is it just me or?

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

in the alien versus preditor 2 the game while playing the human campaign on the last level inside the queen chamber. is that not a space jocky in the center of the room? and if it is doesnt that relate planet LV-1201 to more space jocky apearences?

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

Does anybody know actually what that thing was? Is that a giant super-facehugger on it's chest? How big d'you reckon the chestburster was?

redmachine4ux.png

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea i noticed that too, but i think they just put that there without really thinking :P It did give me a familiar feeling though, maybe thats why they put it there :3 i'm not sure though if that was the same planet, i'll look into it :[ ]

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmm... yeah maybe but, why are they constanly sitting in a chair with a telescope? lol.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Because they are dead. When things are dead, they are not ment to move. I think they put it in there as a homage to Alien. I think it was chest bursted when it was enjoying what it liked, looking though a telescope into the stars.

Just my two cents

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

what is all this talk on space jockeys

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

TDN, Undefined, 17 years ago

Actually, if you look at it closely, you could see that the head of it (the Space Jockey) is relatively smaller that its body (by alot actually). So this means that it would actually be possible for it to be face-hugged by one.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dunno why they put it there might be like Jason Lives when they changed the name Crystal Lake to Forest Green to kill the memories so maybe they changed LV-426 to Lv-1021 although it doesn't tie in with Aliens since Ripley blew it up.

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ya, well, the games arent considered canon, so that why. But I doubt the name was changed. Unless it was, and they tried another shake-and-bake colony/research place, then your theory is plausable, 'cause there is no way that one istallation can blow up a whole planet. Unless its a small planet, and the explosion was bigger than 6000 blue whales squashed into a blobby mass.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10