Debate Topic about what will happen to Xenomorphs in.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I say 4000 years maybe. I am thinking that that they will evole in to better versions and have better sense's. SO in concludsion i was wondering if any of you have thoughs.

REMEMBER THIS A DEBATE TOPIC ONLY. Thank you very much and if you have nothing to debate to bout his please post somewhere esle thank you very much.

My email is [email protected] is anybody wants to know to bug me.......

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

okok lets humor the topic ppl as he sed what do YOU think would change if some part of it WOULD evolve.

i think the breathing aparatus would change. if anything thats the thing that most gets in the way or hinders his full movement in tight areas

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

something probably wont change in 4000 years, but they are bound to evolve sometime. i mean look at humans, our spleens are getting smaller and smaller because we dont need em!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Their physical attributes are more that well designed for dispatching of their prey with maximum efficiency. Unless another species evolved strengths against the xenomorphs in the future, I doubt much physical change would be needed

stalker.jpg

yes i know but i was just saying what if they did evole then nwhat would they look like.

My email is [email protected] is anybody wants to know to bug me.......

I doubt alot would change about the xenomorphs in 4000 years, evolution usually takes millions of years, but if so, aliens could eventually stamp out their weaknesses by being able to produce young which would continue on with a normal life cycle, rather than having to procreate their adults from other life forms

stalker.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

well since aliens are practically perfect i doubt they whould change at all. i mean they are engineried to live in any possible enviorment. they can already breath any kind gas as far as i know.

they are quite simply perfect as they are i just cant see any evoltionary change. i mean what are the stongest best adapted animal on our planet? bugs.

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

But they can be killed. A change they could have is an ammune system to more things, and strength against others, their look though, maybe more massive, more spikes, horns on top of head, and maybe thicker skin, and maybe a longer tail with bigger or a more fierce looking blade at the end of the tail.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

those things would be more for show & intimidation, usually if a species is going to evolve, it will evolove to cope with changing climates etc. but since the aliens need not worry about such things due to their incredible resillience to the elements, among other things. The most likely form of evolution would probably be cementing the gaps in their armour, sort of speak. Their main weakness is the fact that they need other living organisms to procreate their kind & further the species. As I stated earlier, the most logical evolutionary step would be to develop the ability to birth young which would mature on their own, rather than needing a viable host for further growth

stalker.jpg

They would most likely not change to much. They may get a few more spikes, thicker skin, and more genral resilliance (Spelling? sorry, I'm chattin' on MSN), and perhaps queens maight produce more eggs.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

ditto all u guys who thoguht they wouldnt change at all. they are like sharks

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, 'cos they survive almost in any environment and breed fast I don't see point why they should develop. Well maybe getting away from the facehugger state 'cos they are most vulnearable then. But on the other hand it's the most effective way to breed.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's senses would evolve. You know how this Xenos' need those sensors to find it's prey right? Remember the AvP2 game, where you can play as a Marine, Predator and the Xeno? Remember the Black and White aura that surrounds things so that the Xeno can see? I say that will evolve so it can hunt even better. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.