i have Question if ar 3 alpha malles in 1 hive hos control orde

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have Question if ar 3 alpha males in 1 hive hos control ordere of Hive kan Queen control 3 alpha males in 1 Hive to control order of Hive

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

can the queen control 3 alpha aliens in a hive?

um sure why not.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

thx dave for info ;)

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Shadow Hunter, please, try to find a translator of some type. It's very difficult to read your posts.

deathdrop1.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Either DD is right, or he may be typing quite fast, but, 3 alpha aliens, at once, it's possible, in AvP the queen controled 7, but note, that was the movie AvP, you can't really rely on it.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

ok DD thx for info ;)

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

There can only be one alpha male Per HIVE. If there were more, a battle would ensue and the last one standing would be the supreme alpha alien.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

you have a good point there Dave. hmmm
my thoughts go along the lines of this:
the xenos operate in hives not solitary packs like wolves. so i figured more alphas exist becuase they me be in a particular hunting/gathering group, but still under the queen's control. i thought that multiple alphas lead multiple groups with the Queen being the ultimate Female Alpha. but could go either way cuz its all specutlation.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules