Im new, questions about AvP

llllllllll, Undefined, 18 years ago

i saw this site i thought it would be cool, i have no clue what it really is, what does AvP stand for ? i saw the movie and i was puzzled by the blood that burned stuff from the lizards, and those scary guys with the knifes on their wrist, pretty cool. I wish the queen helped out the girl in the red shirt instead of the guy with the crab face, it would ben alot more better,
Oh and my name is david, im new. im 14, i live in montana. well bye

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

This IS pretty good Fan Site for Predator and Aliens. if you have a comment i suppose we can make one. ppl here try to answer our questions as best they can

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmm, wow, you really know nothing about AvP ? *gasp* we must inform you... Predators hunt aliens for honor, aliens kill to survive, and use living things for host to make new aliens, the burning blood is acid, try to keep on subject about AvP only, dont hit comment more then once if it loads, dont start things with hi, unless someone else is new, and thast about it for now, the mods will tell you whats what.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

man you have alot of things to learn....alot

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

LOL Doc is very right... how about you go to a book store and buy a AvP book =D play some of the games, and learn some stuff, and come back =D or do it while on the site, cos there is too much you need to know, you didnt know what AvP standed for... and something basic to all of us is, what do Predators call them self ? starts with Y, you call it blood that burns, lol, yes deffinetly buy a book of AvP. that should teach you the most.
PS:: where did you come up with that name ? what do we call you ?

new enhanced sig for me

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

took the words right out of my mouth dude. Seriously, u have no clue about aliens nor predators? u need some serious time in front of the tv, boy, lmao

stalker.jpg

llllllllll, Undefined, 18 years ago

im sorry people :( *gets teary eyed* i was looking for a site with message boards to have conversations and make some friends :( I will try to read a book of AVP :( what else are some basics of AVP ? can i still stay on this site ?
:(im homeschooled, i dont meet anyone :(

awww, of course you could stay. you will make some friends here i guess. pretty much everyone here knows eachother. but still yeah, get a AvP book, AvP is very interesting. If i could exchange my life and be a Predator , i would immediantly and not think it over, Im that obsessed. i got a video on my clan site, type this in to the internet address bar above, and click play on the media player on my clan site.
www.maxpages.com/LazurasAVProx
that has some AvP, a bit of each predator and alien episode. see what they are. ignore the language in the begining of the video. your welcome here =D feel free to ask questoins about AvP as much as you want. Im very sure, that out of all the people here, I come here the Most.
PS:: Im homeschooled too :)

new enhanced sig for me

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

if u want some information on aliens & predators, rent or buy one of the movies, they shouldn't be hard to find, or visit any one of the thousands of sites on the net (like this one)

stalker.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

I must fill you in! (Anyone tell me if I make a flaw).

Firstly the "lizards" are xenomorphs AKA aliens. as you undoubtedly saw in the movie their life cycle is first a egg laid by a queen, and a soon as a host is near they will open and a face hugger will come out (the yellow thing with all the fingers that grabbed peoples faces).Here is where its gets interesting Then when the face hugger latches on it shoves a tube down its victims throat and lays a embryo. Depending on what the host is the xenomorph will take on some of there traits. The ones you saw most of in the movie were xeno/human hybrids. While at the end of the movie you saw a chestburster with mandibles that was a xeno/preditor (yautja) hybrid. There is also the runner which is a xeno/dog or ox hybrid. In any case several hours later the embryo becomes a snakelike thing with razor sharp teeth. From this point the chestburster will bite and tear its way through the host’s ribcage. Once broken free from the body the chestburster will go into hiding and mature. Once a chestburster matures they become the perfect killing machine. Higher up on the ladder is the queen. As you saw the queen is the deadliest of all the xenomorphs. As for your saying I wished the queen teamed up with lex the only way that could happen is if lex got infested. All xenomorphs are soulless killing machines. As for their blood its acid a very good self defense system. For further knowledge on aliens I suggest you go to your local video store and rent ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN 3, and ALIEN RESSURECTION (note you will learn most from ALIEN, and ALIENS. (Also note if you can I would recommend the Directors cut edition of ALIEN if you can get it).

Now as for the scary guys with the blades on their wrists they are the PREDITORS AKA Yautja. They are a society that fights for honor. With in their order there are several cl. The Bad blood being the lowest, a bad blood has betrayed his clan and shows no mercy. Then comes the Unblooded these Yautja are the youngest and haven’t proven themselves to their clan yet (these are the kind you saw in the movie if I am correct). Then there are the blooded. The blooded have proven themselves to their clan. Then come the Warrior the are experienced respected yautja. Then comes the Hunter they are heavily experienced and very well respected. Then comes the Elder they are the leader of their clan. As for the yautja themselves as I said before they are a society that thrives on honor. They go across the galaxy going to different planet to hunt prey. Once they have killed their pray they will usually take its skull as a trophy. Different species bring different kinds of honor. Meaning the harder to kill the more respect. For more info on the yautja I would recommend going to your local video store and renting PREDITOR, and PREDITOR 2.

Before you asked what AVP stood for AVP stands for alien versus predator. This franchise has been around a long time when the two merged. Their have been books, comics, games and now a movie. I recommend you look around the site some more maybe read 1 or 2 books. You might even want to pick up the PC game Alien versus predator 2.

In any case welcome to the site and I hope you come to enjoy the franchises I cherish if you have any more questions just ask!

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

hmm.. i bet your fingers got tired typing that lol, i bet he knows enough AvP now =D lol jk, I told him to get some movies of it and watch it several times if he has to, and get a AvP book or two.

new enhanced sig for me

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

well good to have you here but if you have Qustions just ask the site thats what its for some times i Have Qustions about this but really not knowig what AVP stands for we well have a lot og Comments from you ill look for them

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

"AvP" stands for "Alien versus Predator", "Aliens" are known as "Xenomorphs", and "Predators" are known as "Yautja", and not to sound like a Mod, but to have a slight help in what to and not to type about, just go to the top of the Forum page where it says "MESSEGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION", click on the words and there you will find what we call "The Board Rules". Hope I helped.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

here read this page,http://www.alienvspredator2.com/info/egg.html
and the pages after.
watch ALL the movies (predators and aliens) and learn everything.

watch avp again and understand the aliens dont take sides with ANYONE...then ill be ur friend.

Scarface.jpg
[email protected]

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey this guy is so new he might get far in this site. we can see how help full this site is just take some one who knows nothing about AVP and have him on this site and he can ask as amny qustions as he likes and see how far he gets this mught be fun

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

yea bro i'm new as well, so we have that incommon. welcome in. have fun dont be emabarrased to ask anything, they seem to be good at giving opinions and info here. there is also ALOT of topics to read, i spent two hrs the other day geez lol.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

lizards.....lol!

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Blah, I'm not so into the books simply 'cos they don't sell 'em in here. I suggest watching the movies with a thought, I knew the code of honor before I could name it and stuff. Before the era of the internet lol You can find almost everything from here by using google or other search machine but the movies, they are the basis and other stuff is just extra.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum