RPGists please read

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok Celtic102 seems to have given up on the RPG so i need one of his enemies to kill him in a few post without him posting back.Sry Celtic102 but i gave you a chance to post again but have not botherd.So in this you have to be killed to keep the RPG going.First one to post in here will be aloud to kill him.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Yeah i know but he never posts any more and i have already told him if he does not post he wil be removd from the RPG but he has not doneanything so because the story is so far in now i will have to have some one kill him instead of just remove him.

Katam.jpg

you cant kill him.......he is the UNDEAD.mwahahahahahah

killswitchers.bmp.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'll kill Celtic if you would like.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

ye soemone take him out and kill him in a violent way, i think he would have wnated to be killed in glorious fashion

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I can do it... Again lol Even though I would prefer a fight, I know Celtic is a good player.

Predesssig.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I am still in i know i havent posted but coming spring break i will have plenty of time so starting friday i wil be back and posting regularly in the rpg again. I just hate that my parents cut my time on the comp to 1 hour so i dont have time to read the rpg.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

You can REPLACE him with another member, because he is not dead you know. Replace him with one of the other HM's members,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

No sry this has been deasided now Predess wil kil him in the RPG it to many posts have been made to edit or just kick him out this is the only way.

A mod please delete this topic.Thanx.

Katam.jpg