Semi RPG idea

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Not saying do this lol. but just an idea.
Me and my bro came up with the idea of a sort of rpg based on every day life.
Like every clan has there own thread and they do things like for example.

Cloaked wake's up and walk's over toward's the door, he opens the door ,home sweet home he say's, while he is stretching,
The sun is beeming down just like a summer morning on earth.
Cloaked see's NAVY walk past with his catch, he's already been hunting? with a confused expression on his face. Cloaked then wave's at NAVY, Navy know's that cloaked has just got up and shout's, JUST GOT UP Cloaked?. Sarcasticly lol.

Cloaked reply's, yeh yeh, then turn's round and get's ready fot the day.
Cloaked has some breakfast,lol, and then walks out the door. He get's to his destanation. THE TRAINING CENTRE!,lol,

Here is where you can train against holograms of different beast's Example xeno's,marines.
there is also a weight's section ect.

And navyspaz just used you as an example if that's ok with you. if not then sorry lol.

But it's just an idea lol. if it's not any good then delete this topic lol. we just thought it might bring more activity to the site?.

Oh and p.s and if it does happen which would be cool, so the site dont get overcrowded with comments you only aloud like 2 posts a day lol if u get what i mean. lol :) C.H

CH.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Acyually i think i like that idea
but shouldnt it bee for the Clans, but really i think that would be cool!
nice idea...
\m/(O.o)\m/

image001.jpg

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

I like the idea man because I had an idea like that before like this whole site is a Apartment Complex and all the characters are housed together in different rooms. They all hang out and all that but it'll also be a Clan RPG because We all will be beating up those NPCs. LMAO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Hmmm it is a good and bad idea.

It is bad because it is mainly revolved around an RPG and would kinda be spam.

The good side of it would be good RPG training and it means you can talk off topic there which it makes it kinda of a new thread but in one topic if you get me.

Yet not down to me but i think it is ok just i don't like it.

I'm kinda half and half on this i don't think it is bad but i don't think it is good either.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

That is why I said it'll be like a Clan RPG, we all will be fighting those NPCs which are boring as hell but fighting each like these RPGs we are doin right now is alot better than the one he is thinking up. I like the idea alot but it'll also be a ChatRoom Topic, everyone is talking but not fighting, unless we get into an arguement then there will be a big brawl.

-Imagines a Predator member argues with another Predator member and they fight in the Apartment Complex.- Good idea but that down fall part about the chat room. tsk tsk tsk

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

HMM yeah but me and gomar was thinking like only in the clan thread's like, the hive only the member's of the hive could do this in there clan area. Balatu they can only do this in there area.

And if the training room was to be used no more than two at a time? somthing like that.
And so every body dont get in a hissy about not being aloud in the training room, because there is already two people in there. you have to take order's from your elder to gain respesct point's.
When you have those respect point's you ask the elder and the answer is up to them. And if you go in the training room your only aloud a ceratin amount of post's until you finish the training E.G 100 posts are up please leave lol.

CH.jpg

No lol Kidd you could train against each other lol.

CH.jpg

Hmmm i'l tell you what.

I have been making listings ect from the on going RPG like who is good at posting ect.

I have come up with some new small rules here and there that i want to try to implement for the next RPG.

I will take this idea and expand on it and when i tell Dave bout my ideas i will mention that to him aswell and i will tell him the idea came from you.(Since it is your work.)

Katam.jpg

Oh I nearly forgot.

KATAM!!! I like yo idea with the limit of members in the RPG, there is a fair chance for all the clans to fight and win but also the RPG is not too crowded so there are still posts goin on at a steady rate. I was wondering, it is a good rule to apply in the RPG but it's up to yall guys to see about that.

lol.That is one reason why i aplyed that rule for this RPG and i want to make it a permanent rule but i am having to wait till this RPG is finished in case any more ideas come to me.It will be better to tell Dave all the ideas at once insead of one after another.

Thanx dude. ^_^

Katam.jpg

YW ^_^

I don't like what happen in the last RPG. There were alot of Predators than Xenos and Marines put together, or so it seems. But now because of that rule, it'll give each clan a fair chance to beat the other but that's when another fair rule comes in, If that clan surives the last RPG the others will get a chance as well to win.

So? whadda rekon is it gonna work or not?.

CH.jpg

Yeah it could do with some work.

Katam.jpg

Gimme a couple of pointers on how it need's tweakin and me n my bro will work on it.
Or me n gomar if he wnt's 2? GOMAR lol wanna help?. and if it's good it mite be accepted.

CH.jpg

I can't realy surgest any thing right now as my best ideas don't come straight away things take time.I will give it a think over though and if i come up with anything i will let you know.

Katam.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

ignore this posted on wrong topic

Well if anybody has any good idea's mail me on [email protected]

CH.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Provided it's kept in the clans and off the main board, I'm cool with it.

deathdrop1.jpg

nope wo lol edit.
what clan are you in DD? lol.

CH.jpg

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol i really like that idea! it would be quite fun to do :3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF