Books, Comics, Games, or Movies?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Which do you like the stories of better? The book's stories, games, comics, or Movies? Just 'cause the Alien movies had no preds and the pred movies had no aliens exept a skull, they both count, plus AvP. Which do you like better?

I've never read a book, but I have seen all the movies, some games, and some comics, so my answer would be... Movies.

What are your guys' oppinions?

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

kerrigan, Yautja, 18 years ago

i dont know i have to go into the books the descriptions are so perfect that i gots to love it. movies come a close second though

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

Games, Concrete jungle had the best story... And the movies...

CorrectOtangMadeSig.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

Movies for sure. The comics mess up the alien and predator world so much I don't like it. As for games, the award goes to AVP2. Online games OWN any dang day of the week.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Movies first for me, love hearing all those alien sounds, and the wristblades!. Then books a close second.

This space for lease

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i have all movies and few books ar good books

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

wolf_kid, Yautja, 18 years ago

ill have to say movies seeing as i havent read the boks and well im not very good at predator concreate jungle

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

movies first by a long shot, followed by th comics, the books that were adaptations of the comics were pretty lame but the AVP movie novelisation was excellent as for games, last no where near the others.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Swift_Spear, Yautja, 18 years ago

Speaking of movies did yall know halo is coming out 2007 (sorry for the off topic)

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

cardmaster12595, Yautja, 18 years ago

Movies all the way.I have 3 of the Alien books but they are TERRIBLE.I havent seen any comics but they are probably just as boring so I would go with movies.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Not to go off topic, I'll ask, he'll answer and we'll be back on topic...

But Swift... where did you hear that?

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~