Alien VS Predator 2 predalien or queen alien????????

alienator, Undefined, 19 years ago

What do u think they should carry on with the queen alien or the predalien????
PLEASE REPLY :)

true but rumours r told that arnold would do predator 3

Does any1 agree that there should be a predator 3 because alien had 4 films then dont ya fink that predator should have at least a trilogy

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

alien had more films because it was a more successful franchise. not many people were interested at in in predator 2 so it ruined the idea of any future sequels.

avpfire.jpg

witch predator with him in was the better out of the two
moving bavk to my topic dave who do u think willbe in the new film queen alien or predalien??????

ash, Undefined, 19 years ago

it should carry on with the predalien

it has to carry on with the pred alien - there is noother record in the future time line of an alien infestation on eart, if that happens it will screw everything up. plus, i'd rather see laien five than another avp, hate all these damn crossover VS movies, they blow.

avpfire.jpg

yea they do but the avp film does work well the strooy line

indeed the avp storyline did work well, obviously the company held back this information and didn't look into it untill some years later when they discovered the same life forms was situated on LV4-26

avpfire.jpg

no :(

LV4-26
???????????????????

please tell me you know what LV4-26 IS.

avpfire.jpg

ok, no problems, LV4-26 is the name designation given to the planet Acheron - this is the planet where they found the alien spacecraft in the first alien movie.

avpfire.jpg

kk thanx m8 u r one clever guy wen it comes to aliens :)

SO WHO ELSE THINKS QUEEN ALIEN OR PREDALIEN WILL BE IN NEW FILM ( BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ALIEN 5 FILM)????

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I do.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think his a god damm robot you need to watch the alien films all of them

dave-help-me.gif

Queen need her in int again if they do alien 5 have queen avp2 predalien but you will still need a queen as there will be no xenomorphs so it would be more a pred 3 film than an alien/predator film

dave-help-me.gif

but is the predalien a queen or not????
and i kno i need to watch all the films lol

hope not that would be real s*hit may be just one bad @ss alien

bugnew.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Predlaien a queen? You really are new to the AvP univerese aint ya? Just need to be broke in a bit.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.