derelict or pyramid?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok in alien one of the original drafts showed there being a pyramid on LV4-26 this was in fact where dallas and the others found the alien eggs, so in actual fact if they had shot this footage it would mean the aliens were actually indiginous to acheron. i actually like that idea but i prefer the derelict set up, that ship was damn eerie.

daveberg.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

defently derlict. the aliens dont use that complicated teknology and ehter do they build pyramids.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I like both ideas,put they could say that the derilct ship crashed into a pyramid full of alien eggs left by the predators.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Ok, you guys have helped me figure something out. I read somewhere that Anderson stole 40 pages of the original Alien script and turned it into AvP. Obviously, that's where he got the pyramid idea. And about the Derelict. I personally agree with Praetorian's theory on this site's Alien/AvP info that the Jockeys were slaves to the predators and they transported alien eggs across the galaxy. The ship was hit with a meteor, it crashed, and there ya go.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i prefer the derilect ship because you dont know who the space jocky is nothing about him at all. but the pirimed makes a stronger connection with earth. and avp. but i think the should have left it at that NO avp maybe annother predator with some referances to aliens or vice versa.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

sweet sig quinn.

avpfreaksig.jpg

thanx.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

thanks dave made it for me and urs i sweet aswell.

"The B!tch is Back""How long how long will i slide?"
Mysig.bmp.jpg