Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › 25 foot Queen vs 25 foot kong

Forum

25 foot Queen vs 25 foot kong

Register or login to post
Newborn
2006-03-08 16:36:44
Undefined
I say the queen wins!

I just got done eating preds... I am the queen and I will domonate everything! My hives will over run the universe!
Newborn
2006-03-08 16:42:29
Undefined
It has to do with the alien queen.

I just got done eating preds... I am the queen and I will domonate everything! My hives will over run the universe!
donut
2006-03-08 16:48:40
Xenomorph
crossover or not, its best to say something reasonable then to post something irrelavent to the topic. I think teh queen would win :3 Kong is strong and could most defenitly throw large objects at the queen, which could kill her. But the queen also has the long range of her tail, which she could easily kill kong with.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
Unknown
2006-03-08 17:11:30
Undefined
cloak and navy.give him a chance.hes just trying to fit in a little.we know its a silly thread so just dont post.

xeno_slayer
2006-03-08 17:23:14
Yautja
kong would get killed very fast

i mean what happens when kong runs at her?
she'll turn aroung and impail him with her tail

still i guess it'd be cool to see lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
navyspaz
2006-03-08 17:39:26
Xenomorph
I know Harrigan but Me, Stalker, Dragon, And Doc had already told him to not make so many rediculous topics... he makes so many topics that just say this vs that. and ive seen atleast 2 of those whats the strongest xenomorph.

MessageBoard Rules
Unknown
2006-03-08 17:41:59
Undefined
ok but like katam said in another thread,let em keep posting ridiculous crossovers and you will get your wish of them being banned.

CuteFaceHugger
2006-03-08 18:33:52
Undefined
Harrigans right yall calm down i know the is a crossover i just dont want yall running of new members because the dont get the rules at first if later he dos not improve let the mod take care of it.

Newborn your not to make post like this things like Jango Fett vs Predator are crossovers and are not expeted on this site stick to Alien or Predator

EDIT# it has to do with the queen but i ask you Newborn dont make these post there annoying but you can make what you want just as long as the mods are ok with it

Queen would win in 5 secs flat

us members are not in charge

MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
hyroglphsarenice
2006-03-08 19:03:04
Undefined
why wont anyone support the APE!? i say go kong! he will just grab her tail and rip it right off her body. hes kong... hes the man...

(i cried at king kong)

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)
navyspaz
2006-03-08 19:08:26
Xenomorph
Skills beats Brawns, The Queen would use her extremly long tail to jab it in the neck before Kong could even touch the queen. And its Inner jaw in its face would kill it really fast.

MessageBoard Rules
hyroglphsarenice
2006-03-08 19:09:59
Undefined
kongs got skills... he a monkey he smart...

ok maybe the queen whould win but i hope for kong

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)
Deathdrop
2006-03-08 19:15:02
Yautja
Kong would some heavy damage, but the acid would do him in eventually. From there, the queen rips him apart.

EDIT: And for the record, crossover are allowed. If I see anymore "OMG cross r dum!" type posts in crossover threads, I'm dishing out warnings.

Newborn
2006-03-08 20:05:54
Undefined
The queens acid would wop him. Queen wins

Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners