Having to clear something up

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

This may be considered spam, but it would be impossible for me to do this over msn so I ask that mods pls don't delete this topic, this is something I need to set straight with everyone reading this. Earlier today, some idiot created a profile called "skank" & pretended that it was me who did it, they even copied alot of text out of my profile including my email address, I have already copped a hate mail from someone accusing me of wrong doing when it was this other idiot who created the "skank" account, I have had no part in their foolishness & am very angry that someone would send ME hate mail, over something that some other fool has done, I just had to clear this up so there was no misunderstandings, again, I am sorry if this topic is spam but I had to set the record straight with everyone on the site

stalker.jpg

lol, thanks donut, & everyone, I really appreciate it

stalker.jpg

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

your welcome :3 my motto is "joo mess wif one of us, then joo mess wif all of us." XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

No problem dude.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

I never accused u of being involved with the "skank" nickname, among others. I am not accusinone from this site so far, because to my knowledge it was a few idiots from school who tried to pi$$ me off, not someone from here.
I am very glad to see that u all care, thanks guys

stalker.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Erm Stalker i had nothing to do with the problem sayin the skank thing but i did say about my bro coming on here and that he always bring's me down on forum's soz :(.

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm sorry that happend to you :C but i think i might know who did it, or possibly a group of people, i wont mention any names, but i will see if they were involved in this. It seems that some people are taking advantage of the condition of the site.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

I know exactly who it was, it wasn't somebody from this site, but rather a group of total idiots that I go to school with who found out I come here, & having absolutely no respect whatsoever for me or this board they tried to pi$$ me off by creating a bunch of usernames on this site, the "skank" one wasn't the only one they made, there are profiles in the index now titled "kill stalker" etc. Someone's getting a busted face over this, they have really made me angry & I ain't gonna sit back & let them get away with trying to drag my name through the mud

stalker.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm glad you told us all of this, or those people would make people know you differently.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

man shows there maturity in making dumb and disrespectful named accounts, besides there are enough dead accounts all ready.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

They are a group of complete idiots, they have no respect for me or this board whatsoever, & their foolish stunt with trying to pin this cr@p on me is proof positive, the next time I see them there's gonna be some serious hell to pay

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yea, sry for Emailing you =( I thought it was someone like Freako, cos their Profile said they hated AvP. =( and they put your Email in there.
~*EdIt*~
I clicked members and I clicked page 103. and I saw that Account that had your email
"Skank"

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

OMG who messes with my bro shall feel the consequences!!! It's so weird when ppl act like that, believe me, I know - I've went through that too many times than I should.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

no problem dude.

And for some ppl please dnt flare things up ask them first to get there part of the story.

I myself have flared up a few things in my time so i had to learn this the hard way so just for future refrence because come on stalker is one of our best members and him just suddenly doing this is very unlikly so just think before u do enything stupid.

K take it easy guys :D

And im not being nasty or enything if it sounds that way just clearing somthing up. :)

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Ahh dont start getting soppy lol Iv never seen a pred act like that lol.
But im sure evry 1 on here has got your back covered.
I Have.
C.H

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

Scar_Face, Yautja, 18 years ago

Some people in this world think that they are the only ones in it. It's time for them to wake up and realize how easily a reputation can be destroyed by people like that. It is hard enough to establish a good reputation from scratch, but when people force you to retry. It is harder because now you must go from bad to good, instead of neutral to good. It really ticks me off.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Katam what your MSN ? Mine is [email protected]

Navyspazsig.jpg

Katam what your MSN ? Mine is [email protected]

Navyspazsig.jpg

Mine should be in my profile but t save time it is:[email protected]

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.