how smart ar predalien or dog alien or alien drone of Human or a

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think predalien very very smart and dog alien les intelgent i know use DNA of Host how ar aliens like Queen and predalien have DNA of preds and preds high tech weapons and predators ar very very smart+have High tech weapons i am thinking

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The aliens in resurrection were only smarter because of the combined human-alien DNA side-effect of the cloning process of Ripley 8 & the queen chestburster inside her. They had heightened intelligence & could perform feats which most aliens could not. The host of the facehugger shouldn't affect the adult alien's intelligence, only physical traits of the host are passed down to the embryo, & as such, no matter what type of alien it becomes, the intelligence level shouldn't vary

stalker.jpg

predalien have DND of predator and preds ar very very smart and dog alien have DNA of dog make hem less intelgent to predalien i think

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think Predators are smart, but not predaliens, i dunt know what makes me think that. and i think the dog alien{runner} is more intelligent.. it could be other way around, i dunno.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

i think predators ar smart and predalien very very smart have DNA of predator and dog alien less intelgent predalien i think

Predaliens would be just as smart as a regulare Drone, I would think that dog aliens would be slightly less intellegent.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

Yes, but the regualre drone isnt as smart as a human.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

the predalien wouldnt be any smarter then a normal drone. Despite DNA its alien instincts would cloud any intelligence it could possibly have.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Basicly, the Host is smarter, but when a little Face Hugger latches on it, the little Xeno is not smarter, like we said before in earily post, the Xenos are Mean, Lean Dark looking Machines that don't care about life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

shadow warrior u keep repeating the same thing.

predalien and 'dog'alien shouldnt be any smarter, intellignece is not transferred at the molecular level over so short a time. it can be over millions of years of evolution though. but its only what we call instinct that is transfered over the millenia

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

I find the most Intellegent Drones because in alien4 the drones is being really agressive so this Guypresses this buttonand sprays the drone with C02{i not sure what it was but i thought it was C02 because it look just like the stuff in my paintball gun}so it stoped the third time he sprayed the alien.the guy says"your Clever"{i think he sayed that}so when the Drone gets out he see that button he pressis it and killes a guy in the cage. but this is what it think i could be wrong they might all be the same what do i know

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!