a question i want answered

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have read thorugh most of these 5 RPGS and i want to ask if these were the only 5 that went on or are theses the only ones that didnt get out of control?

RPG ~ QUEST FOR CAPTURE ~
RPG THE HIVE VS. HUNTER'S MOON: VENGANCE
RPG DAMNATION
RPG THE HOMELAND
Mod RPG - Death before Dishonour

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

no there the only ones{unless they deleted some from site}im just hopeing they make another because i havent ever been in one yet.

I idea if they could put some mini RPG in clans and im kinda asking the mod if they can put a mini RPG in each clan to really make the full RPG a lot better

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Note this, "Hive vs Hunter's Moon: VENGEANCE" key word, vengeance, meaning the sequel, not meaning to mock, but hope I helped.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

kerrigan, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey my first post! (im new) anyway so theres a HIVE VERSUS HUNTERS MOON then?

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Probably removed from site but yeah, maybe.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think one got removed from this site, because one person said we need another RPG, then Otang said, so it can go out of control like the last one ? people were invincible dodging every attack, and stuff like that. I havent read the RPG's, never had time. their huge.

Navyspazsig.jpg
Member of the Balatu Clan.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm reading all the rpgs in my spare time so that i may continue with my book, but i've been so busy with stuff in real life that i havent came around to finishing them yet : /

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

we have been needing a new RPG i just hope its here soon,but the proble is if people are just allpower full in the RPG and never die it wont be long till we stop haveing them

P.Sgood to have some new member Kerrigan

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep^, *sigh* Its been an hour since someone besides me has posted. its 1:45am, I live in south texas :D

Navyspazsig.jpg
Member of the Balatu Clan.