Improved Predators?

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok ive been wondering you know how predators have very powerfull and strong wepawns but you think mabey they can be improved more.

{not saying things like lasers in there mask and forcefields}
and plasma caster in fingers no thing like you know how there Wrist Computers can be bombs as wells as controll over there Plasma Caster well if they have one without a screen and just a bomb on there leg it would be help full

Wist Blades are good but what if since they have two blades on there wrist blades if one could shoot of{not like a missle like on predator 2 the wris lancher}or what if both Blades come off and had like a handle the predator can hold them and use them to clime{think of that like ice piks}post what i think

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think the plasma caster could be improved when it comes to hunting humans. It could have a secondary fire, like it could spray some sort of acidic gas when it comes to close combat situations. Just a thought.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Read my profile. Scar Face is a superb technition. However it is causing a little gray area in the RPG's.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ye, Scar you cant use that in RPG's just weapons in the rules, and CuteFaceHugger Predators already launch their Wristblades but not bombs. at the end of AvP, when the queen went after them. When scar first saw the queen he launched his wristblades into her neck.

TestOfNavySig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey CuteFaceHugger, I gotta new sig, I made it :P well the text.

CorrectOtangMadeSig.jpg

or wristbades on each hand

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont think those were wrist baldes i belive he launched his spear gun darts at her.....Because its kinda fulless to launch wristblades...weird...i belive it was his speargun.

image001.jpg

i know it wasnt wrist blades he shot but i saying if they could and if you get my point shooting wrist blades i mean shooting one wrist blade and like a last long Range wepawn and stilll have one blade left

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive