question on how the hive works

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok i know the basic hive queen controls everything regulary. but yet after playing through avp2 again it brings point that a very mature hive will have the Empress (AKA Super Queen) and if the Empress were to die the remain queens in the hive whould fight each other for dominnce for who to become the new empress (much how like a bee hive works) there was also something about a limit to the number of queens to a hive i think it ranged from 2-5 in this scenrio so does that mean when a new queen molts that the eldest whould move out of the hive and try and start another one? is any of the information true? did the people who made the game just come up with their own ideas to add or did they get some info from the orignal creator?

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Aliens pick the egg they want the become Royle at least i think they do ants and bees do it that way.

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

game developers created thier own versions of the franchise, like u say. they filled in holes the movies dont talk about and created different sub categories of the species, quite possibly on their own.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules