Army or Solo Hunters???

Kidd, Human, 18 years ago

Are the Predators Army or Hunters, or both, because I don't know.
I read in the last RPG that I joined in, it looks like yall were controlling an army, plus that one picture in artwork also persauded me that they are both, but what are they? Hunters, Army, or Both?

Please clear this up for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Kaizen, Human, 18 years ago

I think there both

Walk with an impure mind
Revelations unkind
Abject denial of the flesh I feel
Endure and make my mark

Hunter_Predator, Human, 18 years ago

I'm guessing both, actually, I even more HOPEING both.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Unknown, Human, 18 years ago

I belive a Clan would be like a miniuature army or somthing similar to that. If there dishonored by like humans they will devide up and take care of the threat. So i think thats how it would be.

image001.jpg

Scar_Face, Human, 18 years ago

Most of the time, they are hunters. But what would a technically advanced civilization be without a military.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

OTANG, Human, 18 years ago

ditto scar face.

seems they are primarily hunters, but tend to be secretive enuff that other civilizations hardly notice them, hence may not need an army. if they do, its not referenced anywhere.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Kidd, Human, 18 years ago

Well to me, they are Tribal Creatures, they should not have an army, or unless, they act like the Aztecs, their tribe just got bigger with others joining (don't know about that) in their races and soon got to be a major civilization WITH a army to attack invaders.

Just a thought, but I don't know about Predators like yall Pred. Fans.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.