Alien 5 re-story

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

If there ever will be an alien 5, what do you think it will be about? and if you had a chance to write it what would you make it like. the plot, setting, climax, ect...

i think it will be about ripley and those who survived in alien 4 reaching earth and there is already an alien outbreak down there or something... But if i had a chance to write it i would make a prequel to alien. It would be about how the spacejockey ship got on Acheron and all that jazz, you'd see it through the eyes of a spacejockey. It would be out in space of course, untill they landed on acheron. I would make it alot like the first ALIEN, where it was creepy and suspensful.

and another thing is, if you had a chance to rewrite any of the alien movies which one would it be, why would you choose it, and what would be your story?
I'm actually content with all the alien movies except for the last one, i just think they were trying to make ripley look to badass or something. But the story would be about Ripley being revived and getting the alien out and ect.. but she would be part alien or any of that cr@p. There would be any "clones" and there wouldnt be a newborn. It would be alot like aliens, i would like to bring back that feeling to the series again :3 and please, i dont want like one sentence answers, actually put your mind to it! expecially those people who are saying the site is dying and all that, i am giving you something to talk about, now talk!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah. that space jockey idea would be perfect. It might actually scare me.

drenton.jpg

Ok. Here is your more in depth answer.

In the time between alien and aliens, or the time between aliens and alien 3, of marine encounters with aliens. It would be somwhat like aliens, but the marines would just be a group of security guard replacments. Scientists are attemting to breed aliens, in order to study them, and one of them falls asleep/ gets drunk, and somehow releases the aliens. Possible ways include:
1) a promt to vent the heat for a certain ammount of time appears on the computer screen infront of the sleeping scientist, who was supposed to be the one reprogramming the defualt venting time, because they were working on some other project befor that worked/failed. The aliens climb out of the cage area throught the vents.
2) In a drunken slumber, he hits the cage realese button.

The aliens escape and then reak havoc upon the scientists and marines. Naturally the scientists are captured first. A dramatic, slow, creepy and suspensfull escape towards the escape pods, The camera view from a marine. It's shown from the soonest to die marines head cam. after the he dies, it goes to the next soonest to die marine. After there are only three marines left, Jenkins, Audry, and Frank are in the escape pod. They realise that the ship wont blow up, unless it gets shot out of orbit, and Frank has to choose between his life long friend, Jenkins, or his girlfriend, Audry. Here the camera goes to his head cam. He decides to go alone, and makes his long way to the controll room. After sets the core to critical, he goes onto a warpath back to the pod, killing loads of aliens, some giger drones, some warriors, some Rez (Alien ressurection) aliens and reaches the shuttel. they leave the reseach station, on course to earths capital city, and watch the ship turn into a firey hell hole of death. they need not go into hyper sleep, and then spen a while talking. Suddenly, a tio of face huggers attack and they are all impregnated...

Fun facts:
The space ship thrusters wont be going constantly, as they wouldnt need to, for in soace, there is no friction to slow you down.

drenton.jpg

yea that would be neat :D by the way i add'd some more stuff to the subject>> i would like indepth answers please

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

thats better! hehe :3

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

the newborn was so cool that is ful of !!!

i said to put in depth answers, not if you disagreed or not. please modify your post freako

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Ur right with your guess it will probably be set on earth. but id either like to see a prequel like you described or a marine/ scientist expedition into deep space to study/capture an alien. They land on the target planet. And they proceed through forest towards where the scanners have picked up a possible hive. While in the jungle they get swarmed by aliens, heaps of killing etc etc. then the marines/scientists are forced to retreat back to the ship. Later that night aliens make it through the ships hull and heaps more killing etc through the coridors. until the last few desperate survivors think they've won, so they lift off from the planet and set the autopilot for home, then bam, they are picked off one-by-one by the few aliens that were hidden emerge. Leaving a ship heading for earth with a ship with aliens on it. sets it up for six! Probably should be set between 3-4, so like suggested could have earth infested with aliens when ripley lands after resurrection.

Now as to re-writes, the only one id rewrite, if i could write, would be resurrection, not much but some minor changes. Im not that fond of the clone/newborn so would change that. Would definately keep the water scene, except make it more deaths and aliens, and have more alien/marine combats instead of all the marines running before theres much fighting. Yep i think thats bout it

This space for lease