whats your favorite predator wepon? and why?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

whats your favorite Predator Wepon? and why?

mine the pred net, it traps the enemey with its razor sharp net and tightens cuting them to sherds. and there just about helpless.

Your Skull will be in my Collection.

I'd say my favorite of all time is the shuriken. For the reasons that donut listed, and because they look nicer to me than the disc. Second comes the wristblades and the gauntelet, because I'd love a piar of 'em, and third comes the Plasma Caster,becuase it would be super cool to use the only energy based weapon that belongs to humans, then the combi-stick, because it can change size.

Edited the cant. I was in a hurry to get to school.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

LOL i made a topic like this before, and my answer was donuts answer lol. but i guess i like shurikan and the combistick =D

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

gotta go for the plasmacaster.sooooo much damage from a distance.chicken i know,but damn it looks good

THROW.JPG

my is combat staff is good for kill aliens

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

im agreeing with Otang on this one, gotta love those wristblades *chink* for 'close encounters'

This space for lease

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh man, i salivate for my wristbladess, i like others, but that my bread and butter baby!

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i love the shuriken! 1: it looks cool. 2: it can come back to you. 3: it does some serious damage. 4: you can use it an infinite amount of times, at least before you break it >>

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

hyroglphsarenice the mask dosent count as a wepon. not inless you take it off and beat the $h!t out of someone with it then yeah. lol

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

My favorite Yautja weapon... it would be my made up Yautja Rocket Launcher, but the weapons from the movies and games... the nuke.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

Does the mask count as a weapon? causs if it does i whould defently go with that. i mean how great whould it be to have a mask that can switch into all those visions? thermal, electro magnetic etc... im slavating at its power... plus it can be used like binoculars... mand i got to get me one of those...

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

My Favourite Weapon Would Be The Glaive.
why. Beacuse You Can DO Serious Damage With And Plus It Is A Weapon You Can Use For All Directions. Like If You Being Attacked From The Front You Can Still Hit Prey From The Side Or The Back While Your Bein Attacked At The Front Of You.
ANd Plus The Ritual Glaive And The Clan Upgrade Glaive Look SO COOOL lol..

I Would Like To Be In The Balutu Clan As It Seems To Be The Clan With Evruthing In Order...

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

-Looks at own hands-

I rather go for the Wrist Blades. Why? Run out of ammo, lose a gun or have nothing to attack back with, the wrist blades can save your life in even the most stickiest situations. Even if a Xeno or a Marine is in your face, just extend those blades and give them a great big punch to the muzzel. LOL

( I think I got a little wild when I was gone. )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

my favourite weapon is the disc cause its long range and it cuts almost through everything.it also follows and returns back.....But risky trying to catch it cause it can slice your hand.lol

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

wasnt this topic made before...oh well, i posted in that, my fav is the disc, same reasons as last poster except if you had enough, you could climb a cliff by putting them as stepping things

lol

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

Nah, this is the old topic. My weapon views have not changed.
Disc master, I think I've heard that the disc slowes down to a non-lethal rather than a leathal one when returning to it's master.

I also used think is that it has a slight force field around that does the cutting, the blade only channles the energy, and the force field disactivated when it was near it's thrower, and the dull blades impact would be painless, due to the glove on his hand.
Drenton.jpg

drenton i never heard of that but that sounds pretty intresting

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey xxx disc master :)
On topic
My favorite weapon is da trusty o' combistick. thats pretty much all i use on the online game. I dont play it as much anymore cos of all the sniper noobs, and if i tel them they are one they flip out and I just dont wanna deal with that.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

I have to agree with NavySpaz with this one. Reason is because its a frickin awesome weapon and it seems like the weapone that requires the most skill to use and most honorable. Its either that or the wristblades

DragonSigy.jpg

Kirby-Cage, Undefined, 16 years ago

id have to say mine is the spear gun cause i life posting ppls head on walls.

killer95, Undefined, 16 years ago

i love actualy the net thingy