~*~*~*~The Onrians~*~*~*~ (fan fiction)

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

Please remember this is a fan fiction. Events in this might never have happened but I believe it to be a possibility. I have and will take plenty of liberties. Almost all of my info is fiction not fact. Also remember I’m not that good of a writer it’s just I have a lot of down time and I needed something to do, so sorry for any bad grammar or typos. Any way sit back and I hope you enjoy there will be updates don’t worry.

please post any feedback or ideas it is appriecated

well the story is back after exams i finally had enough time to finish and to post another chapter. And it looks like i need to keep up with these young guns ; )

Table of Contents:
Prologue: Page 1
Chapter 1 (A Hope is Born): Page 1
Chapter 2 (a plot unveiled): Page 2
Chapter 3 (Retaliation): page 3
Chapter 4 (un-named): work in progress

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

srry for the long delay my fellow site members. but school does have a prioty and finally i have some more spare time so expect the next installment of ONRIANS withing the week

Chapter 3: Retaliation

Date: 7/9/50000 B.C.
Near the edge of the known universe there was a lush jungle planet known as LV-732. On this planet, strange colorful birds chirped in the trees, insects buzzed through the air, large animals grazed on the plant-life. All life was that of what a jungle should be but was tainted by an enigmatic presence.

A lone cat like creature was gorging on fresh-meat as there was a rustling in the trees. The bizarre green striped cat ignored it and sank its abnormally large fangs back into the meat. More rustling in the trees still the cat paid no heed to it. Suddenly there was a loud crash as an unseen force fell 15 feet to the right of the cat. As the cat turned it head in the direction there was a slight shimmer as full grown warrior appeared. The cat stared curiously at the creature as it pulled of its mask bellowed a blood-curdling scream and extend to what appeared to be claws. The cat now knew understood what kind of situation it was in as it darted toward the warrior. The warrior stood ready awaiting the assault, just then the cat sprang. But to the warriors surprise it wasn’t toward him but a tree to his left. As the cat latched onto the tree lightning fast it pounced right off the tree at the warrior catching it in surprise. As the cat landed on top of the warrior and pinned him down the cat it gave a snarl right into its foe’s face. The warrior snarled back and brought his knee up right into the cat’s chest causing the cat to slack its weight on the warriors arm. In the brief second the warrior swung its arm and beheaded the cat with the blades that appeared to be claws.

Slowly the warrior got up and took the cats head into his hands. Slowly peeling off its flesh the warrior cleaned its head tell all that was left was its chalky white skull. Just as he finished two more of his kind came through the foliage bearing similar trophies. On clicked through its mandibles “the creatures here are hardly worth the effort… its just slaughter where the effort? Where is the honor? These trophies mean nothing… I need a challenge!†the other shook its head in agreement. The first warrior said “and what would you have me do Kuk-khan? Our elder chose this planet. So this is where we will hunt.†As he turned around clean the rest of his trophy Kuk-khan said barely above a whisper “well… Kak-lash… you could invoke your right for challenge…†Kak-lash spun around rapidly and roared “SHOW SOME RESPECT! HE IS OUR ELDER! I WILL ONLY INVOKE MY RIGHT WHEN I FEEL THAT HIS LEADING ABILITY ISNT FIT!†Kuk-khan shouted back “But you could beat him! You could lead us to glory!†Just then Kak-lash back-handed Kuk-khan sending him flying. “You’re lucky you’re only a pup, if you were older I might have considered this treason, and you would have been hunted down like a dog...†Kak-lash said staring down at his dishonored apprentice. “Learn your place in our society or end up like Gal-Rak, Now get up we are going back to camp†Kak-lash finished.

At that same moment a large ship bearing two familiar figures had just entered orbit around the planet. As large scale preparations were being made another discussion was under way between admiral Kazarie and Azan. “So what exactly are we doing here? You said you had some sort of surprise for me Azan,†Kazarie said. “Alwtraight to the point, when will you learn some tact,†Azan replied. Growing in temper Kazarie said “Stop toying with me Azan, I have it in my mind to shut this program down. It has been nearly a three years and I have seen no results.†Azan smirked and said “well it’s good to see that your passionate about this… after all I wanted you to be here when we launched our retaliation…†“WHAT!?†Kazarie interrupted. “Well my admiral we are launching our counter offensive within the hour. You see those 3 years were well spent, as well as you funding. You see what you saw 3 years ago was only a basic unfinished organism. We have bred these creatures into a society. We have bred them to be ruthless, silent, calculating, killing machines with a vast learning curve. They can now enter any environment and become top of the food chain. Remember what you saw come out of that yautja’s chest three years ago? That was only the beginning what ever the parasites infect grow to become these killing machines bent to the will of their “mother,†Azan replied. Kazarie still stood in shock with what he heard, this was it, this was the time to see if it had all been worth it, and it had all be accumulating to this moment. Yet curiosity could not help to overcome him “what is this mother? Why this planet? How will you launch this?†Kazarie asked. Azan gave an even wicked grin than usual, “have you ever look at how a karakni hive to see how it works? Well much like the karakni hive our insect follow a similar formula. There is a queen and she is my masterpiece, although she may seem like the only purpose is to create eggs, she is the true mind behind the hive. She governs every single one of here drones “intelligent†actions, As well as in worst case scenario the most deadly of kind in combat. Now I believe you asked me why this planet, well as you know when they turned on us they abandoned their home planet and became nomads. Well their ship use very “similar†propulsion systems and we have tracked its residue to this planet. As for you final question we are packing an automated escaped pod with ten eggs and two royal eggs. Don’t worry the stronger queen will kill the other. Over the next few weeks all life will be infested and it will only be a matter of time before they yautja are found and killed or infested. So once we launch we leave for 1 month to a safe distance and come back to see complete and udder destruction as we burn the planet of life. It is the perfect biological weapon…†Azan said. “Do please have more patience its good for you…†Azan finished just as a life pod was jettisoned toward the planet…

Date: 7/20/50000 B.C.
Over the past week the vast jungles that covered the planet that had been teeming with life had been tainted with a dark presence. The jungle that once had been filled with sound had been growing more and more quite as new creatures had taken control. Within the darkest deeps of the jungle rotting flesh could be smelled, where death even reached the plant life. Sat a lone creature yearning for more, yearning for another presence on the planet to give birth to her children, yearning for destruction…

Date: 8/15/50000 B.C.
The yautja camp was streaming with life, as everyone was gathering their equipment as their elder had announced the last hunt for the planet. As Kak-lash was strapping himself with his equipment he noticed Kuk-khan had grown reckless as he was barely armed. “A true warrior is prepared for anything,†Kak-lash said. Kuk-khan looked at Kak-lash and said “and for what we have seen every thing on this planet there is nothing here to worry about. At least this way it’s more of a challenge.†Kak-lash just stared at him wondering if Kuk-khan would ever understand what it was to be a true yautja.
As Kak-lash and Kuk-khan went into the jungle to find worthy prey after awhile Kak-lash was wondering why he didn’t see any life at all. It was truly beyond him its not like his comrades would hunt any race to extinction… what was more was his primal sense were telling him he was being followed. “Kuk-khan be alert something doesn’t feel right. I no longer feel as though I am the hunter but I am the hunted†Kak-lash said. “Bah, you worry too much,†Kuk-khan replied as he leapt through the trees. Even though Kak-lash slightly agreed something still wasn’t right he would be prepared…
Three black serpents followed two figures through the trees. Their mother was telling them she wanted this prey alive, the she need them. They were too happy to oblige. Out from the shadows a xenomorph pounced toward Kak-lash. With one fluid motion Kak-lash saw his oncoming doom, extended his wrist blade, and slashed the oncoming xenomorph right down the center. Suddenly excruciating pain enveloped Kak-lash as acid blood was spewed all over him. As he howled in pain the other two xenomorphs circled in the shadows over-head looking for the opportune moment to strike. Kuk-khan came running to see Kak-lash’s disfigured body before him. Although no mortal damage had befallen Kak-lash he would never look the same. As Kuk-khan walked up almost snorting with laughter there was a sound prick in his side as all went numb as he fell he saw above him a black creature with a tail bathed in neon green blood. Kak-lash had seen what had befallen his comrade as he grew in rage he threw his shrunken at the creature that had assaulted his comrade. With the sound of the dicing threw the aliens dome head had filled the air another attack on Kak-lash had come from behind. The xenomorph and landed on Kak-lash’s back it was about to inject the same poison in Kuk-khan, Kak-lash and swung he other wrist blade around in an attempt to cut the beasts tail. Kak-lash had failed as the xenomorph tail slightly impaled his back. As Kak-lash started to fall under the Nero-toxin he watched in amazement as Kuk-khan was being dragged away before his eyes. “Finally a challenge†Kak-lash said to himself right before he passed out…

Prologue:

In space all that can or ever be heard is silence. Although on planets that is a different matter, for there will always be life. There will always be species at war. There will always be chaos. With life will always come death especially with two species that are now waging a titanic war through space.
The first of these species were nomadic tribes of proud hunters who figured they had found the ultimate prey. These tribes barely knew of peace between the tribes but to face a titanic foe they would all join under one banner to win honor and glory for every one of their kind. They were the Yautja.
The other species were never thought the war would happen. They never thought the species they helped technologically would turn on them. Little did they know that their gifts would almost drag their kind to extinction. This race of scientists and thinkers. who learned quickly how to make weapons that could suit they're need. But also they could set loose their failed experiments or new creations to see the results. Within their culture they knew each other as the onrians. But to any other creature that crossed paths with them referred to them as the jockeys.
8 years of war between the onrians and the yautja had destroyed most of the onrians. While thousands still remained, there were no where near as many as there once were. But they had hope for survival, for that past 5 years they had been developing a bio-engineered creature they thought could save their people. All the hopes for survival of these brilliant creatures rested on a single egg carefully placed within a test lab, along with one of only few yautja captured alive. It was time to see if their creation was going to work…

well in any case i dont think i got the yautja mythology right (dont know as much bout yautja as i do bout xenomorphs) for instance i made up the "right of challenge" beilving it wuld probally be the way to pass on eldership like other tribes of human/animal do. well in any case i hoped you enjoyed the read

Chapter 1: Hope Is Born

“REPORT!†echoed through a dark lab bustling with life. “Sir all bio signs are normal, no abnormalities have been seen,†said a large creature behind a desk. A prominent large figure in the room soon spoke “good what can I expect to see here?†as he looked through a window pane to see a slightly dazed yautja binded to a table, but also nearby on a stand a leathery looking egg. “Well, Admiral hopefully you are here to see the birth of a miraculous new species,†came a voice from behind him. Lights shot on and the creature in the center of the room saw everything around him. “Ah doctor Azan I was wondering when you would show your slimy mug†came from the militaristic figure in the room. “Same could be said for you Admiral Kazarie,†spat back Azan. “Hurry up and fill me in you know how a feel about being here he sooner I am gone the better,†Kazarie bluntly said. “Alas, you in your ignorance shall never understand the beauty of our creations, the thrill of new life, or the pure fascination of the unknown… At how many turns have you made campaigns against my research? Constantly commenting how immoral and useless it is. How much resources my researchers and myself cost our species. About our failures, this mind you could have been avoided with more cooperation from figures like yourself!†Kazarie shifted slightly and put a mock quizzical look on his face. “Who me?†he said sarcastically. Azan shot back a burning glare into Kazarie’s face, “but all that is the past after today you will so indebted to me that you shall never be able to speak out against me once more.â€Â

Admiral Kazarie looked through the window pane once more observing the yautja bound to the table, it was starting to gain focus. Then the admiral’s gaze shifted to the egg sitting in the same room as the yautja. Just great a giant brown egg is going to save us, He thought to himself. Almost as if Azan had read is mind Azan curtly said “you think that egg is weak don’t you? You think you wasted your time coming here? But my dear admiral you of all people should know looks can be every so deceiving. It’s not about egg it’s about what is in the egg.†“And just what pray tell is that?†Kazarie shot back. Azan simply said “My dear admiral why tell you when I can simply have you watch? If I were you id start to take notice at what my egg is doing.†At these words it was almost like an invisible force peeled back four sections of the egg. Kazarie watched intently waiting for something to happen. Suddenly the Yautja in the room had gained full consciousness and began to rattle against its binds. Suddenly Kazarie thought he saw something move within the contents of the egg out of the corner of his eye but when he turned to observe the egg he saw nothing. To Kazarie’s amazement a set of long pale fingers surfaced from the egg. Kazarie couldn’t tear his eyes away from what appeared to be a rather large spider with a tail surfaced from the egg, but he wasn’t the only one to notice the yautja binded table was also watching the events that just had taken place. Suddenly the yautjas survival instincts kicked in as let loose a large howl and struggled against its binds harder. Suddenly the creature from the egg launched its self through the air at a lightning speed toward the yautja’s face. The yautja’s eyes open wide with fear as suddenly the creature made contact and smothered it. Admiral Kazarie turned to Azan “is that it?†he asked slowly and quietly. With smug smile on his face Azan replied, “My dear admiral that was only the beginning…â€Â

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Chapter 2: as the now infected predator awoke in confusion of what just happend he looked to the ground and saw a face hugger a knew what his fate would be and had no choice but to except it he was going to die fall victum to the prey that he and his kind had hunted for so long. he one of the strongest in his clan would die dishommerably than the creature inside him would break free and his captors who watched him would trian it as though it was their onw little pet.

The only way to achive ultimate perfectioon is to fight side by side with the marines of the clan ALpha Draconis

uhh vasquez this wasnt a rpg just thought you should know =)

so anyone reading please disregard the post above this one and dont dont get mad with vasquez i wasnt clear enoguh with what i was doing so it was just accident made

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i love it, more i say! :3 <3

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Jeez I must admit your quite a good writer you might try putting it on FanFiction.net that way we wont have to scroll all the way down this page to see other chapters

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg

im trying to get chapter 2 up tonight or tommorrow but bear with me im having toruble finishing it up having a bit of writers block

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

NICE! i like it man, good writing.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol vasquez, it was Hyros story ;) which was really good.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Nice little read there Hyro I was enjoying it, hope you get chapter 2 done.

Broken Tusk is equiped with 3ft long double edged wristblades(not acid proof). One 12ft long double spear tipped combi-stick(acid proof). One old aged smart disc(acid proof). Net gun with on 20 self driven tightening nets(not acid proof).

my god this good fan fiction I love it

Chapter 2: a plot un-veiled

“The Beginning… You me there’s more than that spider thing!†roared Kazarie. “You don’t seem pleased with the results that will save our race!†chided Azan. “It’s kind of hard to be when you have no idea what is going on! I mean you take possession of one of the only prisoners we have ever gotten who hasn’t killed its self, You tell me bout some wondrous creature who will save our race, and then you show me that thing that latched onto its face!†yelled Kazarie as he pointed at the now unconscious yautja. “I mean how are those things going to save us!? What are we just going to drop the eggs from ships to land on groups and hatch!? I mean its damn near impossible to find them!†Kazarie raged. “It wouldn’t be like that if it wasn’t for you…†azan said under his breath. “WHAT DID YOU SAY!?†roared Kazarie in his most blood-curdling voice. “I said it wouldn’t be like that if it wasn’t for you,†spat back Azan. Admiral Kazarie glared deep into azans eyes at this remark, “It’s true you know, if it wasn’t for you they wouldn’t be so hard to find or so hard to defend against. If it wasn’t for you millions of our kin would still be alive! But, no you had to go and do stupid things, that ignorant people like you do. You had to feel pity or even maybe respect for these hunters. In the end you did the one thing none of us have done or will ever do again; you gave a different race our technology! And how did they do to repay you? They hunt us like dogs! We are dying because of you; they would never stand a chance against us if they still used the weaponry they had before your little gift! But no these creatures who’s adaptability have created military technology that surpass our own! And to think you chastise me for playing god!†roared azan. “But now I offer salvation and even a way to clear your name. Think about how I showed my creation to you and only you. This might be your only chance to repair the damage you have done.â€Â

“What exactly are you proposing doctor…†started Kazarie, “I Propose that that you give me full military cooperation, a share in the glory, a larger budget, but most of all an unlimited freedom to run my experiments. Doesn’t that sound like a small price to pay for the survival of our kin?†Azan cut in. “Before I agree to any thing I want to know exactly what is going on,†Kazarie responded. Azan simply said “but, of course admiral you would be a fool not to. But rather than tell you I would love to show you. But the process takes some time so please go to the cabin prepared just for you and have some rest. You will be called upon when your needed which should be in several hours, so please get some rest, for what I’m going to expose you to you will need it.†with these words azan left the room to pursue some other business. “Well doesn’t seem like I have much of a choice†Kazarie said to himself as walked out of the lab.

Several hours later admiral Kazarie was pacing in his room ponder on the events that just happened. Kazarie had replayed the conversation he had with azan earlier and he kept coming back to the part were azan said he could redeem himself. Is it truly possible for that to happen? And how can that thing bring this to be? He thought to himself as memories of the thing on the yautja’s face, although these thoughts were not meant to last as a scientist just barged into the room. “Ad… Admiral Kazarie,†stammered the scientist. “Sorry to impose sir you’re wanted in the lab, also Azan said you better hurry you won’t want to miss this,†finished the scientist as he escaped the room. Joy, this better be good Kazarie thought to himself as he rushed off to the lab.

“Ahh… admiral so good of you to join us†said azan when the admiral cam barging through the doors panting. “ When I sent message for you to hurry I didn’t think you would actually sprint here but its good to see that your excited, but then again maybe your not maybe I just like to think your are†said Azan with out turning back to look at Kazarie. Kazarie walked up to the observation window to find out what had Azans full attention. “What the? Where the spider thing that was on its face?†asked Kazarie. “Oh that, we dubbed that the face-hugger, in any case it’s dead now if you look in the far right corner you will see its body†said Azan casually still not turning his gaze away from the yautja. ‘WHAT? It’s dead!? But… that being on the table isn’t dead I can see it breathing on the table. And why isn’t it restrained any more!? Has this all been a complete waste of my---“ “a tut tut tut quite Kazarie just watch†Azan interrupted, as if by magic just then the yautja let a deafening howl of pain. Kazarie turned his head “what is happening to---“Kazarie was interrupted by another howl. As Kazarie turned to watch the yautja wriggled in pain as if being tortured by some invisible force. As the yautja started to arch its back it let out one last howl that was cut short by a large ripping sound as neon blood splatter every where. Kazarie couldn’t believe his eyes out of no where the was a gaping hole in the yautja’s chest. But not only that there was also something sticking out of it. As Kazarie leaned forward to look close azan said “meet the third part of our creations life cycle the chest-burster, isn’t it beautiful?†asked Azan, as the snake-like body of the chest burster eased it way out of the yautja’s chest. Kazarie turned his head to Azan “what in the name of our ancestors have you created†asked Kazarie horrified. “Purge the room of life and leave myself and admiral Kazarie have much to speak about†said Azan.

Moments later in a cleared lab Azan was giving the finer details to his creations life to admiral Kazarie. “Before you agree to anything I want to make sure you know all the facts. For the past several months we have been perfecting this creature. But in a way it is nut a creature because it is completely bio-engineered, meaning there is nothing else like it in the known galaxy but that also means it doesn’t have a soul but we will dive into that later†said Azan as Kazarie listened intently. Kazarie wanted to know every thing about the creature he just saw; just then azan started speaking again. “When this war started it became clear that are military might could not match theirs. So we started using bio weaponry only that failed because the yautja proved to be very resilient against disease. So in our lab we decided to make an organism to kill them, much like a germ would.†“So these things are bio-weaponry?†interrupted Kazarie. “Well yes and no,†azan started again. “In a sense they are because we make them and set them loose, but they have their own free will we have no control. In any case back to the subject at hand, when we started experimenting on creation almost all created germs killed. But then a thought struck me why don’t we use something bigger. Why don’t we create a bug? A thought bug because as well as you know there are over 13 trillion types of bugs in this galaxy alone and it has proved to be the most resilient life-form there is. In any case as our research in sued we used the idea of a parasite (one thing living off another). What you saw hatch out of the egg was what we call a face-hugger and it has only one purpose to find a host and insert a egg into its chest†“so that’s where that worm thing came from†Kazarie interrupted again. “Indeed that is where it came from†Azan started again. “That thing is a chest-burster. What happened several hours ago when you were first in this room is that face-hugger laid an egg in that yautja’s chest to grow. Several hours later once the egg has hatched and grown it gnaws its way through its victim’s rib-cage causing excruciating pain as you saw before. In any case several hours late from now its will grow into its adult drone xenomorph form. That’s this species name by the way we dubbed them xenomorphs something worth also noticing is all xenomorphs have a high concentrated acidic blood. It will bear natural born weapons such as its tail, mouth, and claws. In any case once in adult form if fits a bug description even more. Once it is a drone it will either seek out other xenomorphs in the area to form a hive or create one of its own. If there is no queen in the area a drone will inject a poison into a life form changing is molecular structure into a royal egg. The only difference with the royal egg is when the chestburster breaks free it will grow into a queen. And like most bug hives the queen’s role is to produce more eggs. Another thing to be noted is only the queen has complete control of xenomorphs in a large area through a telepathic bond. What ever the queen wills the rest of the xenomorphs to do they will do without question. “That’s fine and dandy but what makes these things so dangerous?†Kazarie interrupted again. “What makes the xenomorph life form so dangerous is when a face-hugger has a victim the egg it lays in the host’s stomach, the egg will take the strongest traits of the host. Meaning the xenomorphs have the ability to lie anywhere and the variation or limitless. Also as I said before these creatures have no souls, the will kill and destroy without pity, remorse, or question. Don’t you get a single egg can cause the infestation of an entire planet causing all life on the planet to end!†“Dear god Azan have you gone mad!? What to stop these things getting loose and destroying the entire galaxy!?†interrupted Kazarie again. “That can all be prevented with proper procedure. We send eggs to a planet we suspected to be harboring the yautja. Once the infestation is complete we burn the infestation so the contamination doesn’t spread! Admiral this is the perfect bio weapon we will no longer live in a shadow of fear! Do you have enough of a will to save your species!?†“With the evidence you have provided me it could work… it might be our salvation… I will agree on one condition and that is we never let an unintended out break happen I will not be the cause for the end of the universe!†said Kazarie. “Of course not admiral, you may have just saved us all…†said azan

what do you think of chapter 2?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 18 years ago

Good stuff there, man. Like everyone else said: Nice writing! That story itself is nice! Nice work, dude.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Nice job Hyro I like it so far. Goodluck with chapter 3 can't wait to read it.

brokentusk.jpg

thanks =)