any i idea how avp2 movie go look like or idea

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

any have idea how avp2 movie go look like i hope have story of two princes or any idea

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I hope it come out with some fresh ideas for the site, everything right now is Retold History, well for me of course.

I can't make very good topics ok, so I let yall guys do that, but then again, it's fun to join in on the topics to have little debates and laughes over these little things we talk about.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

i hope movie is like story of two princes and i hope more to see predalien vs Elder predator or bad bloods or unblooden

I doubt it would use the two princes idea, because Fox would not want the consumers to think that they could do better than a fully (Or partially) trained director.

drenton.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

dont wait for it, its coming out in August 2007.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well its probably going to have the predalien in it. But i'm not sure how the story is going to go because its on a predator ship >> Or maybe the alien isnt detected untill the pred ship lands somewhere else and gets loose and starts laying eggs or something.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

i hope on avp 2 movie predalien and Elder looks good screen and i hope more avp2 is better avp 1

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

heres a thought the queen isnt really dead. aliens can breath underwater as for the temperature of the water is it just me or was the queen frozen in the beginning of the movie?

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I never heard that Aliens could breath under water, just thought they could hold their breath a very long time. But as for the opening of AVP I'm pretty sure the queen also had life support fron all those tubes.

maybe thet r like fish and extract oxygen from the water?

THROW.JPG

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I just thought up of something very stupid but amusing as well so bear with me.
What if a director make a movie of one of these RPGs that are on the site and see how each one of us by how we act in the RPG. I know, it's a very stupid but funny idea. LMAO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

id like it if at the end of it it shows how the spacejockys shid crashed on lv426 that wod b gd

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

its gonna be on earth somewhere where there are tons of civialiana, thats what ive heard.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

^_^ click here ^_^