New alien desines

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

The queen was a great desine the newborn ed and the drone was OK the predalien was great are they going to make any more?

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Newborn is the final step of a hive, the sixed step of the alien life cycle.

I just got done eating preds... I am the newborn, made of what the devil fears, worse than hell

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

We don't know that, as it didn't surrvive long enough to really do anything.

deathdrop1.jpg

I persanolly liked the runner.

A runner can beat a teenage pred easy.

You cannot run... you cannot hide...

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

You don't know that, as it has never happened. (Although you're probably right.) The Runner suit was certainly impressive, considering the shape.

deathdrop1.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think the newborn was an experiment, or an accident, not a real alien form.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Yeah, it was described as a mistake in most media it appeared in. It's behavior twoards Ripley was interesting, though.

deathdrop1.jpg

The runner's had simaler behaveir to ripley.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

They need to make a new alien form, bigger and stronger than the queen.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

The carnage alien, should have outer casing to protect it from bombs ans nooks and plasma casters, it should be 80 feet tall and have two horns coming out of the sides of its mouth...

Thats enough to beat godzilla.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The queen's fine the way she is at the top of the Hive. If you keep making more and more stronger Xenomorph everytime then it'll be milking the franchise for all it's worth and that's what drove Ridley Scott away in the first place.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Think about it the final one nothing after, it could role up in a ball and survive point blank nooks, at 80 feet it could kill a predator mother ship.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

Hey deathdrop, how do you put an image on your signature?

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

you and newborn both have comicchats for your website in your pro ... hmm....
there is more aliens then we've seen... there are tons of animals they can facehugg.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Yeah death drop deleted newborn.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the real world. Nothing can stand forever. Like that song but I forgot the name of the Singer but the line goes,"Unsinkable Ships, sink. Unbreakable walls, break." You see what I mean. But also You can't make stronger monsters. Yeah the style will be cool because they'll be new but everything have to fall. You may have a Knight that never lost a Tournament, but later on, years took his youth and his reflexes grows shorter and eventually he HAVE to give up his title as champ.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

You should go to comicchats, anyway's Ill stay on topic, the animals wont make a xenomorph stronger than a queen.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

A carnage alien will have armer it can cearl up in to protect it from plasma or nooks, and a sharp tail that can cut throw agrated diamond nanorods. Witch is the hardest matarial nown to man at this time.

THE HIVE WILL GROW...

Avpunlimited, please use the edit button instead of making 4 posts in a row. If you want to know how to make sigs, READ THE RULES. I have a feeling you haven't yet. And by the way, 80 feet is not going to do a thing against something that is 50 meters tall. Sorry. It sounds like you want an invincible alien. How can you make a decent movie with a bunch of aliens that can't be killed? That's just boring.

deathdrop1.jpg

^ Exactly. It would just be xenos killing people gor 2 hours. I mena, at least AvP TRIED to have a story...

deathdrop1.jpg