Drone and Runner, Hybrids?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

We all know that the Predalien is a Hybrid, because it is an Alien mixed with another species, Yautja, but the Runner is an Alien mixed with another species, Dog/Ox, so wouldn't it be a Hybrid, AND the Drone isn't a Hybrid to us because it is the Alien mixed with us, but to the Yautja, the Predalien is normal because it is Alien mixed with them and the Drone, (knowing it is alien mixed with us and not them), would be a Hybrid to them right, or am I wrong, what are your opinions?

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

That is ok CuteFaceHugger, happens to all of us, but not with 4 times. All you have to do is click Add Comment once and wait.

LOL, Drenton, I see that you and I root for Wikipedia buddy. Wikipedia has very good INFO.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

Omg i didnt mean to send four messages sorry

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Aliens change among the host

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Ok shadow warrior, listen. I want you to read this web site: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoxyribonukleins%C3%A4ure

Ok? please read it.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

good one Drenton high five!

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Because aliens only retain the physical form of the host creature, not the intellegence. For this reason, Predaliens, and other aliens are only different in very small ways. Thus, Predaliens should not be considered stronger or smarter than a regulare, human birthed Xenomorph. After all, we are allmost as smart as a Predator, only we are not as great with techinical work as they are.

This is a piont I'd wanted to make clear for a very long time. DNA does not contain intellegence, Shadow warrior. So please, I request that you see your way around to seeing that the posts about the intellegence and DNA are incorrect.

Wow. that did not sound like me. Meh.

nope predaliens jsut as dumb as the other aliens

otang-sig1.gifbr>
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

i see ur point thome good logic right there
( i couldnt come up with somthing like that)

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

I totally agree with Stalker on this subject.

preds ar very smart make DNA of Host of preds make predalien very smart and very strong or dog alien have DNA of dog maje hem very fast

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

Technically, all adult aliens are at least somewhat hybrid. The only exception to this is the queen, as she is procreated in a different way to other adult xenos. Facehuggers & chestbursters are also "purebreeds" if u want to call them that.

stalker.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

every type is a hybrid except maybe a queen. i think she just uses to body for food not takin charecteristics... but yeah everything else is a hybrid because it uses xeno DNA and the hosts DNA

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I see what you mean, but we're still gonna call it the Hybrid anyway, but yeah, they're all the normal version.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

well it seems like a complicated question to me. i'm not sure if i have an answer for you. but a predalien can't be considered a hybrid as you say cuz thats just its normal life cycle to attain DNA and characteristics from host. neither can a runner nor any other type xeno.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

thx for info ;)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men