Predalien VS Newborn

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

who is the most powerful of the 2 u decide

my pred will have batarangs, exploding ones, and elucticuting ones like that, a mechanical grappling hook, where u just push button, and u go up, he has a laser canon on shoulder he has to claws on each hand and that sort of stuff, i wont go into details, hes 7 2,and acid proof and fire proof armor

ok thanks

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

We have not yet seen a predalien in any of the films so their true strengths & abilities are uncertain. Although I would estimate that the predalien would defenantly be the deadlier & more powerful of the two, as an adult alien usually emerges as a lifeform which is physically superior to it's host, in this case, the yautja. As it stands, predators are immensely powerful creatures, so if a predalien would pack even more power, there is no doubt in my mind that it would be physically more dominant than a newborn

stalker.jpg

hasnt a predalien been in comics

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

An adult predalien has so far only appeared in comics & games, most ppl choose not to go by these sources as it is usually very inaccurate. Aswell as ludicrous new creature concepts, comics & games have also been known to greatly exaggerate the abilities of their characters, eg. One predator taking on dozens of aliens with relatively little weaponry. Until we have seen a predalien in a movie, it's true abilities remain uncertain

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

this site is getting more lame topics every day :( Everytime I get it.... Im not suprised... this vs that....

navyspazflame1.5.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

quick off-topic post that won't cause a prob,

Navy, check your e-mail, it's a bout a sig.

Done, now back on topic...

The newborn wasn't quite so active, and we all know the predalien is at least strong, because of the preds, and there's a good chance of it being fast, my answer, predalien.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~