i have Question alpha males in movie aliens

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have Question alpha males in movie akiens.in movie aliens ar all aliens alpha males loke old warriors of Hive i know 2 alien alpha males Gruard alien Queen

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, I go with Otang. Alphas are the ones leading the pack into a fight or backing up if needed. They do not stay on the background but they are the activators of the packs. They have naturally better abilities of surviving, with life time experience and intelligence, and they show the initiativeness and cusiosity even when they are little. You could say that someone is natural born leader, or they would have properties to be one. Now I can't remember any other alien movies but yes, I think grid was one of the alphas if they exist.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol. yes i know two aliens attempt to interject, but the queen calls them off. they could have been 'preatorians' or maybe nothing at all.

lets look at animal species to get ideas on alpha males and females. in mostly all herds or packs, alphas take leadership role in a group. whether it be an alpha male or female in a wolfpack, elephant herd, or lion pride, those alphas are in the group, they dont stay behind like the two xenos in Aliens. thats jsut what i think.

i still believe Grid is the only example we have seen of an Alpha if they exist. the first xeno in aliens was a drone, it showed no qualities of being an alpha.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

I can't tell what you're asking.

deathdrop1.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Same as Deathdrop... WHAT!?!

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

umm, i dunt quiet understand either, but i think praetorians gaurd the queen, on extinction i always put atleast two by mine.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Hold it; he's from Belgium. Dude, if you look, you may be able to find a translator or something on the web.

deathdrop1.jpg

ar all aliens from movie aliens all alpha males

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

umm no, mostly warriors. thats what it looks like. really i dont know what a alpha alien is
=( is it like grid alien ?

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

No not all of them are but i think grid from AVP was one, i might be wrong though. I think this because he showed more brains and killed off two preds easily.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

i think ar all alpha males in movie aliens see on alien skull

No, they were just normal. The lack of a dome was due to the ammount of time they had been around.

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

shadow warrior it is beleived that their skulls were different because they had matured, gotten older. i think the only 'alpha alien' we have seen in the movies is 'Grid', he showed leadership and fighting skills unique to his generation.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

WHat about one of the ALiens in A:R? I would say that "old chap" (My nickname for the alien in Alien), was an Alpha, only because he was the first born for a very very very long time.

i know two alpha males Guard alien Queen in movie aliens

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

u cant be sure they were alpha aliens in "aliens" guarding the queen besides there is only ment to be one alpha right otherwise its not reall an alpha alien

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

yes i am sure two alpha males Guard Queen see on alpha skull