Alien versus predator - my version!

Hydra-thing, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey dudes and dudettes! I am making my very own version of AvP! Please tell me a good, original storyline and can anyone please animate this alien image I made on MS Paint?

http://www.freewebs.com/cromagnon/alien.html

This is gonna be easy for Game Maker users, if any.

Just make 6-8 frames of this alien which when played quickly, make it seem as if the alien is attacking, and running.

Also, can anyone tell me where to find a good predator sprite?

Credit will be given and the game will be posted on the above address very soon!

Thanx!

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

hydra very creative today......he also gets the trippy award!

Voltage.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Of course, Hydra. I was simply stating that Game Maker is pretty easy to learn. If you needed the Pred sprites I posted, go ahead and use them if you want.

And were you talking about that Predator sprites, DD?

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Considering that was made in paint, it's VERY impressive!

deathdrop1.jpg

Hydra-thing, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey everyone thank u for ur comments but HEY I KNOW HOW TO MAKE DA GAME!!!! I just need sprites! Thank u again.

Actually, Game Maker is free, heheh. Although it's pretty standard, beginners like me should use it, if an expert, than you can still make pretty sophisticated games.

And here is the Predator sprites.

00example01.png

00Bloo_sig01.png

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh alrite, I thought he meant like, 3d graphics, or something that would be put on
shelfs now days type of programs.

I've never messed with any of it, but I've seen
people do it, and its something you have to
take alot of tutorials to learn to basics of.

I thought you meant 3d like This.

Thats the type of program one of my friends uses to mod games.

EDIT: Anyways here you go dude, You could give this a try.

Click Here and Download

If your satisfied with this type of graphics, but you could prolly make them better if you tried.

Click here to veiw a screenshot

EDIT AGAIN: Nvm, damn, they charge you for it.
Sry, making games isnt easy tho, Im pretty sure you won't find a free way to make one.

There is a program called DEdit, I used to have it but I can't seem to find it again, you can make maps for AvP2. Very complicated, 3d tho.

if you happened to make a 3d game I would prolly learn to be your map designer :)

Like here is something made off Dedit

Click here

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Actually, Navy, the Game Maker program he's talking about is free and easy to use, but only for 2d and 2d-imitating-3d games, if I'm not mistaken. Learning how to use it as well to make and RPG.

But if you're going to try and make an AVP-AVP2 copy, you're going to need heavily detailed sprites...

EDIT: Hey, I some Pred sprites if you need them. It's in the most basic poses, though, like attacking, moving, so forth.

EDIT: Navy, the kinds of pictures he's making are sprites, you don't really need ANYTHING advanced. Here's some sprites I edited myself.

00Bloo_sig01.png

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think you'd need something better then MS paint, ATLEAST Gimp.2.2.10. preferabley photoshop if you got it.

There is alot of needed programs that you dont have to make games, Im pretty sure you dont have atleast... I know one of them is

3D Max approx $3000.00 unless you get it illegally (dont even try).

Photoshop (recommended) could use gimp tho.

I dont know what all you need, but Im friends with several people who mod a game called "Hardw[a]r the future is greedy" And those are some programs they use.

its tough and takes more then one person and alot of patience.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.