Question about Lifecycle

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I thought a Drone, when it grows big it becomes a Warrior. well this is what I it said on google
(pasted)
I thought a Praetorian was from a Super Facehugger or a Praetorian facehugger, as they call it in games. Then the Praetorian morphs to a queen? what do you think ?

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

back to the orignal question in avp2 the game they say that for a alien to become a preatorien after a certain maturity level the alien in question will leave the protection of the hive and go off on its own for a period of 4 years. in these 4 years the molting process begins making the skin stronger and taking a more xenomorph form charecteristics. if the alien in question survives these 4 years on its own it will return to the hive

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

kerrigan, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the preatorin doesnt exist mainly cause i think it add to much complications to the hive its right up the with the "super-queen" although doesnt stop me from using them in any game

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

offtopic, lol asking sig topic

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Praetorian's aren't considered canon by the majority of fans, they were created for the games & the games alone, most fans choose only to go by the movies, as the games, comics etc. tend to churn out ridiculous concepts to keep the younger & shallower audience entertained

stalker.jpg

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Technically the one that people accept as being canonical is the one from the movies (particularly Alien 3) establishes. It is accepted that the queen came from a different facehugger, a super facehugger, while the Drone and Warrior came from the normal facehugger. The Praetorian are just creations from books and games, so most people tend to regard them as another money-making idea by companies (though I personally support this one out of all the other ideas they have came up with).

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

oh, but Praetorians are cool =( I think they should be in AvP2.

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well, if they make it into AvP2, then they are canon. If not, too bad! I dont care, I just want to see the canon Predalien!

drenton.jpg

Hey Drenton, am I the only one who cant see your sig ? cos its blank to me, with a X on the top left corner that means error.

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Eh, I dont know why it's doing that. Ask nick kang 2.0 if ya wanna know.

drenton.jpg

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space