alien feet

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

just out of curiousity but has anyone seen a clip of alien feet in the films?

i have yet to notice a shot of an actor in an alien suit from the ground up, and when u see a full body shot of an alien its usually computer generated.

i'm just curious becuase they can scale up walls but i'm not sure how they do it. do they use claws? specially lined tissue under their feet? what evidence have you seen of claws or special tissue on thier feet?

i'm truly curious of this. so if u have a screen shot, link it. if u dont provide any evidence or information from movies or books in your post, it will be deleted. thanx for the help all u alien gurus out there.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i got the boock giger published about his works on alien and it contains photos of the origonal alien suit and its feet just look lice human feet only with claws

Balatuclansig6Mavrick.jpg

I once saw in a statue that they had human like feet with claws, but thats wasnt in a book. I think I saw the feet in Alien, when the tail is between it's (The alien's) legs, when its freaking Lambert out.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

thats funny, jsut like human feet but with claws. they cheapened it out lol. naw hope soemone has some pics or screen shot

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Well, for a, what I like to a "Rez alien" (An alien from A:R) go to http://www.hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/morris/ar103.jpg . Yes, I know it doesnt look to much like human feet, but it changes in every movie.

I'd suggest going to: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/Xenomorphs.jpg and look really closly to the feet of the Xenomorphs.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

cool, at least some viable info was found. good work drenton, proud of ya.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

heh, this pic is of Alien feet you can wear for the costume. lol i just thought i would put it on here,
Alienfeet.jpg

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

wow never seen those before. notice how all the feet look different in the various toys, but since they really arent shown in the movies, its purely the toy amkers, speculation i guess.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

Otang i can answer your qustion look at lizard and ants Anole lizards{Anole lizards are little green lizards that live in texas i dont know if there were you live}but they clime brick walls like nothing same with ants so aliens can clime just the same

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

lol yea but they're feet are specialized. lookign at them, there's a difference in thier thier capabilities compared to xenos, who jsut have long nails

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

CuteFaceHugger
2006-02-10 20:46:51
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otang i can answer your qustion look at lizard and ants Anole lizards{Anole lizards are little green lizards that live in texas i dont know if there were you live}but they clime brick walls like nothing same with ants so aliens can clime just the same
lol cuteface, he also lives in texas :D

Navyspazsig.jpg
Member of the Balatu Clan.

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)