Alien Fans

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

For u alien fans,what is it that draws u into the aliens..just for fun.

Scarface.jpg
[email protected]

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

They are efficient. In my opinion, they are beautiful. The mystery behind them is fascinating. The xeno biology is fascinating, and it really makes you think. H.R. Giger blended beauty and horror so perfectly together that I can't go for an hour without thinking of them. I love how they have no eyes, it really makes them terrifying. They're pretty much perfect animals. Predators have limitations. While I do like them, they can tire and think, and their emotions can get in the way of their goals. Aliens don't have these distractions. Aliens also have a perfect design, and they are deadly.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

you summed it up well! Near perfect, emotionless killing beasts. I love the way they move, sound, hide and work for the greater good(the queen). the no eyes is one of the most scariest things bout them, apart from the fact they grow inside u and munch on your chest when they wanna leave. They're so resilent, stong and have a mindless obedience to the queen, a perfect mix of cunning and natural instinct. watched first movie when i was ten i think, been hooked ever since. life would be empty without xenomorphs! sorry, went on a bit there.....

This space for lease

i like aliens movies.ar great movies i like predalien,dog alien,i like hem all Queen is best of all frist see movie wow blow head off i hope make alien 5 and alien 6

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Everything about them fascinates me, I mean how can you say a super strong, crab-face, hulking brute is more fascinating than a creature with so many organic weapons? If you put it in perspective the predators are useless without technology, even if you put an alien and a predator in antartica the predator has no chance of survival without the mesh netting. The predators do have some fascinating stuff about them but I never liked a predator that much

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

their like ants, and they do what they need to do without asking them, they fight to the death, and the looks of them, i like the drone and warrior, i dont really like the predalien.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

i tell you its quite simply the scene from alien were the chestburster pops at of the guys chest at the dinner table. that one scene has been a scar i my mind as the best sci-fi scene ever. since then ive been a fan to some degree starting low then getting high then low again and now higher than ever

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

man everything about a xeno interests me, from their bannana shaped hetraight down the the details of their feet. They are beautiful creatures, no remorse, they are their own weapon, they serve their queen with no question, their life cycle is truely facisnating, the way they move, everything! This is the only creature that i've actually been obbessed with for 10 years non stop, they are truely one of a kind. I think this facisnation with them will never stop for me.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF