How do you kill

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I want to hear how you play Predator:CJ...

Do you cloak and get on a high object and stealthely & silently pick off your enemies with the speargun and other long-range, quiet weapons like the disc?

Do you stand atop a high object and noisely shoot/throw and blast your enemies away with bombs and caster?

Or do you do it the way I do, which is my favorite, rush into the pack of enemies slicing away and caster-ablazing?

How do you kill...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

The third way I put up in the topic, is one way, but if it's a small group of like, 5, I rush in with some melee like the glave, wrist blades, or combi and stand in the middle and slice a few times, then stand there looking at the camera while the people I killed just fall over dead one-by-one.

Me and SF like to jump onto the Ulysees, and while the hatch is opening and the guy is screaming and he pulls out his skull and bangs on the machine, I'm also firing the caster killing other people.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

if I had a rough day I play it like this lol: if there is a group of enemies i usually hack and slash my way through.

if i had a good day then: if there is a group and they arent paying attention i cloak and use the one hit kills from behind and if someone sees me then i jump onto a high building till they stop shooting.

Btw i was kidding about the good day, bad day thing. But this strategy aplies mostly to the dead man walking level.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

I pretty much use only wristblades, Combistick/glaive/maul etc. and Smart Disc. and Spearguns ometimes... Never caster... drains my energy to hide with :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i use what navy does unless its a boss and its week against it then i use plasmacaster. Then i do stealthy kills. sometimes i wait on a rooftop but not extremly high wait till a person is alone jump down grab them then rip out there skull. its fun

DragonSigy.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

I dont do any of the three. Having beaten P:CJ, I do long drawn out hunts of indivdual prey on the following levels:

1. Dead Men Walking (I personally dont like this one too much, as the civilian activity is minimal)

2. Skin Trade (I love this one! All the good bits from DMW are, whilst there is more civilians!)

3. Under the Gun (This one is okay. Nothing too fancy. I come here when I'm bored of the other two, or just want a chalenge

Anywho, my hunting style is as follows:

I select a suitible enemy/civilian (If I'm feeling mean, that is), and that's when I scan them. I scan through as many vision modes as possible, untill either
1. The target is out of sight
2. I have scanned through all the visions

I then cloak, and follow my victim, occiasonally letting out a roar in third person, or confusing the hapless creature using vocal mimicry. After five of so minutes of this, I'll either
1. Run up behind the human, and grab it, then take it to some high up place to torture it.

2. Execute it using my wrist-blades

3. Snipe it with my spear gun (Only if it is about to leave the map)

Drenton.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

My styles basically like navy's but in short range enviroment like a small room id use the plasmacaster.

CH.jpg

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

First I'm sneaky (and unfair lol) and cloak and use long range weapons until some mother /!() comes on me, then I go nuts and rage like a wild beast until everyone is dead (or I am dead) rofl I don't have great patience with games, eg when you had to sneak behind some guy I sneaked a while, then 'accidentally' ended up killing him lmao And over and over again... lmao

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Are you on about el hongo?

CH.jpg

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Dunno, I just play it randomly with my cousin, and just whoop some a$$ in different levels lol

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum