Blood Trail

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

If you were a Predator, Hunting in the woods. and you came across 4 Marines on patrol, and one of the Marines was equiped with a Smartgun. Name in Steps how you would take them all out

Stealthly

BTW thx spaz..

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Awesome topic Gomar ;)

first I would find a way to take out the smartgunner, since he's the most powerful.
I would stalk from the trees following them, til they stopped. I would get a spear and shoot the smartgunner threw the back, pinning him to the ground. then when the other marines are aware of my presence. I would jump into the middle of them with a combistick (cloaked) and jab one immediantly in the chest swing the spear makeing his body come off it. jump from the area so the last one doest shoot at me.wait, low while watching the last marine -_-
I will play my Vocal mimicry to scare him and stand up and AIM at his chest and fire a Plaz.
if you wanted it more stealth then ill wait til hes not looking or aware and go up behind him and slit his throat with my wristblades =D

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

lol nice. ;)

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

i would sort of do the same.
I would start off in the tree's stalking them, waiting for either a slip up or until they set up camp.
If they sliped up like steped on a mine or something, while they are confused i would strike by taking one into the tree's and running away from them so they dont notice he is gone until the turn around. then i would flay him. then i would hunt the others one by one.

But if they set up camp i would scan them to see there capabilities. then when the strongest/one that posses more of a threat has his back turned i would spear gun him. them when the other's are in confusion i would wait for them to waste there ammo then take them out one by one and flay them..

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

ah heck, I forgot to put my post in steps =P

Navyspazsig.jpg

What happened to the old one? I look in the archives to find my take down, but it aint there. Oh well.

My way is the take down the middle in strength ones down first, make myself known to the weakest willed one repatedly, leave entrails in their camp from the two earlier victems, and then kill the strongest one, and then slowely flay the weakest one in such away that he is still alive the whole time.

drenton.jpg

Step 1.Get fairly close and use the nail guns second fire were it fires 3 nails in a triangle which i hope takes 3 out.

Step 2.Jump up to the last one and inpale him with a spear.

Job a good one.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

kerrigan, Undefined, 18 years ago

die freako die!

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space