An Alien vs Predator thread

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

I know, this has been done to death, but since Deathdrop said about more fights that requires more thinking to determine the winner, I thought I'll try thinking one myself.
Here's the case: it's a 1vs1 battle, but each one is a mix. The battlefield is set in a Nostromo type vessel.

The Xenomorph: It has the shape of the Drone in Alien, thereby allowing it to blend perfectly into the surrounding of the Nostromo. It also has perfect knowledge of the ins and outs of the ventilation systems. It also has the fighting prowess of an alpha Alien (ala Grid), allowing it to put up a better fight in meele.

The Predator: It has the cunning and deciet and the ability to instill fear of the original Predator. Yet it also has the wide arsenal that the Predator from Predator 2 has (combistick, dartgun, disc etc, all the weapons the one in Predator 2 has).

Who do you guys think would win?

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Stalker, Human, 18 years ago

That's a tough one. Both sides would have strong advantages & disadvantages, neither would be able to really exercise their agility in the confined spaces, although the alien would have a slight advantage over the predator there. But in the confined corridors, if they were face-to-face, I'd have to put my money on the predator as it's melee weapons are, in my opinion, deadlier & more effective than the aliens claws, tail & jaws.

The biggest advantage the alien would have would be stealth, since sneaking up on an alien would be practically impossible, the predator would most likely get ambushed, so stealth is a high card in the aliens' hand. One of the major advantages of the predator in this situation though would be their incredible reflexes & reaction time, the alien would only have to make the slightest noise if sneaking up on the pred & it would have it's head taken off in an instant. That's a fight that could quite easily go either way.

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Human, 18 years ago

I'm gonna go woth the Alien. Knowing the layout of the ship will be the deciding factor, I think. Still, that would be a great fight...

deathdrop1.jpg

avpunlimited, Human, 18 years ago

Well its hard to say but this is how it might go, the alien runs around the ship creating hive nests and royal jelly ect... It uses its tail stinger to mix with the royal jelly, creating an egg. It then finds the predator and puonces on him taking his mask off, the predator then uses his smart disc and cuts off the aliens tail, then kicks the alien away, the alien puts his acid tail on the predator's face then pounces on him again, then double jaws him in the shoulder, the predator gets his combi stick and stabs the alien, the alien lives and knocks the predator out with his claws, then the face hugger jumps on him.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

black_warrior, Human, 18 years ago

if there were to be a facehugger and for the alien to make an egg with its tail there would have to be humans. is there any TDN?

and for there to be royal jelly there had to be a queen.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

Nah, it'll be a 1vs1 fight with no other third person in it. If any wants, I guess I could put in a Human, but I'll see what people think about this match 1on1 only first.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

avpunlimited, Human, 18 years ago

All right it go's like this It then finds the predator and puonces on him taking his mask off, the predator then uses his smart disc and cuts off the aliens tail, then kicks the alien away, the alien puts his acid tail on the predator's face then pounces on him again, then double jaws him in the shoulder, the predator gets his combi stick and stabs the alien, the alien lives and knocks the predator out with his claws, then uses its tail to tern the predator into an egg.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

black_warrior, Human, 18 years ago

or the alien pounces on the pred, the pred stabs the alien with its wristblades and pushes him off. the alien jumps toward the pred and gets impaled on the combistick, the alien snaps its second jaw right before getting impaled and hits the preds in the face. they both die. Fair enough?

or the pred shoots plasma caster and BOOM!.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Unknown, Human, 18 years ago

Sounds like a really close battle to me, could go either way but im going to put my money down on the alien. But it would be an awesome fight to watch.

This space for lease

AJ4LIFE, Human, 18 years ago

if the alien knows the surroundings i would proberly support alien in this battle

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

The alien is the victor in this one easly for many reasons.

1.As many have already said it knows the laout of the ship and there fr has the element of surprise and can easly ambush.

2.The close together walls make it hard for the predators agility to work and it would have to rely on pure strength to win.It would not be able to use it's long range weapons to there full because of the corridors.Plus the spear would be useless because it being so long.Leaving the predator with it's wrist blades.Which are not the best of weapons to be fighting an alien.

Nice thread TDN. ^_^

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

i think if predators ar blooded and 1 Elder vs aliens with alpha male i think predators can win on ship

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

yeah but if they are busy fighting a squad or two of marines can come in and just kill'ew both

Marines aren't involved with this fight.

EDIT: By the way, please read the rules, and Welcome to the board:)
deathdrop1.jpg

wait what if the predator has the long wristblades than it can jab the alien at a distance and therefore it would win and i can just finish it off with the combie staff

The pred only has weapons from Pred 2.

deathdrop1.jpg

TDN, Human, 18 years ago

True, I did put that becaue at first I thought the Xeno might actually be at a disadvantage, but now since everyone's choices for victory are clear towards to side of the Xeno, I think I'll add in the weapons from the AVP movie as well for the Predator. This means it now gets longer wristblades and better plasmacasters. Shurikens doesn't make it much better IMO because I've always found the disc to be a better weapon.

I'm putting this because it's turning out to be one sided. I'll put this in so the Predator will get a better chance.

TDN2.jpg