battle senario

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok if a clan of preds with all sorts of usefull weapons were stuck on a planet with a hive of runner aliens plus queen,plus preds have acess to another ship but to make it fair,they will only use it for more weapons or if they r done.remember the hive too

its a fair fight,your opinions only

arena:desert,forest,cave/hive,yautja-ship,and abanden marine station

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

well yeah becaus they have acces to hosts and Yautja have acces to more weapons

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens automaiticly have a upper hand cause they know the land by the time the preds come. I think if the hive got a hold of some preds it would be over with.

Honor and glory

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

sasha, aliens dont know anything. they won't know the land. they only know to adapt, and sometimes self-preservation. they'll run straight into a salvo of plasma without thinking twice. eventually some will learn to hide. and possibly ambush. but many will die becuase they just stampede at the prey. its not coordinated with one another, they see soemthing and they run at it.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

sorry guys,but i meant to put that the yautja placed the hive there for a blooding so the fight can begain..

honestly i think they over-did avp but it was still k#[email protected] honestly i love the predators but enough of me,i want to hear ur opinoins so maby u can change my mind like donut changed my mind on giger's drone vs pred1

coryssig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

giger fought pred1? holy sh!+ thats guy is strong. ok enuff of the sarcasm, h.r. giger is the artist who ted in the creature effects in alien based on his artisitc renditions. so i'm sure you ment the drone from alien vs. pred1.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

yes i did,chill bro.

coryssig.jpg