Full Scale War between Preds and Humans

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok think of this LIke a full scale war between the Humans and Predators Like sometime space battles and Groud Battles all over the place and the Once in a while Xeno hive getting caught in the middle of it (remeber this only for tose who want to debate bout this) My vote is with the marines cause of those battle ships we got Smartguns and motion Trackers

url] 2620572521.jpg&s=x4

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol you have a good point, but if it was a full scale war what about the pred ship's? they have probably got tech we couldnt dream of lol.

CH.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

My vote would too be the Yautja, but if you want to make this a story, like a comic, book, game, or movie, then naturally, the humans will win, they're the good guys, but if it were reality, my bet's on the Yautja.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

we would prbably have a tractor beam and thousands of preds, each pred could easily kill 15 marines

so my vote is with the preds

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go