those cena rumors wont go away.....

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

just found this little titbit...read on

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20061213_john_cena_talks_predator_3.html

avp4.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

There's no need to remove this one, as I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will have opinions on the Cena situation. Unless you meant the Sega topic, lol, in which case that can go.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

HAHA!!! His name is Cena, which means dinner in Latin. But that's not relevant. Nice find, man.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

I think it's already in there.

Wasn't bashing your opinion m8, I was just commenting about the "no smoke without fire" saying, as it's untrue, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

ok cheif no probz.delete thread if u want

avp4.jpg

no smoke without fire .....or so they say.

avp4.jpg

I can't be bothered even attempting to believe these stupid rumours anymore. Once the movie actually comes out, or something is officially confirmed, then we'll all see for ourselves.

thorndesignssig.jpg

sorry stalker..yeah i meant the sega one lol

avp4.jpg

Which is completely untrue, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

a little harsh but everyone is entitled to an opinion.can u put the link for the alien games website onto the other thread please,many thanks.

avp4.jpg

Lol, never knew that Mish. "Now making his way to the ring, the WWE Champion, John Dinner", lmao.

thorndesignssig.jpg

karl is finding his feet now,after starring in doom and the chronicles or riddick,he soon to be seen in pathfinder.seen the trailer,looks ok.

avp4.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Stalker, there were some OLD, OLD, OLD rumors about The Rock possibly being in Pred 3. It was discussed on here, but I wouldn't be suprised if the topic were gone by now.

deathdrop1.jpg

Yeah, I think I remember some sort of rumour about The Rock being in Pred 3, but it was so damn long ago that I can't remember, lol. I doubt it will end up happening though.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Nobody even mentioned The Rock, lol. I actually thought he was pretty good in most of his movies. Although his co-star from Doom, Karl Urban, I think is quite a good actor, & I actually wouldn't mind seeing him in a future Alien/Pred film.

thorndesignssig.jpg

thanks mishmuf.we should have another pred film.

avp4.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Say what you will about The Rock, but I think we can agree he'd be better than Cena.

deathdrop1.jpg

i would welcome the rock in the next pred film,be a shame if arnie wasnt involved in some way.

avp4.jpg