Why wonder when you did it?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Why is it that people try to leave the site and then wonder why the site is dead? Come on, common sense people, YOU DID IT!

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

By the way, I wasn't reffering to Katam.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Disagree. The quality of members here is embarrasing. Poor spelling, bad punctuation, terrible topics and the same things spoken about over and over again cause people to leave. Even i rarely visit anymore.

It's all about the topics. You have to mentally stimulate people, not just put down the same old rubbish all the time such as....

'Who would win out of......?'

'What would happen if....?'

When this place was in its prime, people used to go so in depth when debating and posting, it was so good, people actually used their heads and gave thorough, interesting responses, now, i see very little that attracts me here.

Very little in deed.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

I don't understand, you said dissagree as in you though differently then you went on about something else, I'm just saying that these people (not katam) are leaving then everyone says for them to stay then the ones who tried to leave come back and say everyone is gone or no one talks and the site is dead, when they tried to leave they would have made the site grow closer to dead, then they would basically do what they were complaining people were doing, in other words, I'm saying that these people are becomeing Hypocrits, or however you spell it.

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

well some people are a lil to young to be here
=( i think i did one of those old topics you talked about =( but I try capitalizing and spelling right alot, and someone, you prolly know who, has dislexia, so they cant help how they spell =( I wish Katam would stay tho =(

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i wist katam stay

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

You can't be too young, I used to think I was the youngest one when I first joined, turned out there were younger members, I thought I once heard that there were some members that were even below 10 and no one complained, no offense anyone, so you can't be too young, though some now complain about kids that ruin the site by talking nonsense, those people are the worst by far, exept maybe Harrigan.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Everything Dave said is true. That's about it, really.

deathdrop1.jpg

I'm not saying this just 'cause DD said what he said, but I understand now, Dave if this topic got in the way, if you want, you may delete it, I was just wondering why.

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

I Really think there should be a age limit before you sign up, it says, enter your date of birth, and if your below 13, it will tell you sry, I think daveberg thinks the same, in the topic question to all the mods, I think thats what we should do, we dont have very seriuos topics sometimes, like that one girl, who made the topic, do you think predator and that japanese girl are very na, and that was it, and everyone thought i was funny. and some people cant really spell, some people have dislexia tho, thats ok, but he also wants a spell check, i think. cos the topic about the alpha aliens or whatever it was by shadow warrior, i dont think anyone understood it.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

I agree with Dave and DD, I check once a day and if there is something there I find intrusting I’ll reply, and grammar is really bad and I don't know how many time I’ve seen and answered "who would you be predator and alien" even I’m not as active, and I’m 17 years old also so I'm not young.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Daveberg, you can delete this topic if you want, I personally now think it's only in the way, I said something and you proved me wrong, I guess the topics over, thanks for clearing it up though.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Your right dude and tho's ppl should realise that what there doing is bad for the site and the members thats why im back and me and hrrigan have sorted our diffrences and are going to help get this site off the ground and back on its feet like the gd old days lets do this ppl.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

well i think an age limit would kinda $uck. cause then if a kid who was under 13 had great spelling and all that but he couldnt get on would be mad. he wouldnt advertise the site to anyone cause he couldnt get in and the site would be even more dead.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Blooded Of Balatu