Whats your Fav Predator killing

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

what is your favorite predator killing in the film? mine is predator 2 when he slices and dices the jamaicans mon!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I have to say that my favourite kill from the predator movies would have to be the scene in predator 2 inside the suite with Ramon Vega & the Jamaican gangsters. The second last of them to be slain by the predator is firing wildly around the room & literally walks right into the predator, getting the combistick rammed straight through his stomach, that was a truly memorable kill in my opinion

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

on train battle

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Ja, that was a good scene der, mon.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 18 years ago

i liked the kill in pred one when billy challenges the pred on the bridge and all u hear is a scream lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

MY favourite kill was in predator2 in the cow room when the pred throw the disc and cut right through the cows and gushed the man!woooo.lol

Kaizen, Yautja, 18 years ago

I like it in Pred 1 were Blaine gets shot through the stomach

Walk with an impure mind
Revelations unkind
Abject denial of the flesh I feel
Endure and make my mark

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

The meat house thing when it was frozen and the cows were haning up dead. and he fell down in the middle of the group with a combi :)
EDIT: He didnt throw a disc at jamacins ? did he ? just that one time at the guy who tryed to freez predator in the cow room.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

cutm3up, Yautja, 18 years ago

my fav is pred 1's first kill and the one navy mentioned

nice sig navy, ive seen that mask pic on google i think

davii-sig1-1.jpg
you stick it in, in and out, in and out, blood begind to drip, the victim screams for no more but in and out you go, she begins to go numb but you continue in and out...great you successfully killed a female predator with your 2nd jaw...you expected more? you pervert!