What would you improve to the Xenos?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

A longer tail?Visible eyes, if possible a more feroicious look to it. Stronger acid blood? More stealty ,less stealhty. Whats your opinions?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ye, No eyes. Maybe more spikes and a longer tail. and more claws and stuff.

CorrectOtangMadeSig.jpg

They are allmost perfect to me just the way they are, but some more intellegence in the nogin wouldnt be looked down upon by me.

Cheese is natures fudge. Napalm is natures toothpaste.
Lehma

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

definitly no eyes i mean they whould lose to me their scaryiest atribute if they had eyes

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

they are already the perfict killer theres not much you could change to make them better

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

I think they have enough claws dont you? I mean, you can only have one claw on each finger. But longer claws might look good too.

Cheese is natures fudge. Napalm is natures toothpaste.
Lehma

A combistick and dreadlocks! lol, kidding. There near perfect anyway, i dont think id really change anything

This space for lease

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

it'd be cool if instead of a second mouth some kind of creature came out of them and could kill people from a "distance"
cause to me thats the only disadvantage of an alien
not being able to use ranged attacks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidding!?!? I'm not kiddy acting like a spoil ... I'm just messing with ya man. LOL

Well, to me, they need better sensing ability, so they can stalk their prey even better, you can improve their out looks but you can improve their passive skills.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

what about Retractable fangs like a snake?.

CH.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Spikes would be a plus. Another thing is to give them more rows of teeth. Imagine a marine about to get chomped as he looks to see 3 rows of teeth in the mouth. He ducks under the first bite, but then the second mouth comes out, also armed with three rows of teeth. Then, it would be chomp time.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

nothing there all ready so cool

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

>NECROPOST ABOUT NOTHING

GOD DAMNIT

Survivor88, Undefined, 13 years ago

I would improve nothing about them, they're already the perfect organism.

Cetanu-655, Undefined, 13 years ago

i would make it so that more then one queen could exist at a time, allowing more then one hive to be made a work together, in doing so, doubling the lethality of the near perfect survivors.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

But Cetanu... Where did you get the idea that there can only be one hive at a time?

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

I think there are already several queens. Preatorians probably take the role as queen elsewhere, when they morph into a queen of course.

And there are indd more hives without a queen, but they are still hives. After the territory is infested the queen would move on to a new place to infest. Atleast that's what I think of it.

GrimReaper, Undefined, 13 years ago

King Xenomorphs. Imagine if there was a huge male Xenomorph plus the already massive Queen. Talk about being doomed.

Pureblood, Undefined, 13 years ago

Grim reaper that already exists in a comic.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

Nice Idea, He would be like the warrior version of a queen.

But the queen doesn't really need a king so, he would just be a major ally. Still nice though

Cetanu-655, Undefined, 13 years ago

it was said in the old avp: extinction game that only one queen could be in the area of its hive, if another were to become in twined that the two would fight