as the suns of Acheron alligned themselves, it happened... The ground began to rumble as if there were machines under the earth, hammering whatever was above them, but these were no underground machines... they were here. The Hive scattered about, preparing itself for some serious defending, the enemies smell was thick, they had great numbers on their side.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

IS THAT PART OF THE ONE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MAKING? IT LOOKS AWESOME let me read some more.

~EDIT~ it IS awesome. i like it. is this all you've done or have you done more and havent put it up?

"not a sound was heard as they marched through the desolate planet of Acheron."

^was this line a kinda of if a tree falls in a forest and there is nobody there does it make noise kinda thing?

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

thanks! and i've done more just havent posted it up yet, and lol its not like that tree thing XD

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I just got done reading it. and you stopped at the BEST PART. i must have MORE!!!!! lol i really like the story.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thats awesome donut, really good.

This space for lease

LOL black warrior, i'll post some up later XD and thanks all of you :3

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

nice work ;) and good story to

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

One word...Incredible. That is just incredible Donut. *Applaudes*

tee hee, thanks guys! x3

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Great Jod Donut.

Is that all I'm gonna say?

Did alot better job than I thought. I believe this book have chapters eh? Sure it does. If there is a book without chapters, it's consider as a children's book. Doesn't matter with me because I'm the Kidd of the site so Children's Book or not, I'll read it. ^_^

Congrats! Looking forward to read some more of the story.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Teh OMG! This is awsome. I assume this is the one that you were talking about ages ago? 'Cause wow. That is an awsome first two 'chapters'.

Drenton.jpg

yes thats the one i was talking about Drenton :3 thats part of the second chapter, i just found it suspensful to cut it off at that part for you guys XD and danke for all teh complements!

EDIT: oh yes, and the names of the members in the part i just left for ya are:

Alien Hunter=hunter
pred killer=killer
cystic=cystic warrior
Freak=AVPFREAK
Donut=Donut
Katam=Katam
Deathdrop=deathdrop
Angus=Angus
Bughung=bughunt
daveberg=daveberg
(lol)

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

AJ4LIFE, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

maybe u should add a load of new members that get killed or just meet u and speak to u....please

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Donut that rock's. you need to post somemore when you have done somemore lol.
Really good.
C.H

CH.jpg

Kaizen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

DUDE that thing was so so awesome!!!!!!

Walk with an impure mind
Revelations unkind
Abject denial of the flesh I

feel
Endure and make my mark

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Donut is not a dude but she is a dudette. LMAO We all make mistakes. Yeah great story Donut. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

lol i have to stop adding characters somewhere! but perhaps in my future books i'll start adding the new ones :3 and here is the finish of that chapter, no more till teh book is done lol, oh and some of the yautja language is used so go to http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/yautja/index.php

to find out what they are saying :3 (i send thanks to the guy who made that site!)

Donut silently stood next to her guardians and her brother, the Hive was ready... They all awaited silently for Davebergs orders, the alpha alien walked unto a large pillar overlooking the entrance of the Hive, he looked through the entrance at the landscape, he waited quitely and stiffly, watching for any shapes that come among the sand, and as soon as he did, a blury object stood among a hill of sand at least 1 mile outside the Hive, it stood still and rose a staff like object into the air, *Rooooar!* The creature roared ferociously and began to charge the Hive. Daveberg watched closely and silently, it was not alone.. Hundreds of creatures began to pour down the hills like a plague, overwhelming all in its path. *SCREAAAAAAAAAAACH!* Daveberg let out a giant screach, "FRONT LINES ATTACK!" The Hive hissed and a giant group of xenomorphs poured from the Hive, they ran to the progressing enemy. The landscape became a bloody ocean as both speicies ripped each other apart, Donut stood awaitng orders, the ground beneath her shook with a great force, she breathed in a gasp of air, it tasted of blood. The enemy tour apart the front lines, hundreds were slaughtered on both sides, "SECOND AND THIRD LINES ATTACK!" Daveberg barked the order, and an ocean of xenomorphs burst from the Hive, like a giant shadow they swept accross the land and overshadowed their enemies, rivers of blood soaked into the land turning the ground into shades of green, endless screaches and roars of pain echoed through out the planet, Acherons three suns beamed upon the battle field as if the fight was meant to be.

Killer gripped Donuts hand as the Yautjas broke through the 2nd and 3rd lines, "Little sister, the time to fight has come, when they come, show no fear, no mercy, kill as many as you can, remember what me and Hunter have taught you." The enemy approached like a storm, Daveberg reared back and screached, "IT IS TIME TO FIGHT! KILL THEM ALL AND PROTECT MOTHER! FOR THE HIVE!!" *BOOM PSH CHING!* Suddenly plasma bolts were everywhere, and the xenomorphs attacked the intruders. Donut ran aimlessly as smoke blinded her vision, she looked around her histaricly looking for Killer or Hunter, but they were no where to be seen, she would smell them out but the air was thick with the smell of blood, it was chaos. *PSHHHHHHHHHHH* A sudden burst of pain crept over Donut and she fell into the blood stained floor of the Hive, Donut gripped her hip, the pain there was great, she looked down at it to see that it had been shot open, acidic blood gushed from her wound and poured unto the floor, the floor hissed as smoke came from the acid, Donut had learned of a Shoulder Cannon, one of the most dangerous weapons of her enemy. Donut looked around franticly to see where the shot came from, she attempted to get up but the pain was to great. From the smoke and sound of screaches and roars a shadowy figure approached... before her stood a creature she had never seen before, one of honor and of skill, the gazes of the two enemies met... This was a yautja. Donut stared in fear as the yautja rose a spear above her, it reared back and roared and it jolted its spear at Donut, with enough strength she rolled over on her side and barely dodged the attack. Anger grew in her and slowly consumed her, without thinking she attacked with her tails and pierced the Yautja with them, a torrent of glowing green blood poured from the pierecd chest of the yautja, it let out a scream and pulled her tails from itself, in anger the creature aimed its shoulder cannon at the fallen xenomorph. Donut almost began to cry, *HISSSS* Out of the clouds of smoke Killer pounced on top of Donut sheilding her from any harm, the surprised yautja lost its aim and its life as Killer ripped out its throat with his second jaw, it fell to the floor in its own blood, she stared at it in shock, "DONUT!" Killer quickly grabbed Donut from the floor and placed her against his body, he cradled her and dodged through the plasma shots and blinding smoke untill he reached the Queens chamber. Luckily the Queen was safe, many xenomorphs were inside of the chamber awaiting the enemy. Killer went to a corner of the chamber and sat Donut down, "Donut are you okay?!" Killer asked in a very worried tone as he stroked her face, "I'm fine...thanks for saving me." Donut hugged Killer and he returned the hug, "I told you i would protect you.." A small aura of peace formed between the two xenomorphs, but it was adruptibly broken as the heavy armored Yautjas burst into the Queens chamber, "Dtai'k-de H'ka-se! M-di H'chak H-di H'dlak!" screamed one of the yautjas, the Queen screamed in anger at her intruders, the xenomorphs inside the chamber attacked the enemy, Killer stood up and ran towards the enemy, "Wait killer!" Donut cried. Killer began to slaughter the yautjas, killing one every second, he was soaked in their blood, from the corner came a yautja with great skill, one of the superiors of the clan, he aimed his shoulder cannon at the devastating xenomorph,"KILLER LOOK OUT!" Screamed Donut, *PSSSSHHHHH* Killer gasped and fell to the floor, the elder yautja chuckled and stepped on Killers chest, he had hit killers neck causing extreme pain and a temporary movement disablement. Killer looked up at his enemy, he screached and hissed in anger, "Thei-de.." The yautja whispered as he rose a shuriken object into the air, *BOOM* Out of nowhere Donut impailed the Yautja by the side and threw him to the ground, she ripped at the creatures flesh, ignoring the screams of pain it cried out, glowing green blood covered Donut like a blanket, she dissimbodied the creature, ripping out its organs and biting at its flesh. Donut quickly retreated to Killer and pulled him to the back of the chamber, he was out of sight, he wasnt quite 'safe' but it was better than leaving him out in the open. *ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR* Donut turned her head to the direction of the roar, it was coming from the entrance of the Queens chamber, she quickly rose over the fallen pillars covered with resin and watched, it was Daveberg, he was battling the General of the clan. Ooze dripped from his crystalized teeth as he hissed at his opponent, the general only stared, even though he wore a mask, Donut could tell he was infuriated. Daveberg lunged at the general, the general quickly dodged and elbowed Daveberg, a quiet hiss was released but Daveberg quickly recovered from the blow and lunged again, this time he hit his target. Blood squirted out from the wounds left by Davebergs claws, the creature roared and threw Daveberg off of him, he took out a shuriken and flung it at Daveberg, *SLICE!* The shiriken cut through Davebergs arm, slicing it off, it fell to the floor with a thump and drowned in a pool of acid. Daveberg hissed in @nger and charged at the General, with too little time to react, the general was impailed by Daveberg and thrust into the ground, Daveberg pinned his arms into the blood stained floor and hissed, droplets of saliva dripped onto the generals helmet, Daveberg extended his second jaw, "Ell-osde'pauk Kainde Amedha!" With that last cry Daverberg pierced the generals helmet and ripped out a part of his brain. The general was dead and the yautja clan was now leaderless. Daveberg twisted off the Generals head, green blood splattered on the floor, he rose it to his own face, "Who is the trophy now?" he whispered. The rest of the yautja clan was wiped out quickly without their general to give them orders, most were 'young bloods' and 'elders' but the elders were taken out quickly and the young bloods were delt with last. When the blood of the last yautja was shed, the Hive hissed and cried in victory, after hours of fighting they were finally safe again. The blood stained Donut ran to Killer, whom was still at the back of the Queens chamber recovering, "Donut.. thanks.." Donut slumped down next to Killer, "no problem." She hugged him and pecked his cheek, "I believe you are ready to be trained as a Warrior." Killer said, Donut shot up in surprise, "but i'm far too young!" She replied, "maybe you are young, but the heart of a warrior beats in you, you are ready Donut, I will ask daveberg myself for your promotion."

Hours later Daveberg spoke to Donut, "Donut, as Killer has told me, he believes you are ready to train in the ways of the warrior. Now, since you are to train like a warrior of Acheron you will have to withstand perilous obstacles alone, are you willing to do this?" Daveberg asked, Donut looked up at him, "Brother, I am willing to do this, I will protect the Hive." Daveberg smiled and patted Donut, "so be it...Donut I announce you officially a Warrior in training, of the Hive of Acheron." Daveberg bowed to Donut and turned to walk, he slightly turned his head to face Donut, "Make us proud.." His gaze returned to what was in front of him and he walked off into the depths of Acheron. Donut glared in his direction, even when he could no longer be seen she stood staring as if she was imagining something, he was a admirable leader, one of wisdom and knowledge, one of kindess... attributes that Donut herself possesed.

The suns of Acheron set, the moon horded the sky bathing it in a silver glow. Donut returned to her resting spot where Hunter and Killer layed peacefully, they slightly twitched as she layed beside them. Donut gazed at the ceiling, droplets of water hung from debris which were attached to the ceiling, she slowly rose her head and watched the droplets fall upon herself, small streams flew down her body and unto the floor. It was a perfect night, the humidity kept the Hive warm and comfortable, the smell of blood had drifted away on gusts of wind that circled inside and outside the Hive. She layed there thinking, remembering, and before she noticed she fell into a deep slumber and was flooded with dreams...

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

AJ4LIFE, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

awesome simply awesome, hey how are u going to release book,

go to a publishing companey and request it :[ ] a few of my friends have acomplished that :3

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

"Ell-osde'pauk Kainde Amedha!" LMAO. i love that part.

this is a really good story donut. i cant wait to see it made and finished.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

ekekekekekeke, danke, its fun to write it :3

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF