Prediction for AvP2 movie in Aug.2007.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ok, Im probley not helping that much, but this is the only thing I can think of so far. The Movie AvP2, in August 2007, Post what you think is gonna happen, or what should happen. what I think. I think once the Predalien hatches, all the predators are unarmed, while in the ship, the predalien hatches un-noticed. and in the control room, kills the pilot, and rips the room apart, and makes ship go off course, crashing into the city, with all the people in the city, there will be tons of Aliens, because tons of host, and the predator ship is full of preds, so I think it will be a much bigger war then AvP1. Now what you think should happen ? or what you think is gonna happen...

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

shorty, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

it would be cool if u got to see the predators home planet. but i wanna see aliens and predators fighting more cuz in avp they hardly fought at all

I know, AvP 1 could have been a whole lot better, but i heard that AvP2 was on earth, and that it was highly populated with civilians.
both of those things are good =D

new enhanced sig for me

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I really would like it if they called it "AVP: Breakout" or something. My idea is that Weyland-Yutani finds the Queen under the Antarctic via submarine and thaw her out for egg production. The Predators know this is happening, and, in an attempt to save humanity(just because they don't want one of their most worthy prey species extint), they send 5 predators to the secret base of operations with aliens. The brawl ensues, and soon the military is brought in. That's when hell breaks loose. The Aliens break out, and are more than a match for the US Army(speed, acid, numbers in hundreds). They travel to a highly populated city, with the surviving preds in hot pursuit of them. Once all the creatures get to a huge city, hell does breakout. To destroy the monsters, an A Bomb is dropped on the city, also preventing the news of extra terrestrials from spreading. Weyland-Yutani continues to search for an alien population in space as life on Earth returns to normal. The Yautja however, are forever enraged at the corporation, for their hanus crimes of trying to control something they can't, and for annihalating some of their most respected warriors.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i personally would not mind if they delayed it for another year(aug 2008)just to make sure its got a good script,good characters,good acting,no stereotypes,awesome action and a bigger running time(2 hours plus)we need this to rock!!!!!

THROW.JPG

I like your ideas =D esspecially yours AVPFREAK.

new enhanced sig for me

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thanks Navyspaz :) Really, the only thing that could screw up AvP 2 for me would be if an adult Predalien(s) wasn't in it. It's been my dream since I first saw the original films for me to see a predator and alien combined(though with more alien in it of course, I would deem the director retarded if he made a predalien side with the Yautja). In AvP, I saw a glimpse of that, and I was happy with that. Now that we've moved past that, it's time to see some hardcore monsters. Something like what Dave Dorman drew(the picture of the predalien in my sig by Katam, thanks again Katam!), or maybe Iseijin's wondeful artwork of my predalien RPG character. I definitely don't want the movie predaliens to look like the game predaliens. Nevertheless, as long as an AvP movies has realistic and scary creatures, fighting in a bloody battle to the death, I'll like it. If it's AvP, I'll like it, no matter who directed it or how bad the acting was(actually, you guys gotta give Anderson some credit, AvP was subperbly directed).

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

anderson needs to take a back seat and look at what will happen with this film.it needs an experienced director to do this,or a guy who made a few decent films.look at what fincher did in his first film.personally i would like to see zach snyder do this movie.look what he did with dawn of the dead(2004)he made it look easy,following up a great director like romero and ,in my opinion,making a better film.

THROW.JPG

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Heres a thought to think about. the queen really isnt dead. think about it she was frozen at the begging of the movie all she needed was to be heated up. and we all know how stupid scientists are...

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

they wont make two princes into it simply because they will have accoplished script writters doing it, and about avp being great..

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol, AVPFREAK, the end of ur story is sounding a little resident evil: apocalypse *shudders*, that movie was a discrace to the great game franchise.

My personal idea for AVP2 would be that it would be set after aliens. Hadley's Hope would have been destroyed by the explosion, but the derelect Space Jockey ship remained, due to it's advanced technology. The military picks up the derelect's prescense & send in a team to investigate, once there, they discover that the space jockeys were transporting the alien eggs for an unknown being, with an unknown agenda.

A large quantity of eggs arre moved to a "secure" holding facility, where they are studied, & eventually become adults, one specimen which was caught wandering the ship as an adult,intrigues the scientists particularly, it is larger & stronger than the others, & has mandible- like mouthparts external to it's jaws. This creature appears to have been procreated from a solitary individual, which was supervising the transportation of the xenomorphs, but it was not of the same species as the Jockeys.

Far off in space, a band of mighty yautja hunters suit up, ready to reclaim their cargo. The jockeys had been transporting alien eggs from planet to planet, working alongside the yautja, the beasts would breed in the planet's inhabitants, & were then hunted by the extraterrestrial skull-collectors.

Research, Week 6- The xenomorphs have been restless lately, even more aggressive than usual, as if they sense something, something coming.....

stalker.jpg

i hope AVP 2 have script of two princes wil great avp 2 movie alpha male predalien vs Elder predator on preds ship+in labs ar two pet aliens in avp 2 i hope paul make avp was great movie and hope avp2 better and 2 hours more movie to see

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men