useless bits of info

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

did you know...

in aliens,the evil company weyland-yutani were named after former hated neigbours of ridley scott.

in alien,the suit had to be repainted every day because the slime would eat through the paint.

in predator,the crew dressed a monkey in a suit to get shots of it swinging through the jungle.

THROW.JPG

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

LOL, ridley scott is a girl ? and another thing, i noticed that on alien 1 you never saw the full body =D unless it was a bit further away, like getting harpooned out of the shuttle.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

The monkey thing... most of us knew, but everything else... umm... didn't know, lol. :)

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

we need to find that monkey!!!!!

THROW.JPG

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

But to get the monkey from tearing up the suit... umm... how?

Ahh... just to bring out my evil destructive personality, hehe, they pointed a Rocket Launcher at it's face and said, "Don't rip the suit... monkey, hehe, that means cut it to shreads, go ahead, make my day.".

DESTROY ALL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

they only used the monkey for the "redsuit" effect. The redsuit effect was used for scenes where the predator was cloaked, the actor/monkey would wear a bright red suit for the cameras to pick up & then would later be edited to appear cloaked

stalker.jpg

well thats that sorted.u know where the monkey is!!!!!????????

THROW.JPG

lol, how would I know where some monkey is? lol, there are millions of monkeys on earth, pick one, lmao

stalker.jpg

ok.so u dont know where the monkey is?damn.imagine the tales he could grunt to us.lol

THROW.JPG

lol, damn monkey, lol, it did a better job of playing the predator that Ian White did in AVP, lmao

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i can understand a monkey in a suit. looking at the film recently, it has some weird baviors. its evident when the pred walks across a log searching for arnie and jsut before he shoots the explosive arrow, u can see the outline of the cloaked pred and it really looks like a monkey walking in two legs, bowed legs and everything. maybe they should have tried to cloak the dreads, they are simply not there when cloaked

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules