Are Facehugger ever threats

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

is you look at facehugger {you can see one close up on my profile}they seem like they can only get on Humans and other animals like primape and cats dogs and cows.i dont think they can get horses because horses have to long of a face and deer ,birds with there beek and so facehugger really might not be able to get much animals to host.

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Of coarse a facehugger is a threat, they can latch onto targets which you might not think they could at first. As some have suggested, any creature with a long head is relatively safe from a facehugger, this is entirely untrue, facehugger's "impregnation" tubes are surprisingly long & flexible, & can shoot out to quite an impressive distance, for reference of this, slo-mo the scene of Kane getting facehugged in the first Alien, the tube shoots right out & punches straight through his space-helmet.

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya, i agree with those saying 'huggers are threats. no doubt about that. they dont give easy, and strong for thier size. basically they get the job done.

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

But from what fur?
*dramatic music*

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

soz if soemone said this im tired so i didnt read all the posts

in aliens, when the facehugger almost gets ripley it has a very strong hold so im thinking...maybe it could have possible broken one of the bones on a horses long face so it could have been easier for impregnation

its just an idea

sig.JPG my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

SIGN UUP ITS FINETO!!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah, exept one would be constantly coughing up fur balls, lmao.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

I imagine they would look pretty close to being the same.

deathdrop1.jpg

dog alien or cat alien i think ar same

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

those didn't look like scratches to me, they were the imprints of the huggers legs wrapped around the dog's head. The hugger probably would have had to struggle with the dog momenterily before putting it into a comatose state, the hugger probably latched on tighter to prevent from any mishaps, because once a hugger has a firm grasp of it's victim, removing it could mean serious injury or death for the unlucky host. This is all in the theatrical version of alien 3, mind, the special edition version freatures an ox as the victim, not a dog

stalker.jpg

Stalker's right, exept in Alien 3, if you noticed, when it face-hugged the Dog, it couldn't reach to the back of its head, you can tell because when they looked at the dog's face, it had scratches, so if the Face-Hugger can't reach the back of the head, it will just stab its legs into the side of the head, but not too deep, the animal has to live, but otherwise, Stalker's right, exept for what I just said.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

oxes kinda have a long face, so do komodo dragons, ive seen da kamodo dragon alien, looks like a alien whos belly rubs the ground.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

i whould think they a threat to anything that lives. the whole point of the xenomorph to me is to infest and completly control a planet, ship, surface etc...

and with the tails strong grip and them claw like things i dont think that whould matter only as long as the thing has a mouth

also as far as i know the only thing that doesnt have to worry about facehuggers are synthetics (andriods)

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

it would be cool to see a facehugger grab ahold of a cat I think I would like a alien cat then just a cat (hate cats) luckly the alien cat won't be lazy like a cat XP

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

you have dog alien or predalien or pet alien ar very like dog aliens i think is Host DND key

sorry DNA of Host

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree with hunter predator and stalker, the facehugger can stab into the face, because they have strong nails, thats how they wall walk. but no hunter predator, stalker was right above this post, they were imprints of its legs, it wrapped around the dogs head, and prolly stabed the back of the head, but they werent scratches, i watched alien 3 quiet a bit, its my favorite alien show =Dl

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Okay, but that doesn't mean that they can't stab their legs into the sides of a long-faced animal, besides, even if they were areas where the legs tightened, they also could just tighten onto the sides of the animals head aswell as stab into them, so technically, we're both right, they could tighten, or stab.

638656.jpg