Types of Predators....

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Im Gomar i was wondering what types of Predators are there i know the Basics like Warrior, Elder, and Celtic. And that Blooded, Unblooded and Bad blooded thing but is there anything else i should know...?

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmmm you listed all i can think of but supposedly there is the class HUNTER and i wonder if female preds are a class of their own...

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

i wonder if there are Yautja races just like with humans.

predators have i predator Queen boss of preds i think and Elders ar leaders of Hunting clan

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

interesting thought ninja... hmmm maybe all the clans are different races...

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Gomar dude, dont start Topics like this, Read the rules please...

Click here to read The Rules.

Navyspazsig.jpg
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Click the Edit button Gomar, I read in the rules somewhere don't start Topics with "hi".
just letting you know.

6917.html
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

It say only make topics about Aliens or Predators an humans an stay on topic this is on topic im asking wat types are there..?

I dont see any rule im breaking if i am plz tell me i just asked a question. There are some other topics similar an u havnt posted this to them.....

Were is the edit button i didnt see that rule but if you say so srry yall for saying "hi"...

_________
Remember...,
You Strike first,
I strike ten times as hard..,

Were is the edit button i didnt see that rule but if you say so srry yall for saying "hi"...

_________
Remember...,
You Strike first,
I strike ten times as hard..,

lol, try not to hit add reply twice, go to the top post, the topic, and by the date it says edit, click it and take off HI, maybe it wasnt on the rules, but I remember daveberg saying avoid making topics like that... its k dude,
your new.
I told Balatu you wanted in btw

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

ok srry spaz btw thx

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

navy, what that meant is ppl starting topics just to say "hi" as in a spam topic that was only created for chatting, having "hi" in one of yourt posts is no prob, but as long as the post keeps on track at the same time, it's all good

stalker.jpg

oh, my bad... :(

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

agh, to make this post usefull, remember my email Gomar ;)

Navyspazsig.jpg
MESSAGEBOARD RULES

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Anyway, I didn't really give a proper answer earlier, so to clarify, the rankings of the yautja are as followed (from lesser to highest)

Unblood: A predator that has not yet been branded with the "sacred mark" of their first xenomorph kill.

Youngblood: Newly blooded hunters, having not held the title for very long, they are considered young adults in yautja society.

Blooded: An experienced hunter with a high degree of experience & hunting prowess, feared & respected by the majority of their society.

Elder: A small percentage of yautja are known by their brethren as Elders. These fearsome hunters have seen many centuries & in some cases, even a millenium of honourable combat. they are looked up to by the majority of their society as being the most experienced & deadly warriors found in yautja society.

(alternate rankings, not listed in order)

Arbitrators: The yautja law-enforcement. The predator's equivalent of the police. Their role in society is very much the same as the role of law-enforcement on earth, they keep the peace, & bring to justice the despicable & dishonourable.....

Bad Bloods: the lowest caste of Yautja society, considered criminals & vigilante's by their terms & standards. They do not abide by the honour codes of the majority of Yautja civilisation & would not take a second thought of killing an innocent child, woman, or other defenceless prey.

Hope I cleared it up

stalker.jpg

Thank you

i like the Arbitrator lol,
gtg school

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space